لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

موضوع مغلق
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 31-12-09, 09:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 881
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : dragonguard المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

Hello

wow..i cant keep up with all the comments.please slow down!!!! that was me being sarcastic if you didn't notice!!!anyways..i don't have much time because I'm going out,bit i thought I'd leave you with the last news about the twilight saga for 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

i
i
i

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 31-12-09, 09:53 PM   المشاركة رقم: 882
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson reportedly "on board" for double Breaking Dawn

There’s over seven months until Eclipse is released.

But, hey, it’s never too early to discuss Breaking Dawn, is it?

Sources have confirmed that the final installment in the Twilight Saga will be broken up into two films, similar to the plans for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Said an insider of the movie studio’s thinking:

“Knowing Summit, [the announcement] will be soon, with the giant success of New Moon. Why would they not stretch it out and make as much money as possible from this franchise?”

Of course, the question on everyone’s mind concerns the flick’s stars: Will Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson be available for twice the shooting?

Yes, a source told E! News. Fans have nothing to worry about.

“They are so on board. But the money has to be right. If it is, it’ll happen – especially now that [Rob and Kristen] are learning better how to handle the press.”

We doubt Rob or Kristen has to be concerned about money ever again. The studio could offer each a billion dollars for Breaking Dawn and still see a return on its investment.

Are you excited for THREE more films in the Twilight Saga? Or do you fear this decision may create Robsten and vampire backlash?

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 31-12-09, 09:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 883
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Breaking Dawn casting starts now

It’s official! “THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN” production has been greenlit and I now have the latest free auditions information. The fourth saga in the Twilight Series is going back to it’s roots and will be filmed in Portland, Oregon. Principal photography will not begin until September, 2010 – the exact dates for the acting auditions have not been determined.

The Breaking Dawn’s director has yet to be officially announced, however sources say that Gus Van Sant has signed on. Van Sant’s directing schedule fits perfectly, as he will wrap filming on “Restless” (which is being produced by Bryce Dallas Howard and currently shooting in Portland until January 3rd, 2010) before Breaking Dawn I goes into production, and he is not set to film anything else until 2011 – after Breaking Dawn II would wrap production.A new production company, Sunswept Entertainment, has been brought on board for Breaking Dawn. Sunswept Entertainment was created by Karen Rosenfelt, who is the daughter of former MGM Chairman & CEO Frank Edward Rosenfelt. Karen Rosenfelt served as Producer on both “Twilight” and on “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse”. She did not work on “New Moon”, but is producing “Breaking Dawn through her Sunswept Entertainment banner.

There will likely be massive acting auditions talent search for the role of Renesmee Cullen, the half-vampire, half-human daughter of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, just as there was through Actorcast for the roles of Seth and Leah Clearwater in “Eclipse”. Many other roles are also to be cast.

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 31-12-09, 09:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 884
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

‘New Moon’ Director Left Make-Out Scene To Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart •

‘I think it would be creepy and inappropriate for me to advise them how to kiss one another,’ Chris Weitz laughs.

How exactly does a person direct two of the biggest movie stars in the world during a make-out scene? How do you approach the task if one’s playing a vampire and the other is still in her teens? For Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s “New Moon” lip-lock, director Chris Weitz just sat back and shut up.

“Capturing those [scenes] is really a question of just allowing the actors to do their work,” Weitz told MTV News in a recent interview. “They know their characters. They know the tone they’re supposed to hit.”

The director’s job in this case, Weitz explained, is not to intrude on the connection the actors have already established — especially considering RPattz and KStew had gone through a cinematic romance in 2008’s “Twilight.”

“It’s not like when they’re about to kiss, I’m leaning in and saying, just off camera, ‘Tender, tender!’ or anything like that,” he laughed. “I just let them do their thing. I think it would be creepy and inappropriate for me to advise them how to kiss one another or what it’s like to be young in love. I’m 40 years old. I’m not going to Polanski out on them.”

One area Weitz did take an active role in was making sure the “New Moon” set was free of any Pattinson and Stewart relationship rumors. “I very much want the set to be completely free of all those concerns and any pressures that are coming from the outside world — paparazzi — and the tremendous attention that they’re under,” he said.

Source: MTV

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 31-12-09, 10:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 885
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

The Twilight Saga has won numerous prizes and titles over these past couple of years ..and it is impossible to keep up with them or to post them all..but here are some

‘Twilight’ mania ranked #23 on Life’s ‘Biggest Celebrity Stories of 2009‘.

{ 23. ‘Twilight’ Mania
Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? Are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson dating or not? Wherever you went in 2009, it was hard to escape the Twilight phenomenon, as fans of Stephenie Meyer’s novels about a teenage girl torn between a vampire and a werewolf eagerly anticipated the November release of New Moon, the second film adaptation in the franchise.}

The 2009 Red Hot Dozen: "Twilight' saga

4. The Twilight Saga. New Moon, the second installment in the film version of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series intensified the hold that shiny pretty vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) has on females all over the world. Alas, his fangs are only for Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart), who, in turn, is loved by werewolf Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Team Edward and Team Jacob members fought over who was the best match for the girl-next-door. Was it the yummy bloodsucker or the fine furry friend with the six-pack? While that all-important question has yet to be answered (at least until the next screen installment is shown), tons of Twilight merchandise—from shirts to action figures—have been sold to its most ardent fans.

Moviefone Year-End Movie Poll

Moviefone has posted the results of it's year-end movie poll.

{In case there was any doubt, the results of our 2009 year-end movies poll are here to remind you that moviegoers loved (sometimes to the point of obsession) 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' -- so much so that the film took home a pack-leading four awards, including Best Movie of the Year.}

In addition to Best Movie of the Year, 'New Moon' got Best Chick Flick, Robert is The Sexiest Male Star, and Taylor got Male Breakout Star. 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' was the 2010 movie people were most excited to see. Also, Anna Kendrick got Best Scene Stealer and Best Female Breakout Star for 'Up In The Air'.

عرض البوم صور ruba  
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لمحبي, book, books, lisa jane smith, moon, novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, روايهtwilight, stephenie meyer, stephenie meyer books, stephenie meyer novels, the host, twilight, vampire, vampire diaries, فيلم, هنااعلانات, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t98567.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
(ط±ظˆط§ظٹط©) TWILIGHT By Stephenie Meyer - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 11-05-09 07:19 PM

الساعة الآن 12:02 PM.