لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-01-09, 04:42 PM   المشاركة رقم: 6
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2007
العضوية: 58527
المشاركات: 288
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: (noha(22 عضو على طريق التحسين
نقاط التقييم: 78

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
(noha(22 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : (noha(22 المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

يارب تعجبكو

انا لسة ما قرأتش ولا رواية لها بصراحة

ومعرفش اسلوبها لكن حاسة انه جميل

ياريت اللى قرأ لها يفيدنا بالمعلومات

I am Meredith Gentry, P.I., solving cases in Los Angeles, far from the peril and deception of my real home-because I am also Princess Meredith, heir to the darkest throne faerie has to offer. The Unseelie Court infuses me with its power. But at what price does such magic come? How much of my human side will I have to give up, and how much of the sinister side of faerie will I have to embrace? To sit on a throne that has ruled through bloodshed and violence for centuries, I might have to become that which I dread the most.

Enemies watch my every move. My cousin Cel strives to have me killed even now from his prison cell. But not all the assassination attempts are his. Some Unseelie nobles have waited centuries for my aunt Andais, Queen of Air and Darkness, to become weak enough that she might be toppled from her throne. Enemies unforeseen move against us-enemies who would murder the least among us.

The threat will drive us to allow human police into faerie for the first time in our history. I need my allies now more than ever, especially since fate will lead me into the arm of Mistral, Master of Storms, the queen's new captain of her guard. Our passion will reawaken powers long forgotten among the warriors of the sidhe. Pain and pleasure await me-and danger, as well, for some at that court seek only death.

I will find new joys with the butterfly-winged demi-fey. My guards and I will show all of faerie that violence and sex are as popular among the sidhe as they are among the lesser fey of our court. The Darkness will weep, and Frost will comfort him. The gentlest of my guards will find new strength and break my heart. Passions undreamed of await us-and my enemies gather, for the future of both courts of faerie begins to unravel.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Laurell K Hamilton - A Stroke of Midnight.rar‏ (314.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 64)
عرض البوم صور (noha(22   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-01-09, 04:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 7
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

When Anita Blake takes a trip with Jason, a young werewolf who is her friend and sometimes lover, there are consequences both in Jason's small hometown and in Anita's life with Jean-Claude. As master vampire of the city, Jean-Claude has appearances to maintain, and if his lover has gone off with someone else, the other vampires are led to certain conclusions: maybe Jean-Claude is getting soft. And if Jean-Claude is vulnerable, maybe Anita - who seems to amplify the powers of any man she stays with - might be stolen away from him, by force if necessary.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Laurell K Hamilton - Anita Blake 16 Blood Noir.rar‏ (346.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 43)
قديم 07-01-09, 04:50 PM   المشاركة رقم: 8
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Laurell K Hamilton - Blood Upon My Lips.rar‏ (135.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 44)
قديم 08-01-09, 08:20 PM   المشاركة رقم: 9
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

You never forget your ex-fiancé. And when the call came at three in the morning, I thought for a moment it was him. It wasn't. It was his brother. And it wasn't good news. Apparently, the former love of my life had got himself thrown into jail for assaulting a woman.

Since I make my living as a preternatural expert, I tend to believe almost anything's possible. But though he may be one of the monsters, Richard would never harm a woman. So here I am in the wilds of Tennessee, Anita to the rescue. I've got just a few days to spring Richard and find out who framed him - and why. There's a full moon coming, and if my werewolf love is still behind bars when it rises, he'll be facing a lot worse than an assault charge

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Laurell K Hamilton - Blue Moon.rar‏ (408.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 52)
قديم 08-01-09, 08:24 PM   المشاركة رقم: 10
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

First, there were the dead in the graveyard, two-hundred years dead. I'd been hired to raise them to settle a dispute over who owned the land they were buried in.

Then there were the three dead teenagers in the woods, slaughtered in a way I'd never seen before.

And then they found the dead girl, drained of blood and left in her bed. I knew what that meant of course. It didn't take a degree in preternatural studies to figure out that something was wrong in and around Branson, Missouri. And I was right in the middle of it. My name is Anita Blake. Welcome to my life ...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Laurell K Hamilton - Bloody Bones.rar‏ (355.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 42)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
hamilton, laurell, laurell hamilton, laurell hamilton books, laurell hamilton novels, laurell hamilton romance books, laurell hamilton romance novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance ovels, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة