لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-06-09, 07:06 AM   المشاركة رقم: 46
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : جنان الروح المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

Let Me Call You Sweetheart by Nancy Gideon

TROUBLE'S BACK IN TOWN

He'd always been the wrong-side-of-the-tracks bad boy of Sweetheart, Iowa--the kind a "nice" girl like Bess Carey wasn't sup-posed to want. But that hadn't kept her from loving him--not even when he disappeared without a word....

Now Zach Crandall had returned to uncover the truth about the tragedy that had driven him away. But this town was determined to keep its secrets. And Bess lived in fear of what would happen if he knew her most shattering secret--the truth about the child he'd never known....

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Nancy Gideon - [Whose Child] - Let Me Call You Sweetheart.rar‏ (297.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 95)
عرض البوم صور ريما   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-06-09, 07:10 AM   المشاركة رقم: 47
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Engaged to the Sheik by Sue Swift

Dearest Godmother,

I'm almost to my matchmaking goal. If I can get this couple to the altar...

Of course, I should have known better than to match an expert heartbreaker like Selina Carrington with a sheik of legendary charm. The sassy exec's one sorrow too many has hardened her to love -- and the sensual flirtations of Kamar ibn Asad. But I know this charismatic desert lord is just what she needs, so I've arranged a pretend engagement -- followed by an accidental marriage. Kam's soulful eyes and moonlit walks haven't melted Selina's single-girl heart, but maybe a husband's whispered promises can.

Merry

In a Fairy Tale World... Six reluctant couples. Five classic love stories. One matchmaking princess. And time is running out!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Sue Swift - [In a Fairy Tale World] - Engaged to the Sheik.rar‏ (87.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 75)
قديم 20-06-09, 10:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 48
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

The Long Way Home by Cheryl Reavis

THE LAST THING RITA NEEDED WAS MORE TROUBLE....
Spitfire Rita Warren had made some big mistakes before leaving her hometown and heading for the bright lights of the big city. Now she was back, to make things right. To prove that she was a good as everyone else in town. Good enough to love. Good enough to deserve the best....

LIEUTENANT “MAC” MCGRAW HAD TROUBLE WRITTEN ALL OVER HIM!
. Though the sexy officer was ornerier than a bee-stung bear, Rita could see right through the bluster to the man underneath -- a soldier tormented by memories. But McGraw was too good a man to bury himself with guilt. Too good a man to deny himself a family. And Rita was the woman to prove to him the best was yet to come....

Awards: A TRR 5 Heart Keeper

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Cheryl Reavis - [Navajo Family Blessings6] - The Long Way Home.rar‏ (92.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 72)
قديم 22-06-09, 03:59 PM   المشاركة رقم: 49
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 35696
المشاركات: 4,609
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط
نقاط التقييم: 128

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
liilas676 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Elefant

Forever Mine by Jennifer Mikels

THE RODEO DAD'S RETURN...
Time stood still when Jack McShane gazed into Abby Dennison's beautiful brown eyes. Not only did he still adore the woman he'd foolishly left behind, he felt a powerful kinship to her young son. And when she finally revealed the boy was his, Jack vowed to set things right....

ABBY'S SECRET SON...
Trouble was, Abby had no intention of giving Jack the chance. If he hadn't been willing to stick around all those years ago, how could she trust him with her son's innocent heart now? It was virtually impossible to resist his soul-shattering kisses, but Abby needed a devoted family man who would be forever hers. Dare she hope that this rugged cowboy had marriage on his mind?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Jennifer Mikels - Forever Mine .rar‏ (104.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 77)
عرض البوم صور liilas676   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-06-09, 09:37 PM   المشاركة رقم: 50
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 35696
المشاركات: 4,609
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط
نقاط التقييم: 128

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
liilas676 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Flowers

Finding Dr. Right
by Lisa B. Kamps

It was a question Catherine Wilson had asked herself-when would she stop worrying about her son and start focusing on life?

The truth was she was scared her son would relapse; scared she had forgotten how to live; scared the emotions one particular man brought to life would lead to heartbreak.

Catherine wanted to be brave. And accepting Nathan Conners into her family's life was one of the toughest decisions she had to make. Because if she wasn't careful, Nathan would not only make Catherine believe in herself again...but also in love....

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Lisa B. Kamps - Finding Dr. Right (v5.0).zip‏ (253.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 84)
عرض البوم صور liilas676   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
elissa ambrose, lois faye dyer, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, parks empire, silhouette, silhouette books
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة