لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 28-01-09, 04:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 16
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ROOOOZ المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

Tell Me No Lies by Elizabeth Lowell

PUPPETS ON A STRING

China’s most priceless artifacts are being smuggled into the U.S. An international crisis is about to explode. Unless a desparate trap to catch a thief succeeds. And one woman is the key.

LINDSAY DANCER - Her worldwide reputation as an expert in ancient bronzes and her love for China make her the perfect pawn in a deadly game. But she needs protection.

JACOB MACARTHUR CATLIN – The Dragon. A renegade ex-CIA agent whose name is still whispered in tones of hatred and admiration throughout Southeast Asia. Now it is his job to make sure Lindsay Dancer succeeds...and lives.

Two puppets on a string. In a maze of intrigue, where each deadly twist and turn leads deeper into deception and forbidden desire, friends can be enemies. Truth may be lies. Trust is a dirty word. And the only chance of getting out alive is to cut the strings…and grasp the only truth that remains…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Elizabeth Lowell - Tell Me No Lies.rar‏ (313.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 68)
عرض البوم صور ريما   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-01-09, 04:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 17
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Elizabeth Lowell - Sequel aka This Time Love

GABRIEL VENTURE HAD TAUGHT HER HOW TO LOVE--AND HOW TO HATE

At nineteen Joy Anderson had been innocent, trusting, and wholly in love with Gabriel Venture. Gabe was a journalist on assignment. Joy had been his guide. Together they explored Lost River Cave and an irresistible passion for each other. They found shattering beauty in both.

But that wasn't enough to hold Gabe. Drawn by new challenges, new explorations, he left Joy. Nothing remained to her but bitterness and the child she was carrying.

Now, six years later, Gabe was back, tougher, harder, haunted by memories of Joy. When he found her, she said he was too late.

But is it ever too late for love?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Elizabeth Lowell - Sequel aka This Time Love.rar‏ (165.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 70)
قديم 28-01-09, 04:08 PM   المشاركة رقم: 18
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي اسم تاني للمؤلفة

The Secret Sisters by Ann Maxwell

THE SEARCH FOR HER SISTER COULD COST CHRISTY HER LIFE!

Christy McKenna, the toughest, smartest fashion writer in New York, thought she had escaped her childhood in the impoverished rural West. Then came a call for help from the one person she could not refuse --- her sister, the internationally celebrated model who was known only as Jo.

Jo's plea draws Christy to the magnificent mountains and mysterious red-rock canyons of the Four Corners country. But it's too late --- Jo has disappeared. Christy finds an unlikely ally in outlaw archaeologist Aaron Cain, and together they pursue Jo and a fabulous cache of ancient Indian artifacts worth millions. Christy and Cain clash at every turn, but their antagonism soon turns into partnership and passion as the stakes rise in the hunt for THE SECRET SISTERS!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Elizabeth Lowell - (Ann Maxwell) - The Secret Sister.rar‏ (196.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 71)
قديم 12-05-09, 09:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 19
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Love Song for a Raven by Elizabeth Lowell

SHELTER FROM THE STORM

Carlson Raven had never seen anyone more beautiful or more courageous than Janna Moran as she struggled against the stormy sea in the Queen Charlotte Islands. When he rescued her from the choppy waters and revived her with the heat of his body, his yearning was as unexpected as it was enduring.

Janna felt oddly safe as she awoke in the warmth of a stranger's intimate embrace. Staring into eyes as black as midnight, she knew that Raven was the most intriguing man she had ever met. He had saved her life--and Janna couldn't have been more grateful. But Raven wanted so much more than gratitude ….

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Elizabeth Lowell - Love Song for a Raven.rar‏ (101.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 67)
قديم 08-08-09, 10:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 20
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Stupid هي رواية وحدة بس صدرت مرتين والعلم عند الله هي أي نسخة فيهم

Death Is Forever

A novel by

Elizabeth Lowell

Dear Reader,

Sometimes, if you're very lucky, you can go home again. An earlier version of this book was titled The Diamond Tiger and came out in 1993 under the name Ann Maxwell. When my present publisher offered me the opportunity of going back to the novel under the name Elizabeth Lowell, I admit that I hesitated. In the years since first publication, the diamond trade has changed so greatly that it would be impossible to update the facts in the book without destroying the very story that had compelled me to write in the first place.

But like the diamond trade, my style of telling a story has also changed over the years. I decided to revisit the novel because I loved it and hoped my new readers would as well. Death Is Forever is my favorite kind of story, combining elements of danger, greed, trust, secrets, passions, and death. Enjoy!

The Diamond Tiger
(Death Is Forever)

A novel by

Ann Maxwell

Wilderness photographer Erin Shane Windsor inherits a diamond mine that may or may not exist from an Australian uncle she has never met and becomes involved with Cole Blackburn, a geologist with a shadowed past, leading to a dangerous and passionate future for them both.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Elizabeth Lowell - The Diamond Tiger - aka Death Is Forever.rar‏ (224.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 65)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
elizabeth lowell, روايات رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع