لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-07-21, 07:35 PM   المشاركة رقم: 621
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Warriors of Valose Saga by Iona Strom (#1-3)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3y85h...-3-IV.rar/file

Silver Savage (#1): Jakkar
After losing all of our females, I hadn't thought life could get any worse until I'm stripped of my crown and exiled by my very own twin brother. With my world in turmoil, my spirit mate crashed into my life when I needed her the most. She is not of Valose but a stranger from another world. Newly awakened, my ancillary heart beats for one reason only—to keep her safe. Now I must protect her from old enemies as well as new yet what came with her poses a unique danger that can't be fought with swords. There's nothing I wouldn't do for her. Unfortunately, what she wants the most will tear apart my very soul.

Lily
I thought the abduction had been bad enough, but the crash landing nearly killed me. Stranded on an alien world, all I wanted was to find a way to get myself and the other girl's home. When the solution presented itself in the form of a kilt-wearing, hopeless romantic with serious muscles, sexy elf ears, and the belief that soulmates truly exist…Well, I'm no longer in a huge rush to leave.

Silver Seducer (#2): Draggar
I've lost one spirit mate, and I refuse to lose another. She doesn't know it yet, but one way or another, I'm going to make her mine. She was stolen from me and, I will gladly risk my own life to get her back. With a new enemy ruling in the city of Huren, there is no safe place. What we stumbled upon is worse than any of us could have imagined. Reunited with my female, the only way to safety is perilous. I will have to kill her in order to save her.

Marie
What happens on Valose stays on Valose. I'm up for some serious fooling around, but I have to resist going all the way. Why? Because sex equals an unbreakable mated bond here, and I want off this freakshow of a planet. Now that I'm back in serious trouble guess who comes to my rescue? The bristly, surly, otherworldly gorgeous male who I can hardly resist. How can I evade his heady seduction when he has a secondary heart that beats only for me?

Silver Savior (#3): Amy
I've been abducted by aliens, survived a crash landing in a spaceship—none of which I, thankfully, remember. I've had an alien medic—who looks like an elf from The Lord of the Rings—miraculously healed my injuries in record time. I've made it through all that and even a trek through a deadly jungle to relative safety.
Just when I'm beginning to feel like myself, I'm whacked over the head and—once again—abducted. Only this time, I know my abductor, but catastrophe strikes, and I'm left on my own in the wilds of the jungle with only my wits to keep me alive. Injured and weaponless, how long will I last on my own?

Maxxon
After my colleague and I stumble upon the unimaginable, he is brutally murdered before my very eyes. I manage to escape the city of Huren before I succumb to the same fate, taking with me the truth of the gray invaders.
In the jungle, I find the impossible. As a Royal medic, I've treated everything from common ailments to gravely injured warriors with extreme proficiency, but the unconscious female in my arms has me baffled. She's of another species. What's more shocking is the call of her spirit to mine.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-07-21, 07:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 622
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

King Cobra
(Naga Brides #2)
by Naomi Lucas

Daisy. Daisy. Daisy.
From the moment her name is spoken, it is all I can hear. Her frightened tears bring me anger. I vow to wipe them off her face and banish her fear. To make her my queen.
But I have to catch her first.
I have to convince her to trust me.
I have to show her she is safe.
But only with ME.
Because if any other naga male tries to take Daisy away from me, I will kill them.
And if she runs?
She’ll find out there’s no escape.
I’ve paid the price to mate her, and she needs to know a gilded nest is better than freedom in my world.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar King_Cobra__-_Naomi_Lucas.rar‏ (309.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 0)
قديم 08-07-21, 08:01 PM   المشاركة رقم: 623
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Infiltrate
(Neander Beast #1)
by Nova Noble

Neanderthals return to Earth, this time as modified Neander Beasts, ready to breed humans and take back the planet.
Emily does her best to fend for herself in what’s left of Earth, going to college and working to keep a roof over her head. Her life may not be glamorous, but it’s an honest living. Until one night when a hulking beast of a man kidnaps her from a party and takes her to his spaceship, claiming her as his.
The leader of the breeding team of Neander Beasts sent to repopulate Earth, Crewz has no use for a virgin human female on his ship. Despite his vow to complete his mission to save his species, he’ll have to breed Emily and fight off a rival alien species if he wants to keep his ship.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Infiltrate__A_SciFi_Alien_Warri_-_Nova_Noble.rar‏ (297.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
قديم 14-07-21, 09:04 PM   المشاركة رقم: 624
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Silver Solace :
Warriors of Valose Saga 4
by Iona Strom

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y91bv...4-IS.epub/file

Aggar
Her face has haunted me ever since she wriggled out of my hold. I had returned, and my mission was to honor the human females who perished in the crash, scavenge what I could from the ship, and find the one who got away. Before I could catch her again, I was recalled. The settlement had fallen under attack, and my clan of exiles was on the move. Time was running out, and my spirit mate continued to evade me. Torn between duty and the pull of my spirit to hers, my ancillary heart won't allow me to leave her behind.
Jane
I had no memory of who I was or how I got here. I woke up strapped to a table surrounded by gray freaks with slashing mouths and bulbous heads. I got loose when we crash-landed. Now I was hiding, hoping my memory returned and trying to find a way off this broken-down spacecraft. Then he found me, the silver-haired one. He wasn't like the others, but neither was he human. Something inside me called to him, but how could I trust a stranger when I was, also, a stranger to myself?

قديم 25-07-21, 06:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 625
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Prophecy of Sisters Series
by Hayley Faiman

1. Bride of the Traitor -

Sybilla Collins knows nothing of prophecies. She keeps her head down as she goes through her mundane life in Portland, Oregon.
Her world is shaken when she wakes up in a dank, dark dungeon of what she believes is someone who takes cosplay a little too seriously. She is convinced she's been kidnapped from her bed.
When her eyes land on the man she believes has kidnapped her, something happens inside of her. His scarred face should be frightening. Except she can only think of one thing--his touch, she needs it like she needs her next breath.
King Elias Wainwright is now the fateful King of Bunafi. A title he never wished to have, born to a man he's always despised, a man who was a traitor. The former king is dead. Elias' sense of duty is now the only reason he sits on the throne.
Sent to fulfill an ancient prophecy of a parallel universe, Elias and Sybilla must find their true heart's love, or risk the ruin of the world. Knights, magic, gods, and goddesses are what make up this strange new land.
Choices must be made, walls must be broken down, and two people who guard themselves must allow themselves to be vulnerable and find love to fulfill the prophecy or risk certain ruin of an entire world.

2- Bride of the Sea

Liv Collins has a problem. Her sister has vanished without a trace. Like a bad dream, not even a private detective can find Sybilla. All the way across the country, living in New York City, Liv feels helpless and hopeless.

All of that anguish disappears when she goes to bed one night only to wake up in a damp, dark forest surrounded by the scent of smoke and… Vikings? They are huge, all of them, but she can only focus on the one with the pale blue eyes as he watches her intently. He is battle-hardened and scarred.

He is massive, with long hair, covered in dirt, blood, paint, and tattoos. Everything about him should frighten her. Especially the fact that they don’t even speak the same language. Aaric, the Sea King, has been the King of Wolfjour Ail for many years. A kingdom he is proud to rule, as long as he can do so from raiding ships that travel the world to provide riches for his people.

An ancient prophecy has come to light. Witches, dragons, Vikings, and magic make up this parallel universe. Two people must find trust and love in one another. Two people must fight the demons in front of them and inside of them. Sacrifices must be made. Families could be torn apart. Without one, the other cannot succeed, the lands will perish, the world could end.

3. Bride of the Frontier -

Birdie Collins is on a mission to find her two missing sisters. They are, however, the most responsible of the Collins girls, and they’ve vanished. It isn’t like them to disappear, not answer phone calls, not call their mother regularly.
Her worries vanish just as instantly as her sisters did when one minute she’s driving in Arizona and the next she’s in the middle of the hot desert—alone, without her car anywhere in sight.
A mysterious man on a horse scoops her up and takes her to a house, where she promptly passes out.
When she awakens, she’s met with a man. A beautiful man. He looks like he’s been ripped from the pages of an Old West history book. He’s tall and lean, his hair is a bit too long, but those green eyes render her speechless.
Colton James has known love. He was married once, and his wife was cruelly taken from him as a spoil of war. Even as the King of the Frontier, he vows never to marry again, no matter how badly his country officials beg for him to.
An ancient prophecy that her sisters have already set into motion is only solidified as Birdie joins them in their world. Magic fills the skies as they resist and fall deeply for one another, fighting the eclectic pull that the gods have created inside of them.
Will love be enough for the couple? Can it forgive hurts from the past? Is what they share even real or merely a mirage from the gods? If they cannot find their way together, the entire country will assuredly be in peril.

4. Bride of the Emperor -

Drucilla Collins knows something is very wrong. All three of her sisters are missing. As the baby of the family, her sisters are always there for her—except now.
Where could they be? Three sisters who live across the country from one another don’t just disappear into thin air—do they? She doesn’t think that they could until it happens. They’re gone.
Landing on a strange beach, a warrior appears on a horse in what appears to be some foreign countryside. He is enormous, his body is gorgeous, but his face is hidden behind a metal helmet.
When he scoops her up from the ground, she is sure that all of this means that she will be seeing her sisters soon. They must be wherever this strange beast of a man is taking her.
Tiberius Quirinus is the newly crowned Emperor of Savona. Trained to be a warrior, he never wanted to take over the empire. His father was a tyrant. A man that he had to put down himself to save his people.
An ancient prophecy is well on its way to becoming fulfilled. Tiberius knows that he is the last piece of the puzzle, but there is a problem, he cannot love. The emotion does not exist inside of him, at least not romantically.
Two people who never imagined settling down. Marriage was nothing that either of them desired. Two people who take what they want, when they want.
Magic, witches, gods, and goddesses fill their new relationship and their world. Can they destroy their walls and fall in love, or will their world crumble before them?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Bride of the Emperor (The Proph - Hayley Faiman.rar‏ (408.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
نوع الملف: rar Bride of the Frontier (The Prop - Hayley Faiman.rar‏ (420.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Bride of the Sea (The Prophecy of Sisters - Hayley Faiman.rar‏ (415.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Bride_of_the_Traitor_Hayley_Faiman.rar‏ (422.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع