لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-06-21, 06:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 591
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Ensnared
(The Spider's Mate #1)
by Tiffany Roberts

He’s spent years as a hunter, but now he’s the one ensnared in a creature’s trap.

Ketahn did not want a mate. Fate has a different plan for him. When the queen he despises declares her intention to claim him, he retreats into the jungle.
What he finds there changes his world.
Small, delicate, and pale skinned, Ivy Foster is nothing like the females Ketahn has known. She’s not of his kind at all. Yet the moment he sees her, he knows the truth in his soul—she is his heartsthread.
And now that he has her, he won’t let anything take her away. Not the jungle, not the gods, not the queen and her warriors.
Whether Ivy agrees or not, their webs are entangled. No one will ever sever those threads.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Ensnared__An_Alien_Romance_Tril_-_Tiffany_Roberts.rar‏ (441.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-06-21, 07:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 592
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Alien Who Owned Me
(Galactic Mercenaries #1)
by Jude Gray

Kyra:
When my captor can’t pay his debt to the coldhearted alien mercenary, the mercenary decides to take me instead.
Now I’m out of my cage and in the huge hands of this extremely wealthy, powerful male who can own anything he wants–if he can’t buy it, he takes it.
And what he wants to own now is…
Me.
But all I want is to go back home to Earth, and even when he proves to me that he’s not the nightmare I thought he was, even when he protects me and gives me everything I need, even when he touches me and lights a fire of desire inside me…
I won’t let myself soften. This feeling, whatever it is, can’t be real.
I absolutely cannot fall for the alien who owns me.

Korrsla:
I may own her body, but she owns my heart.
I’ve been waiting for her my entire life, and I will not free her.
But when something happens that puts her in danger, can I send her away, even when she no longer wants me to?

The Alien Who Captured Me –
Jude Gray

Abducted and held by an alien breeder, so far I’ve been left alone.
But then they bring him into my cage…
The warden tells me that the injured red alien male with the ridged face and wild hair is a rich, powerful mercenary. That he built his wealth killing men.
From the look of rage and death in the big mercenary’s eyes, the warden is going to be next on the list.
There’s also something in his eyes when he looks at me. Something just as dangerous.
Something hot.
Still, he brutally fights the guards who try to force him to take me, and I realize he’s not the bad guy. We’re both prisoners here.
And to keep him from being hurt, I may do something I never in a million years thought I’d do.
I may give myself to an alien.
The warden may have captured my body, but I’m not completely certain that the tormented mercenary hasn’t captured my heart…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar The Alien Who Captured Me_ A Sc - Jude Gray.rar‏ (173.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
نوع الملف: rar The Alien Who Owned Me_ A SciFi - Jude Gray.rar‏ (161.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
قديم 03-06-21, 07:22 PM   المشاركة رقم: 593
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Stealing Jia
(Coletti Warlords #12)
by Gail Koger

Jia grew up in an orphanage that turned children into master thieves and gave the school of hard knocks a run for its money. Jia’s psychic talents have kept her alive, but not out of trouble. While searching for her adopted brother, Jia finds herself on a galactic adventure with a horde of extra-terrestrial kids she’s determined to protect. Adding to the chaos is an Askole Battle Commander who claims she is his mate. How is that even possible? They’ve never met. All Jia ever wanted was a family. Suddenly, she is torn between loyalty to her missing brother and love.

Trayon, the Battle Commander, is a deadly Askole. Huge. Battle hardened muscles. A regular warrior’s nightmare with black, armor-plated skin and tentacles. Who knew the scary guy was such an excellent kisser and had the heart of a romantic?

To win Jia, Trayon must prove he loves her and she’s not some female the Coletti Overlord just sold him. But first, he has to keep the trouble magnet alive long enough to convince her.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Stealing Jia (Coletti Warlord S - Gail Koger.rar‏ (232.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 8)
قديم 03-06-21, 07:36 PM   المشاركة رقم: 594
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Punished
(Raider Warlords of the Vandar #5)
by Tana Stone

The dark and deadly Vandar raider who was exiled to our planet refuses to help me. Not without a price.

Corvak is nothing like the men on my planet. He’s violent and brooding and wants nothing to do with a human female like me. But he’s the only one who knows how to fight. And I refuse to be helpless when the empire comes after our planet–and it’s only a matter of time until they do.
I’ve heard the rumors about the Vandar. They travel in invisible hordes of terrifying warbirds and their menacing raiders terrorize the empire and any ship that gets in their way. I don’t care. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to become a warrior, even if that means convincing Corvak that I’m worthy of his attention. Even if it means sneaking into his quarters and begging.
But am I willing to take the deal he finally offers me? He wants off the planet that I so desperately want to save. If he teaches me how to be a warrior, I have to help him escape. As much as the dominant Vandar gets under my skin, will I be able to watch him go?

Provoked
(Raider Warlords of the Vandar #6)

I snuck onto the wrong ship. Now I’m at the mercy of the most terrifying and deadly of the Vandar warlords—and he refuses to let me go.
Running away and joining my sister and her Vandar mate seemed like a great idea. Until I stowed away on the wrong ship.
Now I’m on a Vandar warbird flying far away from my home planet, but my sister is nowhere in sight. Instead, I’m trapped with the Vandar warlord they call the Deranged Raas. They whisper that he’s insane, and when I meet the menacing alien, I understand why.
The dark and ruthless warlord might be huge and gorgeous, but he also rules with absolute power and domination. He and his crew live and fight in the remotest part of the galaxy, where there are no rules and no mercy. It’s where he plans to take me unless I can convince him to let me go.
Raas Vassim does not tolerate stowaways or challenge. But I didn’t run away from one controlling life to end up in another. No way will I submit to his commands—even if his touch provokes feelings I’ve never experienced before. Although I fear his darkness, it also stokes a fire deep within me. And makes me want to delve beneath his dominant and savage exterior.
All I need to do to get away from the Raas is to send a message to my sister, which he’ll let me do. For a price. But is submitting to him a price I’m willing to pay?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Provoked_ A Sci-Fi Alien Warrio - Tana Stone.rar‏ (269.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
نوع الملف: rar Punished__A_Sci-Fi_Alien_Warrio_-_Tana_Stone.rar‏ (358.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
قديم 03-06-21, 07:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 595
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Prideful Savage
(A Warrior's Redemption #1)
by Miranda Bridges

Seven warriors bring an affliction upon themselves due to their arrogance. And their curse? Each one now battles with a vice that will lead them to destruction and death. Unless… they find a female that is their opposite in every way. This is a rendition of the seven deadly sins and how each one affects the hero, but ultimately leads him to his fated mate.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Prideful Savage_ An Alien Breed - Miranda Bridges.rar‏ (216.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع