لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-06-20, 10:28 PM   المشاركة رقم: 381
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,175
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Sci-Fi Romance, Fantasy Romance and Aliens Collection

Drakon's Knight
(Blood of the Drakon #7)
by N.J. Walters

Drakon Jericho Drake, the child of a pure-blood dragon and human, has a simple plan: Kill the leader of the Knights of the Dragon and start a war. Except, when he meets his target, Karina Azarov, she can’t remember who she is. Worst of all––he can’t kill her. His dragon side has just claimed the dangerous woman as his mate.

Karina has no idea why these Drakon’s have taken her to their home. And she most certainly does not understand why she’s so drawn to her captor. Maybe because he’s strong, intelligent, and caring, in his enigmatic sort of way. One thing she knows, he’s not going to hurt her. If only she could remember something from her past that would explain why these Drakon’s hate her so much.

But if her memory returns, mated or not, he may get his war.. And one of them will die.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-06-20, 10:31 PM   المشاركة رقم: 382
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

قديم 24-06-20, 10:36 PM   المشاركة رقم: 383
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Forgotten Brotherhood series
by N.J. Walters

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9w7rg1...x/FBS.rar/file

Fury Unleashed (#1): Maccus Fury, a fallen angel, is trying hard to keep his sanity. Seems being an assassin might be catching up with him. Now, Heaven, or Hell, has sent a beautiful assassin to kill him. Lovely. She’s pretending to seduce him, and he’s okay with that. She’s smart and snarky—but she has no idea what she’s walked into. And he’s more than peeved that they only sent one person. They’re going to need an army if they want him dead.

Morrigan Quill is one of Hell’s bounty hunters. She sold her soul to keep her sister safe, and now she’s working off her contract by catching bad guys and dragging them back to hell. When Lucifer makes her a new offer––that’s definitely too good to be true—she can’t say no. All she has to do is kill a powerful and crazy-hot fallen angel, who will totally kick her ass in battle. Good thing he won’t see what’s coming next.

Arctic Bite (#2): Being immortal doesn’t mean you can’t die. It just means you’re damn hard to kill.
When Alexei Medvedev joined the Forgotten Brotherhood—paranormals hired to assassinate other paranormals—he knew it wouldn’t be a cake walk. But his next target is one of Death’s own Reapers gone rogue. For the first time since he started this gig, “damn hard to kill” feels more like “damn near impossible.”

Tracking Cassie Dobbs brings him to a remote bar in small-town Alaska, where this hot-as-hell Reaper is casually serving drinks, as if she doesn’t have a bounty on her head from Death himself. Alexei is dangerously intrigued. Everyone in the Brotherhood knows the first rule: don’t fall for your target. But Alexei soon has bigger problems to face than an unexpected attraction. They only send assassins after those who deserve to die…or so he’s been made to believe. Now that he’s met Cassie, though, he’s not so sure. What if everything he’s been told is a lie, and the person he’s been sent to kill is the only one who knows the truth?

قديم 25-06-20, 09:09 PM   المشاركة رقم: 384
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Qrurk
(Obosian Warriors #3)
by Sabine Ferruci

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bmvk9p...Q-SF.epub/file

Human Female Undercover on Obos
The easy part? Growing horns, claws, and silver skin.
The hard part? Partnering with an overbearing Obosian male.
Lieutenant Emma Johnson has played many undercover roles as one of Earth's elite intelligence agents. But this time she has to ask: did she get her new body accessories to track down bad guys? Or to beguile her new partner?
Qrurk, head of Obosian Intelligence, has been unable to stop the assassination attempts on his brother. He resents the order to involve the human, certain she can not pass as Obosian. But mostly, his mating reaction screams for him to take her, and he has never wanted a mate. He's nearly certain.
When they travel into the underbelly of Obos together, both are afraid, but not of the assassins they will encounter.

قديم 28-06-20, 09:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 385
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

The Legislator's Lover
(The House of Kaimar #4)
by Miranda Bridges

I want a baby.

However, none of the aliens have picked me as a breeder. Talk about a self-esteem boost. Sure I was horrified like everyone else when we arrived, but after being here without any chance of returning home I've decided to adapt. Now I just need to find a male who's interested in having a family.

Then I end up on babysitting duty, except this is no child. Actually, Kolton's one of the most powerful people on the planet, but he's in a bad way and needs help. When I'm offered a ride back to Earth in exchange for taking on this patient I readily accept.

The only problem? I have now become Kolton's newest obsession and he's not willing to let me go.

And I'm not sure if I truly want to leave...

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
aliens, collection, fantasy, romance, sci-fi
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع