Hailed as a "holy grail of recording" by Recording magazine, Auto-Tune 4 is a multi-platform plug-in that corrects intonation problems in vocals and solo instruments, in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance with audio quality so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation. Over a typical pitch correction range, it is simply not possible to tell that a sound has been processed, except that it is perfectly in tune.yep!
• Support for 192kHz sample rate (if the host software supports it).
• Greatly improved vibrato functions. You can set the vibrato shape, rate, depth, add amplitude modulation (which makes a surprising difference in how real the vibrato sounds), randomization, and more.
• Better pitch tracking due to a feature called “Improved Targeting,” which allows Auto-Tune to more accurately find pitch despite vibrato in the source audio. You can still fool it with a wide vibrato, but it tracks much better on “normal” vibrato.
• Octaves As Played/All Octaves — when you’re using MIDI to control notes, you can specify whether the MIDI notes affect a note in all octaves or just the octave the MIDI note is actually played in.
• The Scale Edit Window now has Set All, Remove All, and Bypass All controls for affecting how notes in a scale are treated across all octaves.
• The Virtual Keyboard displays which notes are being played via MIDI, as well as the pitch of the audio coming into the plug-in. It can also be used to set which notes will be removed or bypassed. There’s a “momentary” mode that let’s you “manually” deal with a single event in a track by clicking on a key, the return of cursor pitch display, and more.
• Graphic mode has been improved with new tools (the arrow can add and remove break points, and there’s a scissors for cutting correcting curves apart), up to 20 levels of undo/redo, etc
للتحميل من هنا
وهذا رابط قمت برفعة على غير الرابيدشير
تحميل موفق للجميع