لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Laurell K Hamilton

About Laurell K Hamilton Laurell K. Hamilton was born in Heber Springs, Arkansas but grew up in Sims, Indiana, a hamlet with a population of about one hundred souls.

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-01-09, 03:18 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2007
العضوية: 58527
المشاركات: 288
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: (noha(22 عضو على طريق التحسين
نقاط التقييم: 78

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
(noha(22 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
7d6581ed2d Laurell K Hamilton

Laurell Hamilton

About Laurell K Hamilton

Laurell K. Hamilton was born in Heber Springs, Arkansas but grew up in Sims, Indiana, a hamlet with a population of about one hundred souls. Laurell's mother died in a car crash in 1969, after which time her grandmother held the household together. Her mother's death, her grandmother's role in raising her, and having grown up with no men in the home are "the three things that made who I am," she says. She still believes she would have grown up to be a writer regardless.

In 1994, Laurell published her first Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter book, GUILTY PLEASURES, and she hasn't stopped writing since. She has written nine additional Anita Blake books, and in October, 2000, began the New York Times bestselling Meredith Gentry series for Ballantine Books. She says she writes because to not write -- even for her own enjoyment -- would be like not breathing. It is just something she has to do. She now resides in St. Louis, Missouri with her husband, her young daughter, three pug dogs, and an ever-fluctuating assortment of fish.

Laurell HamiltonLaurell Hamilton

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة sommanha ; 06-01-09 الساعة 05:39 PM
عرض البوم صور (noha(22   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 06-01-09, 03:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : (noha(22 المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

الصورة طلعت بايظة ياريت يا سوسو تصلحيها

اية اللى خلانى اتفلسف وانزل صور وانا مش بعرف اساسا

المهم ندخل فى الموضوع على طول

I am Princess Meredith, heir to a throne-if I can stay alive long enough to claim it.

My cousin, Prince Cel, is determined to see that I don't. As long as we both live, we are in a race for the crown: Whichever one of us reproduces first gets the throne. So now the men of my royal guard- frightening warriors skilled with blade, spell, and gun-have become my lovers, auditioning with pleasure for the role of future king and father of my child. And they must still protect me from assassination attempts-for unlike most of the fey, I am part human, and very mortal. All this royal back-stabbing makes it very difficult for me to pursue my living as a private investigator in Los Angeles, especially since the media made sure the whole world knows the Faerie princess is alive and well in sunny California.

Now, in the City of Angels, people are dying in mysterious, frightening ways. What the human police don't realize is that the killer is hunting the fey as well. Havoc lies on the horizon: the very existence of the place known as Faerie is at grave risk. So now, while I enjoy the greatest pleasures of my life with my guardians, I must fend off an ancient evil that could destroy the very fabric of reality. And that's just my day job. . . .

From the darkling throng to the glittering court, this is a world of magic and delights, greed and grotesque ambitions. Laurell K. Hamilton has created a mythos of extreme power and pure beauty that is a delight to behold.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Laurell K Hamilton - A Caress of Twilight.rar‏ (351.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 79)
قديم 06-01-09, 03:35 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

لعيون اجمل اعضاء ليلاس

اسفة بدون غلاف

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Laurell K Hamilton - A Clean Sweep.rar‏ (80.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 46)
قديم 06-01-09, 03:39 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

يارب تعجبكم

I am Meredith Gentry, princess and heir apparent to the throne in the realm of faerie, onetime private investigator in the mortal world. To be crowned queen, I must first continue the royal bloodline and give birth to an heir of my own. If I fail, my aunt, Queen Andais, will be free to do what she most desires: install her twisted son, Cel, as monarch . . . and kill me.

My royal guards surround me, and my best loved - my Darkness and my Killing Frost - are always beside me, sworn to protect and make love to me. But still the threat grows greater. For despite all my carnal efforts, I remain childless, while the machinations of my sinister, sadistic Queen and her confederates remain tireless. So my bodyguards and I have slipped back into Los Angeles, hoping to outrun the gathering shadows of court intrigue. But even exile isn't enough to escape the grasp of those with dark designs.

Now King Taranis, powerful and vainglorious ruler of faerie's Seelie Court, has leveled accusations against my noble guards of a heinous crime - and has gone so far as to ask the mortal authorities to prosecute. If he succeeds, my men face extradition to faerie and the hideous penalties that await them there. But I know that Taranis's charges are baseless, and I sense that his true target is me. He tried to kill me when I was a child. Now I fear his intentions are far more terrifying.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Laurell K Hamilton - A Lick of Frost.rar‏ (394.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 78)
قديم 07-01-09, 04:33 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

كوكو ربنا يخليكى انا مكنتش بعرف ارفع الملفات اساسا والحمد لله كبرت واتعلمت

سوسو باركلى ان شاء الله دايما كده ابقى معاكم يارب

تويا حبيبتى انا مش عندى كتير من روايتها ممكن تفتحى انتى الموضوع يا قمر وانا احمل اللى مش عندك

ريما شوفتى كبرت واتعلمت وبقالى موضوع

دى هدية جديدة

Meredith Gentry is a private investigator who specializes in supernatural crime. She has, however, a strange secret. She is in fact a faerie princess in hiding. Her aunt wants her back in the faerie world and the penalty for refusal is death.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Laurell K Hamilton - A Kiss of Shadows.rar‏ (455.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 62)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
hamilton, laurell, laurell hamilton, laurell hamilton books, laurell hamilton novels, laurell hamilton romance books, laurell hamilton romance novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance ovels, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة