لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-02-12, 10:17 AM   المشاركة رقم: 51
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عاشقة الروايات الاجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2007
العضوية: 26861
المشاركات: 3,037
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Elaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسي
نقاط التقييم: 7468

االدولة
البلدJordan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Elaina غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : darla المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي Dear Stranger - Anne Hampson - الشمس والظلال

Dear Stranger - Anne Hampson
الشمس والظلال

Shara couldn't blame her foster-brother Carl for having had nothing to do with her for years; his parents, after all, had virtually rejected him for her. But now he had come back into her life, prepared to be friends. Friends? It had never been as a friend that Shara had thought of Carl; she had never even thought of him as a brother...

Carl turned slowly, his face grave and also troubled.

"You wanted me -- really wanted a brother?"

She lowered her lashes, speaking In the same whisper tones.

"Yes, Carl. At that time I did want to be close -- just as a brother and sister should. Later -- and I wasn't really very old before I did begin to notice -- I tried to let you see how much I was hurt by it all--"

"Hurt?" with a sudden sharp edge to his voice. "You felt pity for me?"

Why hadn't she been a little more guarded?

"Carl... don't misunderstand me. When I say I needed you I mean it."

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Dear Stranger -Anne Hampson.rar‏ (436.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 228)
عرض البوم صور Elaina   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-02-12, 10:22 AM   المشاركة رقم: 52
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عاشقة الروايات الاجنبية

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Elaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسي

االدولة
البلدJordan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Elaina غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي A Kiss from Satan - Anne Hampson

A Kiss from Satan - Anne Hampson

Place your hand on a woman's heart and she's yours instantly," said the arrogant Greek Julius Spiridon, who was certainly devastating enough to know what he was talking about. But Gale was not just any woman, she had been hurt and embittered after being cruelly let down by the man she loved, and had vowed never to let a man touch her heart again. She was absolutely determined to fight the attraction she so unwillingly felt for Julius; it was, after all, only physical attraction she felt for him, not real love, so it ought to be easy enough to control. Only it wasn't. Gradually Gale found herself being drawn into a situation she had never wanted but couldn't get out of. Was this man too going to break her heart?

Set in England. Gale had a fiancée who cheated on her, so she hates men and deliberately sets out to break their hearts. Her father cheats on her mother all the time and she finds out her mother has a special friend (not adultery exactly) She is caught in a compromising situation with Julius and her mother insists on marriage. Her father dies towards the end of the book.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar A Kiss From Satan -Anne Hampson.rar‏ (434.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 259)
قديم 07-02-12, 10:27 AM   المشاركة رقم: 53
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عاشقة الروايات الاجنبية

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدJordan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Elaina غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Master of Moonrock - Anne Hampson

Master of Moonrock - Anne Hampson

Thane Benedict was the last person Loren would have chosen to be her guardian. However, there it was: he was indeed to have charge of her until she was twenty; and here she was, at Moonrock, his vast cattle station in the middle of Australia's Outback, for the next two years. Thane tucked Loren's arm in his and they strolled towards a bush track where white gums spread their silver branches and twisted, mottled trunks shone like silver in the light stolen from a full moon. A romantic night, full of sound laughter and music drifting out from the shed. Gradually, as they lengthened the distance between them and the shed, the music faded and became lost altogether. "Where are we going?" Loren asked. He glanced down, his face appearing more lean and angular than ever in the shadows cast by the gently-swaying branches of the trees. "I'm your guardian, remember? -- you can relax." The brooding silence of the bush dropped again, oppressive and intense. Over the moon a thin veil of cloud writhed and swirled, throwing stealthily-moving shadows across the eucalyptus scrub...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Master of Moonrock - Anne Hampson.rar‏ (467.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 238)
قديم 07-02-12, 10:32 AM   المشاركة رقم: 54
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عاشقة الروايات الاجنبية

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدJordan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Elaina غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Waves of Fire - Anne Hampson

Waves of Fire
Anne Hampson
الامواج تحترق

It was five years now since Shani had married Andreas Manou -- but the marriage had been in name only and she had not seen him since the wedding day. And now Shani was planning to marry again -- and Andreas had chosen this moment to come back into her life .. .This lawyer of yours apparently believes an annulment will be simple. Did you tell him we were married in England?" Shani's spirits began to sink, even while she obstinately refused to admit that Andreas had the power to keep her bound to him. "He knows we were married in England, yes." "And yet he believes he can obtain an annulment for you." Andreas shook his head. "Only I can annul the marriage -- you are not in a position to do so, whatever you, or this lawyer, might think to the contrary." "You?" She stared at him. "But I'm the Injured party. I was forced into marriage -- black-mailed!" "Don't talk rubbish! You married me willingly. I'm the injured party! I've offered you a home and you've refused to live with me. In the eyes of the law I'm the one with the grievance; consequently it is only I who can annul the marriage."

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Waves of Fire - Anne Hampson.rar‏ (423.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 259)
قديم 03-03-12, 02:23 PM   المشاركة رقم: 55
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2011
العضوية: 228271
المشاركات: 213
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: engyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جدا
نقاط التقييم: 657

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
engyb غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Jded ( Jonty in Love - Anne Hampson (Oldies

Jonty In Love - Anne Hampson

Fresh from boarding school life and with no family of her own, Jonty was delighted with her new home in Cyprus with her guardian, the attractive Alexis Calamis. She looked on him as a sort of guardian angel who had come to rescue her and give her a wonderful new life. But it appeared that in fact Alexis was less than pleased with his role of chaperon to one so lately a schoolgirl, and proposed to arrange a suitable marriage for her to get her off his hands. So a selection of suitors was brought along for her. Jonty managed to find an excellent way of getting rid of them all - but how could she deal with what she now recognised as her hopeless love for Alexis

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Jonty in Love - Anne Hampson.rar‏ (301.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 195)
عرض البوم صور engyb   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
anne, anne hampson, anne hampson books, anne hampson novels, anne hampson romance books, anne hampson romance novels, anne hampson romance novels & books, books, hampson, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, قصص, قصص أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة