لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-02-22, 08:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 706
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Canabis رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Taken by the Horde King
(Horde Kings of Dakkar #5)
by Zoey Draven

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v0hut...5-ZD.epub/file

To save Dakkar, she must lure him to his deadly prison. Instead, she finds herself wearing his chains…

As a fatal curse continues to spread over the planet of Dakkar, I make a deal with an alien witch who claims she can stop it.

Her price?

The heart of a horde king.

Only the horde king in question is the fiercest male I’ve ever seen, with glowing demon eyes, a god-like body crafted in battle, and a cold, cruel grin that promises destruction.

Yet when I offer myself to him, all under the premise of luring him back to the witch, his touch sets my blood on fire. His dizzying kiss makes the world spin. Instead of fear, I feel hot and unwanted desire, awakening instincts that tell me I’m his.

When he discovers my ultimate betrayal, the enraged horde king vows he will take me as his prize, that I will wear his chains, and that I will serve him in whatever way he wishes.

And as the dangers on Dakkar loom, I find myself craving my wicked, wicked ruin...all at the hands of a horde king I should’ve never crossed.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-02-22, 08:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 707
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Bela's Bounty
(Earth's Bounty, #2)
by Deysi O'Donal

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4p71o...-DOD.epub/file

The secret that humans still exist in the universe is out, and that makes the women of earth dangerously desirable.

Thanks to a botched translator implant, I’m near death when the aliens who abducted me sell me to the famed pleasure station, Lux. Where my first customer is a lizard-man with red scales, kind eyes, and a quiet nature.

It turns out, Treto isn’t here to use me, but to save me. He’s a bounty hunter who specializes in rescuing trafficked aliens, and he has been following me from Earth. He’s desperate to free me, but his back-up is delayed and the longer I’m trapped at the pleasure station, the more likely I am to be given to another alien. One that might not be as gentle as my savior.

I’m afraid it’s going to take more than one determined bounty hunter to extricate me from madame Athea’s clutches. Will she sell me for a dangerous night with a stranger or will backup come in time to get us out of the mess we’re in.

قديم 05-02-22, 09:47 PM   المشاركة رقم: 708
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Tormented by the Warlord
(Ash Planet Warriors #4)
by V.K. Ludwig

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hzhjf...4-VKL.rar/file

I won’t touch her. But I will torment her soul.
While the other warlords mate with the daughters of our enemy, I want nothing to do with these political marriages. Fate calls me north, searching for what the shamans say will complete my soul.
An impossible task without more warriors at my command.
Then an opportunity arises which I cannot refuse: hundreds of additional Jal’zar to strengthen my warband, allowing me to safely push into freeraider territory. The catch?
I must marry a woman.
A kiss and a deal later, I take my unruly wife with me into the plains. Anne has a sharp tongue and refuses to submit herself to my rule, rubbing me the right way in all the wrong places.
I will never touch her.
I will never love her.
Anne can never be more to me than the annoying fineprint at the end of a contract - because she is a daughter of the men who killed my family.

قديم 05-02-22, 09:59 PM   المشاركة رقم: 709
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Driver رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Claimed by the Demon Alien
by Ella Maven

I live on pain… but for her, I only want to cause pleasure.

Penelope: One minute I’m conducting important research on a distant planet, and the next, I’ve fallen through a crack in the surface and am transported to an underground world with terrifying fanged creatures who want to eat me, an army of feathered warriors who rescue me, and a massive horned demon leader who gains power through pain… except he’s only giving me pleasure.

He wants to keep me, and I have to admit, I don’t hate the flaming underworld anymore. But I can’t stay—my air filter will only last so long down here, and as for my demon? He can’t survive on the surface. We are from two different worlds that never should have collided… what kind of future is there for a hot, alien demon and a human woman?

Claimed by the Demon Alien is a standalone Sci-Fi Romance featuring a horned alien who used to torture his enemies and now spends his time picking flowers for his botanist human girlfriend.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Claimed By the Demon Alien (A S - Ella Maven.rar‏ (249.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 05-02-22, 10:08 PM   المشاركة رقم: 710
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Destination Alien Bride
(Apex Astral Warriors #1)
by Dee J. Holmes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/o8myj...1-DJ.epub/file

Journalist Brooklyn Tate came to this Caribbean island to blow the lid off a money laundering scheme at a destination wedding—instead, she discovers a bodysnatcher invasion straight from her nightmares and a hot alien warrior sent to stop them.
The interstellar hottie claims he wants a mate for life—but he also acts like humans are barely evolved gerbils. How can she possibly be this grumpy goliath’s match?
Khaz is one of only five surviving Apex’ir warriors. Locked inside his helmet, he’s determined to hunt down the parasitic aliens responsible for destroying his planet. He thought he’d cut down any humans necessary to kill his enemies, the Fever. Then he meets Brooklyn. The interfering female has his protective instincts firing, and his body aching for more. But can a human truly be his mate?
To claim an impossible future, Khaz must discover whether Brooklyn’s touch can free him from his helm. But their enemies are closing in. Will their passion set the stars alight, or will the Fever burn them up before they can unmask the heart of the infestation.

Destination Alien Mate:
(Apex Astral Warriors Book 2)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q22zw...2-DJ.epub/file

Kimani Jones is determined to uncover a criminal conspiracy at Yellowhammer & Co., only to discover a bodysnatcher invasion. And that’s before an alien warrior smashes through a window to take her on the joyride of her life.
The intergalactic badass insists she’s his mate. But she won’t abandon her town to the parasitic invaders—even if her smoking-hot blue bodyguard is making her second guess her commitments.
One of only five surviving Apex’ir warriors, Gladius has vowed to hunt his infectious enemy, the Fever. They corrupt the local population, and he’ll destroy every drone in his path. So when his brother demands he rescue a human woman from a backwater settlement, he despises the distraction. Until he sees Kimani, and every protective instinct in his body is set ablaze.
Locked inside his helmet, Gladius knows only his fated mate can set him free and give him a future. He’s sure Kimani is the one. He’ll stop at nothing to claim her—that is, if the Fever haven’t already infected her. Because she’s hearing their voices in her head, and she might be a trap.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع