لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-07-23, 05:53 PM   المشاركة رقم: 766
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Allied to the Archer
(Astrological Mates)
by Tracy Lauren

Through the light, through the chaos, through the raging winds comes a man—tall and bare-chested, bow slung over one muscled shoulder. The way he stands is so striking. Is it confidence? His shoulders are squared, his back straight. All the while this scene around us thunders: the nearness of the Cosmic Fault, the villains with guns… I think the average person would cower, but not this man. This man looks as if he were born to traverse such madness…and born to conquer it.

Pulled through a Cosmic Fault, Robin Beasley finds herself in a new land. Can she conform to the ways of the Sagittarri and commit to a loveless marriage, thus securing her future—or will she prove too stubborn to ignore the insistence of her heart?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Allied to the Archer (Astrologi - Tracy Lauren.rar‏ (366.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-07-23, 05:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 767
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Captured By the Orc King
(The Perished Woods #3)
by Tracy Lauren

https://www.mediafire.com/file/133hm...K-TL.epub/file

Lost to the madness of a witch’s curse, the Orc King advances on the castle at Pontheugh. His heart pulls him in one direction while magic drags him in another. All the while, fate is at work, bringing two lonely souls ever nearer.
Alba…her heart breaking day by day. She’s driven to her own kind of madness. A raid on her village should have been devasting and yet, she finds herself saved—free to start anew. But her deepest desire is unchanging and she finds herself so easily Captured by the Orc King.

قديم 07-07-23, 06:02 PM   المشاركة رقم: 768
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

An Offer to the Orc
(Monster Brides)
by Tracy Lauren

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1jrsh...O-TL.epub/file

Spurned by her cruel lover, Rowena is left heartbroken. But she isn’t one to sit around crying. The young woman abandons all to search the Perished Woods for a curse that will right the wrongs committed against her. She’ll need help if she hopes to succeed; she’ll need someone willing to accept her offer.
Arron has spent the last three years enslaved. Having lost all hope for liberty, he can hardly believe it when a beautiful human comes to his aid. In exchange for freedom, the girl wants more than a guide—what she needs is a husband.

قديم 07-07-23, 06:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 769
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Heiress’ Hero
by Tracy Lauren

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d9ydd...H-TL.epub/file

Abducted by aliens and brought to a slave auction, Marielle expects the worst. But a run in with a kind old man sends her path spiraling in a new direction. Suddenly, she has fresh hope for her unexpected life as a space traveler. However, Marielle gets more than she bargained for when alien lawyers show up at her door.

Stassi has a one-track mind. He lives to care for his aging father and to deliver goods along a recently colonized route in the Darcadian-Paranthix systems. His life gets turned upside down when the unexpected heiress comes aboard. Marielle’s new-found wealth makes her a target for enemies unknown. She needs a hero, but is Stassi ready to look toward the future?

قديم 07-07-23, 08:14 PM   المشاركة رقم: 770
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Kirenai Fated Mates
(Intergalactic Dating Agency)
Tamsin Ley

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8i4kx...+M-TL.rar/file

Tazhio (Kirenai Fated Mates (Intergalactic Dating Agency) Book 4)

I hate to travel. Loathe it, in fact. I'm quite happy sitting at home with my dog and making custom embroidery to sell on Etsy. But when I win tickets to an intergalactic singles cruise, my sisters bully me into going. The next thing I know, I'm acting stupid over a shuttle pilot with brilliant blue skin and a smile that could melt the clothes right off my body.

Then a freak accident strands us on a hostile alien planet and not only does it look like I'll never see home again, but the locals are hell-bent on rutting with anything female. The only way to stop them is to let Tazhio claim me. And once he claims me, I'll belong to him forever…

Nazhin (Kirenai Fated Mates (Intergalactic Dating Agency) Book 5)

Jennifer
After my ex-boyfriend steals a year’s worth of my astronomy research and publishes it as his own, I fear all is lost for me. Then my twin sister wins tickets for an alien space cruise, giving me a hail Mary to turn in my college thesis on time.

But only if I can keep my eyes on the stars instead of the hot, blue-skinned porter helping me with my luggage…

Nazhin
As the owner of Demod Industries and one of the Intergalactic Dating Agency’s top sponsors, why am I pretending to be a lowly porter? Because Jennifer has made it clear she wants nothing to do with the guests who are looking for matches. So I bide my time and remain by her side. I know she’s my mate. A Kirenai’s iki’i doesn’t lie.

But when we crash on a hostile planet with a species who believes females have a single purpose, the only way to protect Jennifer may be to claim her for myself—whether she wants it or not…

Kiozhi (Kirenai Fated Mates (Intergalactic Dating Agency) Book 6)

She doesn't want to be tied down again
He thinks she's his second chance
Who will get their way?

I spent more than half my life sacrificing for my family only to be dumped for a younger woman. Now my kids are grown, and a luxury space cruise full of hot alien men sounds like the perfect fresh start. The very first night on board, I hook up with a blue-skinned alien who leaves me breathless. But no matter how charming and attentive Kiozhi is, I refuse to be strapped to a single man ever again...

Then we end up on a shuttle excursion together, and of course it crash lands on a hostile planet where having a mate is my only salvation.

Izhima (Kirenai Fated Mates (Intergalactic Dating Agency) Book 7)

Bethany
My cooking show’s ratings are the pits, and my producers are threatening to take it off the air. When my sister wins tickets to an alien space cruise, I think I’ve found the solution: the world is in love with aliens right now, so why not use alien chefs as guests? Except when I set up my first interview, the frustratingly handsome alien chef can’t even get my birthday cake right.

Izhima
I’m not a people person. I’m a food person. And I just want to be left alone to cook. But when a human female barges into my kitchen and tries to sabotage my latest recipe, she ends up ejecting us both out of the airlock. Now I have to risk my own life to get the unconscious woman to safety.
But when the human wakes up with amnesia and the dirtbag crew of a salvage ship starts eyeing her in unsavory ways, I have to convince everyone—including the female herself—that she’s my mate. And the once-abrasive female is becoming more tempting by the minute…

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع