لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

موضوع مغلق
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 28-04-09, 10:53 PM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2009
العضوية: 117458
المشاركات: 129
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: jackob lover عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 10

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
jackob lover غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : dragonguard المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

hmmmmmmmmm
i'm 15
bella is 18 /19
jacob is 15/16
sounds that i'm closer to the characters
maybe i dont know WHAT the LOVE is
but i know how they feel
specially Jacob
i know how much he was in pain
i know his agony
cuz unfortunately
i'm with him in the same boat
so the twilight series thing is a rumer ?
thank god

عرض البوم صور jackob lover  

قديم 29-04-09, 11:12 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2006
العضوية: 12921
المشاركات: 1,484
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dragonguard عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 34

االدولة
البلدLibya

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dragonguard غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

JAKOB LOVER , I think you forgot that we've been 15 before
and we know how it feels like
we didn't came to this world in our current ages

you only feel sorry for JACOB because his heart is broken
and that's not love it's sympathy

عرض البوم صور dragonguard  
قديم 29-04-09, 05:11 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

i do not feel sorry 4 him
i was in love with jake since new moon
and i really thought Edward wasn't coming back
i thought Bella would end up with jake
actually i feel sorry 4 Bella cuz she lost some one like jake
but u know what?
i think she didn't dezerf him
oh i found this on face book and i wanna know what u think of it
Jacob Black is the AWESOMEST person in all of the Twilight World!
No one deserves him, he is wayy too good. Who would want someone perfect? How many times has Bella thought that Edward was too good for her? Why would you want to be in a relationship where you dont think your not good enough for the person your dating?! Bella is friken CRAZY! she doesn't deserve Jacob Black, And edward knows that Jacob Black was a threate to him because he didn't even let her visit him!, Hes so fricken controlling. Who the hell ruins someone's car when they want to see their best friend! COME ON! Jacob didn't stop Bella from going to Alice when she came back in New Moon, but Edward would have. Jacob lets Bella live her life as she wants to, while Edward tries to make her live it the way he wants her too. Edward's excuse for not letting her see Jacob was saftey! Who the HELL saved Bella's ass when Edward left her? How much time did she spend with him? She never got hurt then, what maked Edward think she would get hurt now!? And Bella herself said that Edward was like a Drug to her, BUT Jacob was the sun. What do you think is healthier? A Drug or the SUN? THat just proves it! Jacob Black rocks the Twilight Saga.

sometimes i feel like Edward is EMO

قديم 30-04-09, 09:24 AM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2006
العضوية: 12921
المشاركات: 1,484
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dragonguard عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 34

االدولة
البلدLibya

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dragonguard غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

OK you really drive me crazy

"Jacob Black was a threat to him because he didn't even let her visit him" I think you forget that Edward take her with his car to visit him and she spent the whole day with his family around the fire, and maybe you forget that too, when Bella tried to remove Jacob's gift from her hand Edward was the one who told her to keep it and added to the diamond stone to represent his heart

"Jacob didn't stop Bella from going to Alice when she came back in New Moon" ok he tried to stop her but he couldn't,and that's why he left her in the car and run away in the wood angry

"Jacob lets Bella live her life as she wants to" then why he tell her that she is going to be his enemy if she marry Edward????and he was trying to separate them with all his power

"Edward's excuse for not letting her see Jacob was safety! Who the HELL saved Bella when Edward left her?" I think you forget that she broke her arm with him when he try to force her to kiss him and she almost died when she throw herself from the cliff

"And Bella herself said that Edward was like a Drug to her" NO she said he is her life..this statement said by Edward when he try to explain to Bella what her blood meant to him

I wish, I really wish how you could twist the meaning of this book to Jacob benefits?????????for God sake the main line in this books are Edward & Bella...please don't forget that

عرض البوم صور dragonguard  
قديم 30-04-09, 11:38 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

he did let her see jake after he saw how much she was sad and angry
if he didnt let her see him that would mean that he really doesnt love her
hehehehe
i know that Edward is the man
and the whole story is about him and bella
but tell me drago why am i so in love with jake
i have tons of reasons
here is some

1. Edward is perfect. if you’re trying to vouch for Team Jacob, why are you admitting this? … Well, you see, it’s true; he is perfect. And that’s exactly the problem.

I mean, sure, at first glance, perfection sounds awesome. Not only can your man fight off other vampires, run at practically the speed of light, sparkle (really, really sparkle), and play the piano like Mozart, but he’s hot, too. But then you have to realize that he, and not you, is perfect. And here’s when the constant shadows of inadequacy begin to kick in. Think about it. How much would it suck to live in that shadow for the rest of your life (which, by the way, is going to be a long time because of your newfound immortality)? … Yeah, I wouldn’t be too happy about it either.

2. Jacob has never abandoned anybody in the woods for “their own good.” And you know damn well that if Bella had a bone of common sense in her body, she would not simply take him back after he waltzes back into her life, regardless of how sexy and sparkly he is. And even if she did – oh, yeah, wait, she did – there’s no way she could avoid the inevitable trust and abandonment issues that would follow – oh yeah, wait, she did. Somehow. Vampire love transcends all or something. Wow, Stephenie Meyer. Way to promote a strong-willed female character... Anyway, this isn’t about bashing Bella, it’s about promoting a seriously under appreciated character. Moving on.

3. Did I mention that Edward is boring? I mean, seriously, think about it. When do he and Bella laugh? When do he and Bella actually have fun? Other than a super-saiyan-level baseball game with Carlisle’s family . They’re too busy trying to live the Greatest Love Story Ever Told to have fun. Now Jacob, on the other hand, knows how to have a good time. I’m sure he’d be up for a trip to the beach (be it chilling on the sand bars or leaping off jagged cliffs), or getting in a good old-fashioned tickle fight. Ah, but oh-so-proper Edward is too refined for such childish games!

4. Edward drives a Volvo. For one thing, Volvos are frightfully boring (hey, am I sensing a trend here?); if I had gratuitous amounts of money to spend on some sweet wheels, I’d pick an awesome Italian model, like Alice’s. Jacob, on the other hand, rides a motorcycle… ;D which is really really reaaaaaaaaaaally hot

5. If you’re in the mood for canoodling (particularly when you’re snuggling up for warmth), you’d have just about as much success cuddling with Edward as you would cuddling with a block of ice. Jacob, however, maintains a nice toasty internal temperature of 108.9 degrees. The body heat resonating off of him would be awsum ...when u need it( may take that statement however you like.

6. The nice thing about being with a werewolf is you that don’t have to sacrifice your humanity, your immortal soul, or your family to date him. No matter how dreamy a man (or vampire) is, he’s not worth selling your soul over, especially at the age of 17 (or 18, depending on which book we’re talking).

7. Let’s see? Other than her own shortcomings, what’s most likely to kill Bella? James, Victoria, The Volturi, other “non-vegetarian” vampires, and Edward himself. Now, let me get this straight: Edward doesn’t like her being around Jacob because it’s “dangerous”, when just about every member of his species is out to kill Bella. I mean, yeah, Emily got her face maimed (note: not by Jacob), but I would think that murder and a thirst for blood trumps a facial injury, no? Edward, not Jacob, is the one that puts her in mortal danger in every book.

8. I have said this once, and I will say it many times: I prefer my men with a pulse, thanks.

9. Jacob’s got a pack of hot werewolves to hook your friends up with. All the “good” (read: slightly less likely to kill you) male vampires are spoken for. Sorry, ladies.

10. Stephenie Meyer, particularly in New Moon, draws references between Bella and Edward to Romeo and Juliet. And we all know what happened to Romeo and Juliet.

11. When you uh....kiss a vampy, you have to be aware of the fact that he thirsts for your blood, and that all this passion could make him snap. When do it with a werewolf, the only problem is that the whole pack knows what you’re up to. ;D

12. Apparently, vampires have a sweet scent, and their skin sparkles in the sun like diamonds. That’d be great if you were into femboys, but I’m not big on this effeminate fancy-dancy style. I like my men to be… well, manly. And aside from his rippling muscles and what have you, Edward is definitely not manly.

13- real men dont sparkel

14. And if none of the above convinces you: When Jacob transforms, his clothes explode
right off. Yay! :D

15- -Jacob gives you handmade gifts. Edward's gifts are not handmade, so do not have
that touch that makes you go:Ohhh you did that, how sweet?

16 --Jacob gives you handmade gifts. Edward's gifts are not handmade, so do not have that touch that makes you go:Ohhh you did that, how sweet?

17-. Edward is a total stalker. He watches Bella sleep, and that's actually kinda weird (he used to do that even before the were together ).

18-. Jacob makes a promise to always be there for Bella. Even when she chooses vampire boy, Jacob still keeps that promise. That shows pretty amazing character. (Edward just leaves Bella in New Moon. what's with that?)
he knew that Victoria was alive and she might come bake to revenge
wow thats great , he put her in danger and leave her with the ( 4 ur safety) excuse

19-Edward knows that having "his way" with her could crush her . But he does it anyway. He knows that Bella is accident prone and could die out in the woods, but he leaves her there totally
i dont remember Jacob did that .

20- Bella always feel that she is nothing beside perfect Edward , she always like :
wow i dont dezerf him , he looks like a god and i look like w/e next to him
with Jacob she doesnt feel like that at all , she said it her self , she doesn't have to be careful with him , she is being Bella the teen girl who was hidden cuz she has to be mature cuz of her mom's problems
if u want me to stop it i'll do
but i'll be the winner
i'm sorry if i'm driving u crazy
but believe it or not
i'm really having fun
u cant resist Edward's crocked smile
and i HELL i cant resist Jacob's Hushky voice
or his dark eyes
or his ruset skin
or........
ok i have to shut up now

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لمحبي, book, books, lisa jane smith, moon, novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, روايهtwilight, stephenie meyer, stephenie meyer books, stephenie meyer novels, the host, twilight, vampire, vampire diaries, فيلم, هنااعلانات, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t98567.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
(ط±ظˆط§ظٹط©) TWILIGHT By Stephenie Meyer - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 11-05-09 07:19 PM

الساعة الآن 06:33 AM.