لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Kathryn Smith

سلاااااااام :flowers2: الكاتبة Kathryn Smith وموجود الها روايات من قبل بالقسم بس قلت نجمعهم بموضوع خاص فيها أحسن :flowers2:

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-04-09, 08:34 AM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Heeeelllllooooo Kathryn Smith

سلاااااااام Kathryn Smith

الكاتبة Kathryn Smith وموجود الها روايات من قبل بالقسم بس قلت نجمعهم بموضوع خاص فيها أحسن Kathryn Smith

عرض البوم صور ريما   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 17-04-09, 08:37 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ريما المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

Night After Night by Kathryn Smith

“I am Temple, Guardian of the Blood Grail…”

Centuries ago, this magnificent chalice sealed my fate as a vampire, and now I am its protector. Many have hunted me for it, but only Vivian has accomplished the task. Strong, lovely, haunted . . . I am more attracted to her than I should be, yet her loyalty lies with a man determined to bring about my destruction. But I am not so easily locked in a cage, and now the captive has become the captor.

Though her stormy eyes tempt me, there is too much at stake—not merely my life, but the lives of my vampire Brotherhood. And I am not above using Vivian to achieve my goals, even if it means denying my own heart. The battle to end all battles is just beginning, and I must fight . . . if I could only let my desire be damned.”

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - [Brotherhood of Blood5] - Night After Night.rar‏ (157.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 97)
قديم 17-04-09, 08:39 AM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Before I Wake by Kathryn Smith

You may call it a dream job . . .

And in some ways, you'd be right. I actually get paid to study people's dreams. It comes much easier than my employers at the Sleep Center suspect; after all, I, Dawn, am the daughter of the king of the dream world, and I can roam the dreams of others, battling the nightmares that plague them.

I call it a nightmare . . .

Honestly, I could use a good night's sleep. But ever since I met Noah Clarke, I'm even more torn between the two worlds: smart, sexy, and able to control his own dreams, Noah could be my perfect man—except he's being stalked in his sleep by an unearthly evil, hell-bent on destroying him . . . and the entire world.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - [Nightmare Chronicles1] - Before I Wake.rar‏ (190.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 59)
قديم 17-04-09, 08:42 AM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

In the Night by Kathryn Smith

Every man has his weakness. And the Ryland brothers are no different.

But Wynthrope Ryland has always believed himself an exception to that rule, an exception to every rule. It is the only way he can justify his former life -- a life of crime. Long ago he took advantage of his astounding ability to remain undetected in the most profitable of ways ... and since then, he has been motivated only by the hope of somehow turning his wrongs to rights.

Until he meets Moira. Moira Tyndale, elegant, proud, even haughty, a beautiful viscountess in possession of a priceless crown of diamonds. She is to be the victim of his final theft, the one that will set the Ryland brothers free forever from the binds Wyn unknowingly created so long ago. And yet with only the slightest glance, Moira has him more enchanted than he ever believed possible. In her bedchamber -- the very place where the theft must take place -- he discovers passion heretofore unknown.

She is his weakness. But will she be his undoing?

There are dangerous seductions waiting ...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - [Ryland Brothers4] - In The Night.rar‏ (203.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 103)
قديم 17-04-09, 08:43 AM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Talking Kathryn Smith - [Brotherhood of Blood4] - The Wedding Night

Kathryn Smith - The Wedding Night

Some marriages are made in heaven . . . Some are not.

What happens when "the happiest day of your life" turns into a nightmare? Forget the drunken best man or the bridesmaid dresses from the '80s . . . none of these wedding day disasters can compare to a cursed bride determined to make it down the aisle, or a vampire who is about to disrupt your wedding.

Join New York Times bestselling authors Maggie Shayne and Jeaniene Frost, USA Today bestseller Kathryn Smith, as well as Terri Garey in four unforgettable tales of unholy matrimony . . . where the grooms are dark, dangerous, and mostly dead, and to love and cherish till death takes on a whole new meaning.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - [Weddings from Hell ] - The Wedding Knight.rar‏ (73.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 80)

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة cocubasha ; 19-04-09 الساعة 07:20 AM سبب آخر: تعديل أسم الرواية ووضع الملخص و الصورة
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, kathryn, kathryn smith, kathryn smith books, kathryn smith novels, kathryn smith romance books, kathryn smith romance novels, kathryn smith romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, smith, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t109381.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Kathryn Smith - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 17-04-09 02:59 PM

الساعة الآن 06:09 AM.