لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-04-09, 06:45 AM   المشاركة رقم: 6
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ريما المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Flute Kathryn Smith - A Game Of Scandal

Kathryn Smith - A Game Of Scandal

He had made a proposal of marriage... to a woman who is now the most scandalous female in London.
When Gabriel Warren, the handsome Earl of Angelwood, offered marriage to Lady Lilith Mallory, he thought his happiness was complete. But then they were, discovered in very compromising circumstances -- and she disappeared. Now, years later, Gabriel enter's a notorious London gaming club to shockingly discover that the innocent woman he'd once wanted for his bride is now its seductive owner.

Lilith is astonished at the sight of Gabriel, and part of her longs to relive the days -- and nights -- spent in his arms. But the man she once loved can destroy the livelihood she has made for herself. For Gabriel is now a powerful man, one who is determined to shut down her establishment, Yet with each touch, each kiss, she begins to wonder if they could ever have a future -- and overcome the scandals of their past.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - A Game Of Scandal.rar‏ (289.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 82)
عرض البوم صور cocubasha   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-04-09, 06:49 AM   المشاركة رقم: 7
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Bird Kathryn Smith - For The First Time

Kathryn Smith - For The First Time

No love blazes hotter
than the one that burns
For the First Time

Devlin Ryland has returned to London in triumph, acclaimed throughout the city for his courage at Waterloo and selfless rescue of a fellow soldier. But Devlin wants no part of his newfound glory -- until he escapes to the country estate of a friend and encounters the one woman for whom he would gladly play the hero: the statuesque beauty Lady Blythe Christian. Unfortunately, the lady who so stirs his passions wants nothing at all to do with England's heralded champion.

The man Devlin saved was Blythe's betrothed…who then heartlessly married another. Now the pain only intensifies when Devlin is near -- though, truth be told, she is not unmoved by the strength of his character and his considerable charms. But with heartbreak so fresh in her memory, how can noble Devlin convince Blythe to trust again…because only then can he show her what it is to be loved for the first time.

الصورة في الملف

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - For The First Time.rar‏ (245.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 67)
قديم 19-04-09, 06:55 AM   المشاركة رقم: 8
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Talking Kathryn Smith - Be Mine Tonight

Kathryn Smith - Be Mine Tonight

I am called Chapel . . .

For nearly six centuries I have roamed the night, a mortal man no longer. Would that I could undo the past -- when I entered the sanctuary of the Knights Templar to wrest from them the Holy Grail, only to discover the chalice I raised to my lips was not the sacred relic but a hellish cup of damnation. Now I shun the day and all things human, driven by an ungodly thirst. And yet...

Never have I known a maiden the like of Prudence Ryland, whose beauty and spirit awaken a heart I feared long cold and dead. But her young life is slipping away, and she also seeks the deliverance of the Grail -- unaware that the cost of her search could be her soul. I must help Prudence, for in six hundred years, no other woman has stirred my passions so. But dare I tender to my beloved that which she most desires -- the sensuous "gift" of forever that is both rapture and a curse: my immortal kiss?

لون الروج جووووووووووونان

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - Be Mine Tonight.rar‏ (156.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 60)
قديم 19-04-09, 07:02 AM   المشاركة رقم: 9
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Talking Kathryn Smith - Night Of The Huntress

Kathryn Smith - Night Of The Huntress

“I am the vampire known as Bishop. And I have sworn to destroy evil in this world.”

Since the foul murder of my beloved wife three hundred years past, I have dedicated myself to the destruction of monsters. My obsession is rivaled only by the raging blood-lust that sets me apart from ordinary men. But now there is another who seeks vengeance as well. She is called The Huntress—and when our paths cross, one of us must die.

But now that I have seen Marika Korzha, how can I be the instrument of her ruin? The beauty and courage of this determined vampire slayer move me in ways I no longer believed possible. And I alone know her dark secret. We are more alike than the exquisite Huntress realizes. We both crave justice . . . and passion . . . and absolution. And we dare not deny the desire that consumes us both . . .

الصورة في الملف

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - Night Of The Huntress.rar‏ (186.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 70)
قديم 19-04-09, 07:09 AM   المشاركة رقم: 10
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Talking Kathryn Smith - Taken By The Night

Kathryn Smith - Taken By The Night

They may call me Saint, but there is nothing saintly about me…

I enjoy carnal pleasures like any mortal man, but six hundred years of existence have taught me loss. Best to stay away from people and save myself the heartache. Then I arrive at the notorious London brothel Maison Rouge, and my life, such as it is, will never be the same again.

Ivy Dearing, daughter of the infamous Madam, has requested my assistance. Two of her friends have been murdered, and she is determined to find their killer. I know better than to agree to help, yet Ivy is impossible to resist. No stranger to vampires, she has awakened desires within me that are as potent as my thirst for blood—desires that can only be satisfied by Ivy herself. But when there is another murder, it is all I can do to protect the woman I love from an evil more powerful than the undead . . .

الصورة في الملف

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kathryn Smith - Taken By The Night.rar‏ (180.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 59)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, kathryn, kathryn smith, kathryn smith books, kathryn smith novels, kathryn smith romance books, kathryn smith romance novels, kathryn smith romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, smith, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t109381.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Kathryn Smith - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 17-04-09 02:59 PM

الساعة الآن 08:53 PM.