لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-02-20, 10:58 PM   المشاركة رقم: 331
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,174
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Saving the Cyborg:
(Renegade Cyborgs Book 2)
by Jude Gray

http://www.mediafire.com/file/per57k...C-JG.epub/file

Calen

I live in a fairy tale.
But this is a dark fairy tale.
Abducted and sold to the Latrusian Prince of North Orangh, I go from a life of peace on a farm to a life of depravity, darkness, and fear in a castle full of wicked aliens.
My freedom, security, and control over my own body have been taken from me.
I want to go home. That's all I want in life--to get away from these horrifying aliens and go home.
I am close to giving up.

But then...
I meet him.
The cyborg.
He is the castle's protection, the queen's desire, the king's son.
And he is going to be my savior.

Zikkan

When I return to the castle after a long, vicious time away defending the kingdom's borders, I have no light in my heart. I have plans, though. I will leave this castle, this territory, this world. This evil.
My ship is being outfitted and repaired, I am stockpiling resources and funds and quietly assessing and choosing a crew, and I know exactly where I want to go and what I want to do when I get there.

But plans can go awry.

I am mesmerized by a captive human girl, and when I see the prince abusing her, I do what I do best.
Beating the prince nearly to death is frowned upon.
I do it anyway.
Now I have to figure out how to get the girl to safety when I am chained in a dungeon.
And how to convince her to stay with me when I succeed.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-02-20, 11:08 PM   المشاركة رقم: 332
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Kallista Dane Books

Centauri Captives Series

قديم 07-02-20, 11:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 333
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Centauri Captives series
by Kallista Dane, Kate Richards (#1-2)

His Captive Human (#1): Mantsk: My world is gone.
Everyone on Arythios killed, our planet left uninhabitable. Destroyed by an unknown enemy while I was away on maneuvers with a small fleet of starships. We’re all that’s left— an elite team of warriors adrift in space with no home, no hope. And no females of our race left alive.
We begged the Interstellar Federation for help, but all they sent us were a handful of females from a primitive planet called Earth. “To see to the needs of your troops,” their leader said.
I swallowed my pride and accepted. With no Arythian females, we needed breeders. Though they were small and pale, the aliens would have to do. So I picked one out and started teaching her our ways.
She’s stubborn and full of fire, but she’s awakened a dark hunger in me. I had no idea I’d have to dole out so many punishments to train her properly—or how much I’d enjoy the task.

Jess: My world is gone.
I’ve never been so scared.
I volunteered for a diplomatic mission to the beautiful world of Arythios. But the Federation lied to me. The planet doesn’t exist anymore. Instead I woke up on an alien starship, surrounded by huge gray-skinned warriors who think I’m their new sex toy.
I’m adrift in space with no home, no hope. Their arrogant captain says I have to call him Master and obey him. When I don’t, he punishes me.
And the scariest thing of all is—I’m starting to like it.

Ravished (#2): I was an old-fashioned girl, saving myself for Mr. Right.
Now, I’m the property of an alien warrior—and he’s determined to make me his mate.
An unknown enemy destroyed Arythios, killing every living creature on the planet. The only survivors of their race are an elite band of male warriors who were away on maneuvers when the attack occurred.
Vowing to track down and crush the enemy, they turn to the Interstellar Federation for help. Instead of aid and shelter, they are given a handful of females from a minor planet called Earth.

Dylos: Arythios is no more. We’re the only survivors. Though I’m still grieving the loss of my mate, it’s my duty to claim one of these primitive aliens as my own. Mate with her and produce offspring to save our race from extinction. They’re uncivilized, but I’ll train mine to be properly submissive.

To my dismay, the alien female I’ve chosen is stubborn and defiant, often in need of stern punishment. I’ve tried to keep her at a distance, but her virginal innocence stirs my loins, awakening a savage hunger I thought was as dead as my world.
And her beautiful soul has touched my heart.

Trina: After I refused the advances of one of the most powerful leaders on Earth, he locked me up until I’d agree to participate in his kinky sex games. When his wife found out, she insisted I be sent far away. So he added me to what he said was a diplomatic mission to another world.

I woke up on an alien warship staring into the eyes of a hulking gray-skinned warrior who says I’m now his property. He’s ordered me to call him Master and obey his every command. When I don’t, he punishes me. He can be kind, too—and he makes me feel things I’ve never felt before. But he’s an alien from another world. How can someone so wrong be the right one for me?

قديم 07-02-20, 11:19 PM   المشاركة رقم: 334
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Centauri Captives Series
by Kallista Dane, Kate Richards (3-6)

3. Tamed - Joran
I command an elite team of warriors. Lead them into combat, conquer my enemies. How can one human female be so hard to tame?Once our world was the pride of the galaxy. Now Arythios is gone. Destroyed by evil forces while we were away. Our leaders, our friends, our lovers – all dead. We alone survived. But without offspring, our race will not.Homeless, hopeless, we begged the Interstellar Federation to help us track down and vanquish our enemies. They ignored our request. Instead, they sent us a handful of females from a primitive planet called Earth. “To see to the needs of your troops,” their ruler said.I was ordered to choose one of the aliens. Breed with her. My human is stubborn and undisciplined, not like our sweet, gentle Arythian females. Her fiery spirit tempts me to indulge my darkest desires. But if she is to be my mate, she must learn to obey me. She will submit – or she will be punished. She will be tamed.
Xia
I may be the captive of an alien warlord. But I call no man Master.
And I never will. A feral child, abandoned in the wild, I survived by being stronger, tougher than the most ferocious beasts. After my rescue, I trained as a warrior. Fighting side by side with the men, yielding to none. Now I’m trapped on an alien warship. The arrogant commander thinks he owns me. He’s determined to turn me into his submissive mate. I’m determined to escape. I can never let him know I find his dominance wickedly arousing. Stern punishment won’t bring me to my knees – but I’m becoming a slave to the passion he’s awakening in me.

4. Conquered - Aja—I may be his captive,
But I won’t be conquered.
The dominant alien ordering me to call him Master is more than a warrior. Dark and mysterious, he has skills and talents beyond any I’ve ever encountered.
He can read my soul.
He’s discovered my naughtiest secret desires. And he’s determined to make me act out those wicked fantasies—for his enjoyment.
But I have another secret. One he must never learn. For it could cost me my life.
Vyraz – I am the last of my kind, preparing for the end. Until a headstrong human dares me to conquer her—and brings me back to life.
Arythios is gone, destroyed by an evil force. Men, women, children—dead. All that remains of our world, once the most powerful in the galaxy, is a team of warriors, a handful of starships, and me – the last surviving Archon.
I carry a heavy burden, that of keeping our history alive. And now I’ve been tasked with another. Choose one of the females sent to us as a breeder and impregnate her to insure the survival of our race.
That part of my life has long passed, as has my desire. But I will do my duty and set an example for those who want nothing to do with the small, frail humans the Federation sent us.
One catches my eye. Her skin is black as the vast expanse of deep space and there’s fire in her soul. But she refuses to submit – and my honor will not let me take her against her will.
I’ll need to call upon all my skills, all my training as an Archon. But as I uncover her most shameful secret desires, she awakens mine. Now I’m determined to conquer her—and make her beg me to bring them all to life.

5. Forbidden - Kalani
I am forbidden.
Forbidden to feel a man’s touch.
Forbidden to taste his lips on mine.
Forbidden to know the savage thrill of making love.
Dedicated to the Goddess as a child, I led a sheltered life in the Temple. Until I woke on an alien starship.
Now a hulking seven foot tall warrior says I belong to him. He means to claim me. I tried to tell him my vows will not allow it. If he dares to touch me, we will both die.
But he doesn’t believe me…
Guryon
My world is gone. My people are dead.
Men, women, children—killed by the Rydek, an unknown enemy with unlimited powers of destruction.
We’re all that’s left of the Arythian civilization. One squadron of elite warriors and a small fleet of starships. The enemy is out there somewhere in the vast expanse of space. To defeat them, we must learn all we can about our foes. Discover their weaknesses. I am heading a mission to track down the Rydek and bring one back. Alive.
Our leader presented me with a beautiful human slave. He says it’s my duty to mate with her before I go, to assure the survival of our race. But I know the truth. I volunteered for what may be a suicide mission—and he wants me to have one final night of erotic bliss before I die.
The sight of this sultry, exotic female awakens dark hungers in me, hungers demanding to be satisfied. There’s only one problem. Though I ache to make her mine, she says I cannot touch her.
She says it will cost me my life—because she is forbidden.

6. Captivated - I was a powerful warrior. Feared and honored. In control of my life, my destiny. Preparing for the end.
Until I took the beautiful human as my mate.
Arythios is gone, destroyed by an evil force. Men, women, children—dead. All that remains of my world, once the pride of the galaxy, is a team of warriors, a handful of starships, and me. The last Archon.
To insure the survival of our race, I chose one of the humans sent to us as a breeder. A shy virgin with shamefully wicked secret fantasies that awakened my own dark desires. Hungers I thought had long since passed. I was determined to master her with stern discipline. Instead, she captured my heart.
Now, the rules of combat have changed. The stakes are higher than they’ve ever been before. I’m hunting a faceless enemy bent on destroying us all. But this time I’m fighting for more than my honor or my own survival. I have a mate to protect and cherish…with a new life on the way.

قديم 07-02-20, 11:25 PM   المشاركة رقم: 335
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

إضافة رد