لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-07-20, 07:56 PM   المشاركة رقم: 416
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Makaen Warriors Series
by Zina Wes

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qr3vhu...WS-ZW.rar/file

1. Alien Goddess: Sarah -
To assure the future human ambassador on Makaen is safe, she has to bond to a Makaen male.
Free-spirited Sarah is anything but diplomatic. But to end the war between humans and an alien race called the Makaen, she’s persuaded to accept the position of ambassador, which requires bonding to a Makaen warrior and living with him on his planet. Sarah is far from enthusiastic about marrying a dominant sex-crazed brute. Furthermore, a bonded female is supposed to be demure and obedient. Words that definitely aren't in her translator.
Kealen Bakan, commander of the most powerful warship of the Makaen's military, agrees to bond to one of his former enemies out of a sense of duty. His hate for her species burns deep inside, but after touching her he knows one thing for sure: the human female belongs to him, and he's never going to let her go. He soon experiences that fighting in a war might be less dangerous than handling this stubborn female.
Their first contact is electrifying- literally, and raises the question of whether they were brought together by divine intervention.

3. Alien Goddess: Eden -
Eden’s lifelong dream to join an off-planet archaeological expedition turns into a living nightmare when her vessel gets boarded by Makaen—the alien race humans have been at war with for more than a decade. She’s hunted down and taken prisoner by one seriously pissed-off and fierce-looking Makaen. To make matters worse, he even dares to accuse her of belonging to a smuggling ring. Okay, she was holding a stolen relic when they met, but that was nothing more than a big misunderstanding. It’s evident the alien doesn’t think much of her species. At all. Yet, there’s some kind of weird connection between them even her hyper-rational mind can’t explain, but it’s driving her crazy. The stoic alien has the ability to switch her brain off with just one smoldering gaze. And even though he’s doing his utmost to fight it, his eyes and actions tell her it’s affecting him too.
Damaen Bakan, governor of one of the Makaen colonies, lost the most important thing in his life by a cowardly act committed by humans. Lacking both empathy and compassion, he has no scruples to make every human he encounters pay. Until Eden crosses his path. The female is unlike any other human he has captured and interrogated. Damaen’s trying to withstand her pull, but it’s so incredibly strong he fears he might not be able to resist her for long. And that's bad. Very bad. After all, aside from being human, she’s also a criminal of the worst kind. Two very good reasons to avoid her. The last thing he wants is for the female to revive something inside him he assumed was long dead and buried. And then there is the small matter of her possibly being a gift to him from his deity. Yes, the gods must surely hate him.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-20, 08:09 PM   المشاركة رقم: 417
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Cyborg Protectors Series
by Alyse Anders

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0o2e5q...PS-AA.rar/file

3. Saved By The Cyborg -
With the enemy closing in, a cyborg must do everything he can to save his mate.
Eagan has a brilliant tactical mind and was instrumental in the cyborg’s defeat over the Sholle, but in the years since the war, he’s been on his own. With the arrival of a Sholle scout ship, he’s pulled back to active duty and changed with not only saving the lives of the Grus but also a ship full of human women. When he meets his mate, Beth, Eagan’s world is turned on his head. Now, he must not only find a way to defeat the Sholle but save Beth from the Grus who want to keep them apart.

4. Healed by the Cyborg -
To save his mate, he must first heal his heart.
Hallam had wanted a mate and family before the war. But with his death and subsequent rebirth as a cyborg, those things appeared to have slipped from his grasp. When he’s faced with the arrival of a ship of human women, he must fight past his primal urges to claim his human mate and do what needs to be done to save the lives of the women trapped in stasis and prevent the Sholle from discovering their ship.
Ina is a brilliant engineer who is losing her sight. When the process of having her vision repaired backfires, she must put her trust in a man who claims her as his own while attempting to use her skills to save her friends.

5. Chained by the Cyborg -
To keep her safe, he must bring her to the most dangerous place on the planet – prison.
As warden of The Prison, Zee ensures everything runs smoothly. But when he’s informed that he has a mate from halfway across the galaxy, his carefully controlled world gets turned upside down. To make matters worse, the man who betrayed him also has a mate who will stop at nothing to see him.
As a paramedic, Mags is used to jumping into danger to do what’s necessary to save others. When she realizes that Tara’s mate is a murderer, she makes it her mission to help keep her safe, while coming to terms with her intense relationship with Zee.
Now charged with keeping both women safe, Zee must fight against his blind lust for Mags to keep them safe in the most perilous place on Grus Prime.

6. Freed by the Cyborg -
A protective cyborg must trust his mate to free his heart.
Ingo is the ice-cold head of security at The Prison. Feared by all, he rarely speaks as he patrols the corridors keeping both prisoners and the guards in line. When he’s told that he has a mate who’s traveled across the galaxy to be with him, he knows she will be nothing but trouble.
Darby didn’t have much time to think about her reasons for leaving Earth – not with the police hot on her trail. But waking up on a new planet and being told that the cyborg unconscious on the floor beside her is her mate – oh and he’s the chief of security of a prison, well that’s not so good for her.
When the prison goes into lockdown, Ingo puts his heart on the line and his trust in Darby, so they can save the lives of their friends in danger.

قديم 02-07-20, 08:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 418
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Horde King's Obsession
by Gabby Dark (Tirizar Horde Book 1)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bljuri...O-GD.epub/file

I am the property of alien hordesmen.
Well…just one in particular.

The Tirizar Horde came to our land, invaded our homes, and took many women as prisoners. We were captured to pay the price—in flesh—for our ex-ruler’s treachery.

I don’t want to be some Tirizar warrior’s pleasure slave, so I fight. I know my actions could harm me. My disobedience gains the attention of the most ruthless alien in the horde—Khol Xihran: their leader, their king. He takes me and declares to make me submissive. To make me his. He’s possessive, dominant, and treats me like he owns me.

I should hate him. I shouldn’t want him. But why does my body crave every single touch and every single stroke?

I am more than just Khol's prisoner. I’m his obsession. And he is mine.

قديم 02-07-20, 08:24 PM   المشاركة رقم: 419
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ensnared
(Centauri Captives #7)
by Kallista Dane, Kate Richards

http://www.mediafire.com/file/etp8sv...E-KD.epub/file

I’m tough. I’m a survivor. As a runaway, I lived on the streets. Then I became the mistress of a mob boss. When I witnessed a murder, I knew I’d be next. So I stowed away on a spaceship full of women my government gave to the aliens.

I traded my body, my self-respect, for a place to sleep at night and food in my belly a long time ago. So if mating with an alien keeps me from being Big Tony’s next victim, I’m in.

How hard could it be? I’d been pretending for years with Tony. Hiding my disgust every time he touched me. I made him feel like a big stud. I can do it again, even with a male from another world. Guys are all the same no matter where they come from. Right?

To my surprise, I don’t have to pretend with the sexy alien who chose me. His dominance gets me hot. But he wants more than my body. He’s trying to capture my heart. I’ve been fighting him – but I’m afraid he’s winning.

I don’t belong here. I’m not a warrior like the others.
But I’m the last of my line now. So I’ll choose a female and do my duty.

As a scientist, I shouldn’t have been on the solport. But if I was back home on Arythios, I’d have died along with my father, my brother, and every other being on the planet. Killed by a faceless enemy we call the Rydek.

We’re all that’s left – an elite squadron of warriors and the support staff deployed with them on a training mission in deep space. All males. We asked for help from the Interstellar Federation. Instead of offering supplies and starfighters to join us in battling our enemy, they sent a ship full of females from a minor planet called Earth. “To see to our needs,” their leader said. It was an insult. But if we don’t produce offspring our race will die out.

I chose a small dark-haired beauty, one who looked like she’d be properly submissive. Instead she’s defiant. Her fiery spirit has awakened desires I never knew I had.

I’m determined to make her mine.

قديم 02-07-20, 08:31 PM   المشاركة رقم: 420
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Demon Lover
by Heather Guerre

http://www.mediafire.com/file/grrm8a...L-HG.epub/file

Autumn was never supposed to know that the incubus who visited her dreams every night was real. But when she wakes up in the middle of the night to find the demon Irdu in her bed, she surprises them both by inviting him to stay. What starts as an arrangement of convenience quickly turns into something much deeper.

But a relationship between them can never be. An incubus is bound in service to the Underworld, and the only way to free Irdu is if Autumn pays with her soul. The deeper she falls in love with him, the closer she comes to damnation.

With the Underworld in turmoil and the fate of their love on the line, Autumn and Irdu must risk everything to be together.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع