الإتصالات
الحالة:
dragonguard غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : maya el khaldi المنتدى : الروايات الاجنبية
افتراضي

Hi girls
good luck REMA in your exam...just concentrate and don't drink lots of coffee
WARDA dear your opinion is the right answer for the problem and as you said the Routine is something inevitable in marriage

UHU keep up your lovely emails..I love them

about your second question MAYA
هل الظروف فعلا تحكم على الإنسان انو يطلق؟ أو الإنسان وحدو مسؤول عن خراب بيتو؟

I don't know about you... but I always believe that marriage is something written in heaven
as divorce
.....so if the couple couldn't live with each other...that means they are not meant to be together....though sometimes they love each other

so it's all about destiny to me...just like BIRTH and DEATH
and about
الزواج بحد ذاتو غاية أو وسيلة؟

I think it's a way not a purpose ...cose if it's a purpose then what are you looking for after marriage
I think it's a way to worship GOD, to make your mother happier, to love someone, to have kids, to change your life style and maybe for some people to run away from your parent house....boost your ego in the society........if I start I won't stop

I'll be waiting for your answers dearest

عرض البوم صور dragonguard   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-01-09, 10:22 PM   المشاركة رقم: 547
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2008
العضوية: 72130
المشاركات: 736
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Romance Reader عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 13

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Romance Reader غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Hey Girls

I missed your questions my friend so I am glad to see you doing them again and now, i'll try to answer after all you said girls

I never been married so it's only based on my opinion and no experience. I agree with you drago about how wives should have a life. I always tell my friends I would love to be a wife and love my husband, kids and home 6 days a week. That's right 6 Days cause I would want to spend the 7th day with ME. It'd be ME DAY. Where i get to do anything and everything i want with myself or my girl friends away from everyother thing i have to go through on week days

We as a society think that once a woman got married, she's defined as a wife. do what wives do and be recognized as someone's wife and when she get kids, she's a mother, defined as someone's mother. That's not general to be fair but it's mostly the case. So the result, women lose themselves. No hobbies, no girl friends, no identity and no independence and above all if one realizes that and tried to change it, people would call her selfish and not a loving caring mother and wife. Now that's just too aweful

Balance is the key. One of my friends just got engaged and since then, her fiancee check her mobile messages and asked her for the password of her e-mail claiming that they'll be married and will be one person and when i said to her what i think, she looked at me as if i was mad and i dicussed it with a friend of mine who is a guy and he was saying it's the natural thing to do

Okay, here's my opinion. When TWO people decide to get married, they're agreeing to be partners. Love, care for eachothers and build a family together but they're still TWO people. TWO human beings and not one. Marriage shouldn't mean that we lose ourselves in the process and become someone we're not. We are to be sharing our life and being equal partners but we need space sometimes or we'll end up in the routine you mentioned

Okay, now as about divorce, it can be our last resort if life became impossible between two people. You can't expect to hate each others yet staying together cause you'll end up hurting your kids and yourselves in the process. Of course both couple should have an open COMMUNICATION session to see what went wrong. If only one of the couples is trying and the other isn't then it won't work cause again, it's a partnership and as they say, it takes two to tango, so they'll have to just get a divorce and try to make it friendly for the'r kids sake. That's my humble opinion

Sorry girls if i took so long and wrote so much but it's some topic that i hear about a lot and i had to say my opinions even if some people don't like it

Waiting to know what you think
Later My Friends
Love ya always

عرض البوم صور Romance Reader   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-01-09, 11:32 PM   المشاركة رقم: 548
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2006
العضوية: 18421
المشاركات: 5,874
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: وردة من الماس عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 26

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وردة من الماس غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

ما شاء الله عليك رومانس

رأيك عجبني كثيييييييييييييييييييير
اما الصديقة الي تعطي خطيبها او حتى زوجها الرمز السري لايميلها هذي غبية بصراحة لا مستغربة منك بعد
انك تنصحيها
نصيحتي لك لا تعلقي ابدا على اي تصرف لها او لخطيبها لانها راح تفسرة انك غيرانة منها
فالعقلية هذاي من النساء ما تستحق إلا هالنوعيية من الرجال ( نوعية خطيبها ) الشكاك الي حتى الجوال يشوف الرسائل !!!!
انا ابي اعرف الرجل اذا لقى زوجتة تتفحص رسائل جوالة او ايميلاتة هاج و ماج و قال هذي انعدام ثقة ما اقبلها

بس اذا هو فتش بجوال زوجتة و ايميلاتها يعتبر تصرف طبيعي !!!!
وش هذا حكم قراقوش ؟؟؟
خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ

عرض البوم صور وردة من الماس   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-01-09, 11:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 549
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2007
العضوية: 40557
المشاركات: 1,314
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: maya el khaldi عضو ذو تقييم عاليmaya el khaldi عضو ذو تقييم عاليmaya el khaldi عضو ذو تقييم عاليmaya el khaldi عضو ذو تقييم عاليmaya el khaldi عضو ذو تقييم عاليmaya el khaldi عضو ذو تقييم عاليmaya el khaldi عضو ذو تقييم عاليmaya el khaldi عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 947

االدولة
البلدMorocco

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
maya el khaldi غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

like always Dragon
you had it at noe
you hit the goal once and for all
always a pleasure to hear your thaughts

R&R I couldn't agree more with you
That kind of girals is stupid and have absolutly no sense of independance
I loved your opinion
and it's refraishing to know that there're still girls out there with real brain in their heads

وردة عجبتني كتير عبارة "حكم قراقوش"
و أعتقد انك لخصت الوضع كلو بهالعبارة
برافو عليكي

عرض البوم صور maya el khaldi   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-01-09, 12:21 AM   المشاركة رقم: 550
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

سلاااااااااااااام بنات

ما شاء الله على الحوارات

أممممممممممم
أنا أرد بعدين عشان الرد يطلع على روااااااق

أوكى

سلاااااااااااااااام

عرض البوم صور cocubasha   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
أسئلة, مناقشات, منتدي الروايات الأجنبية, المرجو الدخول, استفسارات, حوارات, ويارب يعجبكم موضوعي
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة