لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-04-21, 08:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 566
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Dark Hysteria
(Cyborg Shifters #8)
by Naomi Lucas

Alexa has one purpose in life and it’s to take down the war machines called Cyborgs. Specifically, the one known as Hysterian, also known as the Tormentor, the Twitch, the Jumper. The Cyborg killed her father and she’s determined to see the same thing happen to him.

First, she needs to get close to Hysterian.

Second, she needs to get him to trust her.

But the closer she gets, the stranger and more fascinating he becomes. She finds him watching her every move. He’s in every shadowy corner. He’s in her dreams. He’s even stoking a desire in her that she’s long kept buried. There’s no turning back while stranded on a ship in the middle of outer space.

There’s nowhere to run.

There’s nowhere to hide.

He’s her father’s killer.

Whatever happens now, however the Cyborg makes her feel, she’s determined that only one of them will make it off the ship alive...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Dark Hysteria_ Cyborg Shifters - Lucas, Naomi.rar‏ (481.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-04-21, 08:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 567
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Fight رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Cyborg Shifters Boxset –
Naomi Lucas

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qq8j9...B-NL.epub/file

Follow Katalina, Norah, Rylie, and Clara as they find love with dangerous, and seductive cyborg-shifting men.

Included in the Boxset are:
Wild Blood
Storm Surge
Shark Bite
Mutt

قديم 10-04-21, 08:22 PM   المشاركة رقم: 568
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Marked
(Tribes #1)
by Milana Jacks

This alien female crash-landed then marked my territory. I have a lot to say about that. Namely, welcome to the tribe, human.

My exciting vacation gets a little too exciting when my ship blows up, and my escape pod lands on an alien planet filled with a predator species. They’re barely civilized, not a translator chip in sight, and there’s no mistaking the way they drool when they stalk me.

I gravitate toward the one that seems to want to keep me safe. Impossibly huge, black hair, pale eyes.

But tribal law decrees I’m the prize in a series of deadly games. To claim me, he must win. If he loses, I’m toast.

Stolen
(Tribes #2)
by Milana Jacks

No male in the tribal lands would stoop so low as to steal a prize instead of winning her fair and square.

Nar

There’s a reason I’m standing knee-deep in mud, my body pelted with rain that annoys me to the bone. I'm hating on the rival tribe, and I’m entering their games only to eliminate their Earl. I'm not here for the prize.

The moment I spot the female—who’s shivering, miserable, but still managing to spit at her captors—I forget I'm not competing for her. My heart thumps in my ears, and the hunter steers.

I wanna win her.

Michelle

Once upon a recent time, I traveled on a ship bound for a sun-and-sea vacation planet. Until it crashed, and the natives captured and threw me in a hole—then dragged me in front of a couple hundred warriors who’re here competing for breeding rights.

I hate them all. Except for the one who seems not quite like the others. Oh, he’s pretty much like them, but some instinct within me tells me if I stop throwing my inner pity party and do as I’m told, I just might survive…

Nar

Ask me how I feel about stealing the prize now.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Marked By the Predator – Milana Jacks.rar‏ (370.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
نوع الملف: rar Stolen_ A Sci-fi Alien Predator - Milana Jacks.rar‏ (260.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 10-04-21, 08:26 PM   المشاركة رقم: 569
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Court of Command
(Age of Angels #1)
by Milana Jacks

They crashed from the sky. An army of beautiful, mighty, bloody perfections. They wrecked the world until he came. Their Commander. And he has a war plan for us all.

Julia - the mortal
I’m scrounging for food in an abandoned Bel Air mansion when an angel catches me—and I try to kill him. Instead of swatting me like a mortal fly, he strikes the ground with his sword... And I’m transported, wounded and alone, to some kind of Medieval, science-fiction fantasy world.

There must be some reason the archangel—all gorgeous, bloody perfection with massive wings and a deadly kilt—spared me. No mortal is supposed to remember when the angels fell. But I do, and I’m marked with a secret that could turn the tables, and send this beautiful angel straight to hell.

Commander - the archangel
In my world, everything—and everyone—submits to my will. Mortals who retain memories of Before are eliminated. I should eliminate this one, too. But something about her tugs at my very soul. So I’ve decided to keep her.

When I discover she’s a pawn, I discover something else about her. She may be mortal, but she’s not weak. And I’ll fight to my last shred of power to save her before her sanity—and her life—are torn from me.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Court_of_Command-_Milana_Jacks.rar‏ (371.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
قديم 10-04-21, 08:29 PM   المشاركة رقم: 570
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Court of Sunder
(Age of Angels #2)
by Milana Jacks

Nevaeh

I bargained with Lucifer. My end of this deal with the devil? Sneaking food into the prisoner's cell. Raphael, powerful Lord of Court of Sunder, is no less magnificent even in defeat, with burning violet eyes that track my every move.

I shouldn't even be around him for my dreams feel disturbingly like memories of forbidden things I'd done in a life I never lived. If he finds out about my terrors, he'll know Lucifer can Mark me, and use me to his bidding.

But it's hard hiding things from a male I've come to... like.

Raphael

Michael risked catastrophe on the realm by taking a Marked one as his soul’s mate. I tried to stop him, and for my actions, he stripped my wings. I don’t know why my brother’s pretty soldier is helping me, but when the chance to escape comes, I take it. And I take her with me.

My plan: build an army and wreak revenge on Court of Command. But the moment my lips touch Neveah’s, everything shifts. Until the end of days, I want to lose myself in the pleasure of her mortal soul. But if my brother and I are divided, Lucifer wins, and those days will come to a bloody and violent end.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Court of Sunder_ Paranormal Ang - Milana Jacks.rar‏ (288.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع