لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-02-20, 10:09 PM   المشاركة رقم: 341
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Star Crossed:
(Scaeven Mates Book 1)
by Heather Guerre

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uvx1x8...C-HG.epub/file

He’s duty-bound to protect her. Even if that means protecting her from himself.

Captain Lyra Hallas is no damsel in distress. Sure, she’s been abducted by an unknown alien race. And, yeah, those aliens are bigger, stronger, and more technologically advanced than humans can possibly compete with. And if that’s not enough, exposure to their bodily fluids reduces a woman to a shivering mess of sexual need. But Lyra’s spent her entire life fighting her way out of desperate situations, and she’s not about to give up now.

Asier Mor-Talis is a Scaeven Enforcer. He metes out justice—protecting the rest of the universe from the cruel, conquering nature of his own race. He’s incorruptible, driven by an innate sense of honor. But when he rescues a beautiful, clever human woman from a trafficking ring, all bets are off. Lyra is everything he could ever want in a mate, and the explosive attraction is a biological impulse that can’t be conquered. If he gives in, he shames himself, and destroys her life. If he doesn’t, he’ll lose her forever.

Pitted against hostile aliens, hostile planets, and hostile nations, Lyra and Asier must fight for their lives—and their hearts.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-02-20, 10:12 PM   المشاركة رقم: 342
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Moon Struck:
(Scaeven Mates Book 2)
by Heather Guerre

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c93dfn...S-HG.epub/file

She's everything he ever wanted. And he can never have her.

After leaving the military, former battlefield medic and military surgeon Hadiza Moreau just wants a quiet, peaceful life where she can leave the war behind. Instead, she finds herself captive aboard an alien vessel, along with twenty other women who are going to be auctioned off as mates for the male-only alien species. The aliens are bigger, stronger, and more technologically advanced than their human captives have any hope of fighting against. And fighting is pointless when the aliens have a toxin in their saliva that leaves even the strongest fighter helpless with sexual desire. Just when Hadiza's resigned herself to a life of enslavement, hope appears in the form of one of the very creatures who are holding her captive.

Errol Sin-Haros is a Scaeven Enforcer. He's dedicated his life to protecting innocent creatures from the brutal nature of his own race. Raised to detest every cruel and conquering instinct within himself, he keeps himself tightly leashed. Until her. Undercover at one of the human trafficking auctions, Errol sees Hadiza on the auction block. When he risks his cover to free her, he finds that his self-control is not as ironclad as he once thought. Hadiza is everything he never believed he could have, and the longer he stays with her, the closer he comes to breaking his own principles, and claiming her forever.

Stranded together on a lawless planet, on the run from powerful enemies, Hadiza and Errol can't fight the impossible attraction growing between them--even if giving into it could destroy them both.

قديم 02-03-20, 09:50 PM   المشاركة رقم: 343
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Entwined Fates
(The Infinite City #4)
by Tiffany Roberts

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d87473...F-TR.epub/file

He met his destined mate too soon.

Bold, kind, and adventurous, Kiara was everything Volcair needed in his stiff, formal life. Along with his pet inux, Cypher, the three were inseparable during Volcair’s years on Earth. But the same winds of fate that brought them together as children tore them apart again. With half a universe separating them, years sped by, and Kiara seemed lost to him forever. Angry and bitter, he threw himself into military service for the Entris Dominion, seeking escape from the pain of loss.

When chance brings them together again nearly two decades later, Volcair finds that his feelings for Kiara have only grown—he needs her. Have they been granted a second chance, or has time opened a rift between them that cannot be crossed?

قديم 24-03-20, 11:41 PM   المشاركة رقم: 344
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Doom
(Xian Warriors #1)
by Regine Abel

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3j24ti...D-RA.epub/file

The Battle for Earth has begun.

Victoria’s dreams of a cozy life as a small-town doctor come crashing down when the monstrous Kryptids make first contact. The alien invaders have only one goal: to turn Earth into a breeding ground. As she fights to protect her patients in their makeshift hospital, an even more fearsome alien and his beast enter the fray. She should be terrified of the male ominously named Doom. But she’s mesmerized.

As a genetically engineered war machine, Doom lives for a single purpose: eradicating the Kryptids. Coming to Earth with his brothers to save the humans should be a straightforward matter. But years of bloody battles throughout the galaxy have not prepared him for the fiery Victoria. Enchanted by the courage of that wisp of a woman, Doom offers her his protection and that of his fearless war beast, Stran, as she attempts to rescue other wounded humans. After disaster strikes their homeworld, the Xian Warriors now also face extinction.

Will the Kryptids finally defeat their only real threat, or will the delicate human that has stolen both of Doom’s hearts also be the Warriors’ seed of hope?

قديم 23-04-20, 08:19 PM   المشاركة رقم: 345
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Praezorian Bounty Hunters Series by Ivy McAdams (1-2)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xd59yo...HS-IM.rar/file

1. Her Alien Captor - Someone is here for me, and it's not the pizza delivery man...
The night a huge black-skinned alien with wicked horns abducts me, my reality is turned upside down. I may be no match for him, but I’m not going down without a fight. Especially when I discover my alien captor is a bounty hunter.
I plead my innocence to no avail. He hates humans, but I still catch his heated gazes and experience his lingering touches. It’s enough to warm my blood, and I’m not complaining because the only thing colder and more unforgiving than him is outer space itself. There’s danger around every corner and if I’m going to survive, I’ll have to trust him.
The funny thing about trust though. If you let a little spark in, it can catch fire…and that’s an inferno neither of us wants to be burned by, but one we can’t seem to put out.

2. Her Alien Keeper - If you’re on their bounty list, there’s no escape...
I thought I’d made the most profound archeological discovery ever, but as it turns out, the remains I’m studying aren’t quite human. They’re alien.
And apparently extraterrestrials don’t care for their dead being disturbed.
When a tall, dark, and horned alien shows up to steal me away, I’m launched into a centuries’ old war between two powerful forces in a world I never knew existed.
It looks like it’s game over for me, but the way my bounty hunter lingers near my cage and touches my face has me curious. Maybe we can strike a deal for my freedom.
He seems to know what he wants and with the way my blood heats when he kisses me, I’m not sure I’ll need to fake it.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع