لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-04-09, 07:14 AM   المشاركة رقم: 11
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ريما المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Talking Kathryn Smith - Let The Night Begin

Kathryn Smith - Let The Night Begin

A Vampire Will Not Rest Until He Satisfi es His Hunger . . .

And what I, Reign, hungered for most of all was Olivia Gavin. I have never met a woman more beautiful, more tantalizing, and so I made her my bride. She promised me her heart and soul . . . in return, I plundered her flesh, and bound her to me for all eternity. Then, terrified of what I'd made her, she fled.

Now she has returned, desperate for my help in saving her beloved nephew. But my assistance comes at a price: She must share my bed once more, for the feel of her soft skin, the heat of her kiss, excite me still. And I know she desires me, even as she resists her own heart.

Yet, as we rediscover the passion that brought us together, an enemy waits to destroy us both . . .

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - Let The Night Begin.rar‏ (181.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 66)
عرض البوم صور cocubasha   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-04-09, 04:50 PM   المشاركة رقم: 12
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2007
العضوية: 58234
المشاركات: 6,438
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Lola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جدا
نقاط التقييم: 546

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Lola Ali غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Newsuae2

Into Temptation

SCANDALIZED…AGAIN!

Lady Sophia Aberley swore she would never let Julian Rexley, Earl of Wolfram, in her home or in her sight again. Though years have passed, she has not yet forgotten the humiliation of scandal -- having been banished to the country. But she cannot abandon a friend in need, even if that friend is Julian's sister. And now Sophia's back in London, awash in unwanted emotions ... including a lingering desire for the dashing rogue responsible for her ruin.

Julian can't believe his headstrong young sister has brought Sophia into his home, especially when he knows that she is the "anonymous" author of a tell-all about their past. And he's even more shocked to find out that he still aches to touch the exquisite lady, even though she refuses to admit that it was he who was wronged. Perhaps it's a good thing Sophia dislikes him so. Otherwise he'd find himself surrendering to the intoxicating lure of her kiss -- and they both know the kind of trouble that can lead to!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Smith, Kathryn - Friends 3 - Into Temptation.rar‏ (319.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 88)
عرض البوم صور Lola Ali   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-04-09, 04:53 PM   المشاركة رقم: 13
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2007
العضوية: 58234
المشاركات: 6,438
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Lola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جدا
نقاط التقييم: 546

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Lola Ali غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

New Suae

Still in My Heart

Brahm Ryland is a man used
to getting everything he desires ...

Another London season has just wound down and Brahm Ryland, Viscount Creed, is thankful for it. Since a horrible mistake ruined his betrothal to the beautiful Lady Eleanor Durbane, his life as a scandalous bachelor has grown tedious; every day without Eleanor seems longer than the last. But then a break in the monotony appears: an invitation to a shooting party at the home of Lord Burrough, Eleanor's father, and he knows his chance to make amends has come at last.

Yet Brahm soon finds that Eleanor will need more than a simple apology to atone for his betrayal -- and after so many years of hurt it will take time and care to make her learn to trust again. When all her sisters warn her against him, she knows she would be a fool to give their passion another chance. But what Eleanor doesn't know is that London's boldest viscount will do anything -- anything -- it takes for a second chance at his one true love ...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Smith, Kathryn - Ryland 5 - Still in My Heart.rar‏ (264.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 78)
عرض البوم صور Lola Ali   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-07-09, 08:11 AM   المشاركة رقم: 14
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
قمر ليلاس

البيانات
التسجيل: Nov 2006
العضوية: 16582
المشاركات: 6,724
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: sommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 2045

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
sommanha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Jded Kathryn Smith - In Your Arms Again

Kathryn Smith - In Your Arms Again

Try as she might, Lady Octavia Vaux-Daventry cannot make herself fall in love with her groom-to-be. But a marriage to one of society's wealthiest noblemen will provide her a life so unlike her impoverished London childhood, and fulfill the promise she made to her grandfather so long ago. So it is more than inconvenient when the man who once possessed her heart bursts back into her world - at the request of her betrothed - and restarts a fire she thought was extinguished.

Having earned a reputation as society's favorite criminal investigator, former Bow Street Runner North Sheffield cannot believe Octavia is the woman he's been hired to protect. If anything, she is more desirable than the day they were forced to separate - and even more unwilling to let the passion that still flares between them break the promises she must keep. But North is determined - not only will he do anything to keep his lost love safe, but he will risk it all to get her back into his arms again.

sommanha

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - In Your Arms Again.rar‏ (228.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 61)
عرض البوم صور sommanha   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-07-09, 05:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 15
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
قمر ليلاس

البيانات
التسجيل: Nov 2006
العضوية: 16582
المشاركات: 6,724
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: sommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 2045

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
sommanha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Newsuae2 Kathryn Smith - Elusive Passion

Kathryn Smith - Elusive Passion

Who is the mysterious Varya? On the surface she's a woman who tempts men beyond reason, but no one has touched the heart of the elusive creature...that is, until now

Miles Christian, the Marquess of Wynter, never expected to be abducted at gunpoint and accused of murder — and certainly not by a woman! When he discovers his would-be kidnapper is the elusive Varya, a beauty courted — and desired — by most of the men in London society, he is doubly shocked ... and enthralled. Obsessed with this seductress, Miles is determined to keep her by his side as they hunt for the true culprit, even if it means putting them both in danger.

For Varya the danger lies in Miles's very touch, and though she's far from ready to trust the dashing rogue, she cannot deny the attraction that flares between them. But when they are caught in a compromising position, Varya reluctantly agrees to pose as Miles's mistress, even as she resists his potent efforts to woo her into his bed. For none could guess that her bloodlines are as pure as any English aristocrat's or that behind her public mask lies a woman determined not to relinquish her hard-won independence to a man's desire — unless she ensnares his heart as well.

sommanha

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - Elusive Passion.rar‏ (282.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 61)
عرض البوم صور sommanha   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, kathryn, kathryn smith, kathryn smith books, kathryn smith novels, kathryn smith romance books, kathryn smith romance novels, kathryn smith romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, smith, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t109381.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Kathryn Smith - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 17-04-09 02:59 PM

الساعة الآن 12:58 AM.