لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 25-07-21, 07:08 PM   المشاركة رقم: 626
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

The Clecanian Series
by Victoria Aveline

3. Saving Verakko -

When Lily is freed from alien captivity, she refuses to wait for rescue—or recapture. She’ll take her chances in the forest. Navigating the exotic terrain won’t be easy, but it beats the alternative. Then, an enormous alien falls into her camp and makes her question everything. He’s rude, grumpy, and annoyingly sexy. Trusting him would be a mistake. And yet…the idea of leaving him behind hurts way more than it should.
Verakko was supposed to liberate the kidnapped humans, then return home to fulfill his obligations. Getting dropped into the forest at the feet of the most confounding female he’s ever met was not on the agenda. So, he’ll help her, then they’ll go their separate ways. That’s the plan…until he starts to suspect that Lily is his mate.
She doesn’t trust easily. He has secrets and responsibilities he can’t avoid forever. Only one thing is clear. If Lily and Verakko want their happily ever after, they’ll have to fight more than the dangers of the forest to get it.

4. Tempting Auzed -

Alejandra is a survivor. So far, she’s lived through abduction, a near drowning, and being lost in an alien forest. She thought things were finally starting to go her way when the most intense, grumpy, and insanely tempting man she’s ever seen rescues her from a monster. But sadly, that’s just when everything gets even more complicated.
Auzed has his orders. He is to find the missing human and deliver her to Tremanta. Getting caught trespassing in Sauven territory was not part of the plan. Neither was pretending to be the sexy beauty’s fiancé to protect her from forced marriage to a Sauven stranger…but here they are.
Their relationship was supposed to be fake. But it’s not long before they start to wonder if true love and a happily ever after is possible for two star-crossed opposites. And if it is…just how far are they willing to go to claim it?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Saving Verakko_ The Clecanian S - Victoria Aveline.rar‏ (314.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نوع الملف: rar Tempting_Auzed__The_Clecanian_S_-_Victoria_Aveline.rar‏ (334.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-07-21, 07:26 PM   المشاركة رقم: 627
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors Series
by Presley Hall

9. Tamed -

This caged Kalixian is wild. Brutal. Dangerous.
So why can’t I stay away from him?
With the marks tattooed on his face and horns sharpened to deadly points, he looks like a monster made for killing. He’s unlike any of the other alien warriors on this planet, and despite their efforts to help him, he only seems to be growing more feral.
But every time I go to visit him, something strange happens.
He stops pacing.
He goes still.
He stares at me.
When his bright golden eyes focus on me, it’s like every layer of armor I’ve ever worn is peeled away. Even though he can’t understand a word I say, I swear he… sees me.
In those moments, I’m certain I can glimpse the man inside the beast. I’m certain there’s more to him than just violence and rage.
But when disaster strikes one day and I find myself on the run with the savage Kalixian, everything I think I know about him is put to the test. Can I truly trust this man? Can he keep me safe in this perilous landscape?
Or is he the most dangerous thing in the wilds of Kalix?

10. Pursued -

This alien warrior is roguish, charming, and way more experienced than I am.
Maybe he’s exactly what I need.
All the other women who were abducted from Earth have gotten to make a fresh start on Kalix, but with my overprotective sister always hovering nearby, I feel like I’m stuck in the past—still the naïve little girl Brielle has to look out for.
But everything changes when a lost warrior named Zatir returns home. The mate bond sparks between us, and suddenly, my entire world is turned upside down.
Brielle wants me to deny the bond. She warns me that it could be dangerous to fall in love too fast, and given my past mistakes, I know she has a point.
Unfortunately, a warrior as fierce as Zatir has more enemies than he can count. When a bounty hunter tracks him down on Kalix, we’re thrust into a heart-pounding chase across the stars. As the two of us visit strange planets and evade new threats, I realize that this gorgeous warrior sees me in a way no one else ever has.
With him, I can be the person I always wanted to be.
If we manage to survive.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Pursued_ A Sci-Fi Alien Romance - Presley Hall.rar‏ (268.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
نوع الملف: rar Tamed_ A Sci Fi Alien Romance ( - Presley Hall.rar‏ (262.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 25-07-21, 07:35 PM   المشاركة رقم: 628
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Voxeran Fated Mates Series
by Presley Hall

5. Her Alien Rogue -

He claims we’re fated mates. But does that mean it’s true love?
When Kaide declares—in front of the whole village, no less—that we’re fated mates, he acts like that’s the end of it. Like it’s all been decided, and we’ll just live happily ever after.
Uhhh… not so fast, buddy.
I barely know the guy. And even though I have to admit his gorgeous smile and cocky attitude turn me on, that doesn’t mean I’m ready for a lifelong commitment.
But when I tell him I’m not interested in letting some mystical bond make my decisions for me and would rather fall in love the old-fashioned way, Kaide doesn’t even bat an eye. He just vows then and there that he’ll make me fall in love with him.
He even agrees to let me join him and a few other Voxerans on a trading mission to Pascia, which I was sure he’d deny. He treats me as an equal, something I can’t say for any of the men I knew back on Earth. And no matter how many walls I put up around my heart, he keeps finding ways to break them down.
Turns out, my would-be mate is as stubborn as I am.
And he’s clearly up for a challenge.

6. Her Alien Protector -

I can’t remember my past. But could this muscled, protective alien be the key to my future?
When alien pirates stole me from Earth years ago, the trauma of my abduction wiped away my memories. I can’t remember who I was before I was taken. Can’t recall anything from my previous life.
All I know is that I’m not going to let myself be held captive again. The blue-skinned warriors I'm now living with seem different than the pirates who abducted me, but every alien I’ve ever known has tried to hurt me eventually.
So when I see my chance to sneak away from the Voxeran village, I take it. I’d rather face the dangers of Nuthora on my own than risk losing my freedom again.
There’s one thing I didn’t count on, though.
Bohrir.
The massive Voxeran who carried me away from Gornok’s lair follows me into the woods—but instead of dragging me back to the village as I expect him to, he tells me there’s only one thing he wants.
To keep me safe.
Even if he has to leave his people behind to do it.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Her Alien Protector_ A Sci-Fi A - Presley Hall.rar‏ (265.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3)
نوع الملف: rar Her Alien Rogue_ A Sci-Fi Alien - Presley Hall.rar‏ (284.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)
قديم 25-07-21, 08:36 PM   المشاركة رقم: 629
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ella Maven's Books

ما بصدق اني ما نزلت كتب لكاتبتي المفضله.....

قديم 26-07-21, 06:29 PM   المشاركة رقم: 630
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Drixonian Warriors Series
by Ella Maven

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pgwa5...S-EM.epub/file

0.5 The Alien's Future -

Space ship travel when you’ve been kidnapped sucks. I don’t get a pillow, there’s no snacks, and worst of all—the whole ship crashes. Except, it doesn’t crash on Earth, or even Mars. Nope, I’m in a whole new galaxy on a foreign planet and some body-builder-looking blue horned aliens with lots of piercings have decided I’m their new play thing. And not in a good way.
Until one alien decides he’s not going to share, and maybe I have a concussion from the crash, because I’m all about the possessive way he protects me. But there’s no way he’ll fight his whole clan for me… right?

1. The Alien's Ransom -

"Nothing in my life had prepared me for extraterrestrial motorcycle clubs."
Frankie: I thought alien abductions only happened in movies. But here I am on a strange planet with green soil and a gang of muscled, wicked-horned aliens on hover bikes. All I want to do is go back to Earth, but the alpha male in charge has decided I belong to him. Now I'm on the back of his bike speeding to an unknown destination and super freaked out about liking his biceps and serious scowl. Good thing I have some banked personal days, because this might take awhile...
Daz: The job is supposed to be easy. All I have to do is deliver a spaceship of living cargo to the vile Uldani and they'll release my brother. If I fail, they'll take it out on him. Except the cargo is something I've never seen before--human females. The one called Frankie is beautiful and soft, and I've already spilled blood for her. Now how am I going to save my brother? Because this human female is mine.

2. The Alien's Escape -

“She will have my babies, but on our terms.”
Valerie: I thought waking up on a space ship was traumatic. That’s got nothing on returning to consciousness while shackled in a cell. The kicker? I’m supposed to be a breeder for the alien in the cell next to me. My mother always told me I had birthing hips, but I don’t think she meant they were for pushing out blue extra-terrestrials. I want to hate my cell-mate, but he’s a prisoner too, and so far he’s taken a few beatings to protect me…
Sax: The food sucks but the view has gotten a hell of a lot better since the human female showed up. I know exactly what our captors want—for us to mate so they can take our baby. Over my dead body. I willing to suffer their abuse if they leave the pretty female alone, but when they hurt her, all bets are off. Now I’m not only finding a way to escape with her, I’m also taking out every last captor before I leave. And then? I’ll fill her with as many babies as she wants.

3. The Alien's Undoing -

"My true crime podcasts didn't prepare me for this planet."
Reba: I consider myself a true crime expert. Never let yourself be transported to a second location. Kidnapping 101, right? Well, not on an alien planet apparently. I escaped the pack of blue aliens on hover bikes only to fall victim to even worse aliens. I must have missed the danger hierarchy memo during Outer Space Abduction Orientation. My only hope is the blue alien who tracked me down, but now he's a prisoner too, and he's not too happy with me...
Ward: Everything is going according to plan until the loud yellow-haired human decides to leap off the back of my bike and get herself taken by the slimy Rizars. My leader's order is simple: Retrieve the human. His orders aren't to desire her with every beat of my heart, but that's exactly what happens. Now we're on the run together, trying to survive. One thing is certain: she's mine, and I'll protect her until my last breath.

4. The Alien's Revenge -

"All I lived for was revenge. Until her."
Miranda: I'm on a strange planet surrounded by blue aliens and women who clearly have Stockholm Syndrome. I'm not ******* to pump out alien babies and have dinner cooking for my guy after he returns from a long day of hunting and gathering. Independence is great until my solitary exploration leads me right into the hands of a savage, horned alien who barely speaks but has no intention of letting me go. The worst part? His survival skills are actually kinda turning me on.
Drak: After I'm exiled, the only thing on my mind is revenge. Other than that, I'm merely existing as a beast and a shadow of the warrior I once was. Until I see a human female struggling for her life. I save her, but then I find I can't let her go. For the first time, I'm not thinking of revenge, I'm focused on providing for her, feeding her, and keeping her safe. But the one responsible for exiling me isn't done with his betrayal. This time, I'm fighting harder to reclaim my place... and my female.

5. The Alien's Savior -

"I'll do anything to make sure she's safe. Even from me."
Naomi: All my life, I've been protected. First by my older brother, and now by a crew of women on a strange alien planet who insist on protecting my virtue. Who cares about virtue? I have to make the most of this situation, and if that means shacking up with a big blue guy, I'm not opposed. So when I find that the very alien who I'm convinced is my mate has gone off on a reckless mission, I risk it all to bring him back myself.
Gar: Anger doesn't even begin to describe how I feel when a fragile female puts herself in harm's way for me. And not just any female--of course she's the one I can't resist. But I don't deserve her, and I'll never bind her to my doomed destiny. Except now she's in danger, and if it's the last thing I do in my cursed life, I'll make sure she's safe. Even from me.

6. The Alien's Challenge -

He’s all fang and no bite… until I push him too far.
Tabitha: It’s not like I’m a stranger to one-night stands, but I’ve never had a drunken make-out session with a horned, blue-skinned alien only for him to leave me with the female *****alent of blue balls. The jerk. Xavy’s all talk but no bite. Is it so bad I want the bite? Well, turns out I might get more than I bargained for since I passed out in a hiding spot only to wake up miles in the air on an aircraft. And guess who’s in the pilot seat? The very last alien I want to see…
Xavy: Everything about Tabitha tempts me. Her soft curves and her big smile and loud voice full of laughter. But it terrifies me how badly I want to do things to her that are dishonorable to a Drixonian warrior, so I have to reject her. When I find her as a stowaway on my important mission, I have no choice but to return her to camp. That is, until our return trip doesn’t go quite as expected. Now I’m the only thing keeping her safe, and it’s not so easy to avoid her now. Especially when I find that she likes my rough touch as much as I like giving it to her.

7- The Alien's Equal

He’s done waiting… and is ready to claim his mate.

Justine: Alien planet life isn’t so bad. I’ve taken a vow of celibacy so the perfect male specimens walking around with their bulging muscles and other…bulges…don’t do it for me. I’m ******* to live my life and avoid the one male with the soft voice and all-knowing eyes who has me rethinking that vow.

But our peaceful existence is threatened by enemies who want to use my human friends and I as nothing but breeders. I spent too long without control of my life to sit back on the sidelines during an alien war where my friends and I are the spoils. I’m slapping on warpaint and suiting up alongside my alien saviors. No one controls my destiny but me.

Nero: Justine is mine—I knew it the moment I met her. But she requires patience and a gentle touch. I can’t rush this, or I’ll never win her over. But as war looms, I realize I might have waited too long. My role is crucial to ensuring the Drixonian’s complete freedom from the exploitative Uldani, and it’s a mission I might not return from.

Even worse news? Justine insists on fighting at my side. What she doesn’t know is that my patience has come to an end. By the time I’m through, she’ll beg me to claim her.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع