Maokley

I have a lot of people like him around me
at work, in the streets, every where
why do I need him to follow me even in my fantasy dreams
when I'm reading a romance book

I won't forgive you
but I'll check on the book first
so I can judge what type of punishment you should take

I finished downloading the new file, sorry my dear REMA if I bother you by loading it again
but even now it keep telling me that

Patricia Gaffney - Wild At Heart.rar: CRC failed in Patricia Gaffney - Wild At Heart.doc. The file is corrupt!Patricia Gaffney - Wild At Heart.rar: Unexpected end of archive!

I gave up because the error is in the .rar not the file itself
I'll check my compress software

Thank you for every thing

عرض البوم صور dragonguard   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-10-09, 03:23 PM   المشاركة رقم: 52
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : darla المنتدى : الروايات الاجنبية
افتراضي

ولا يهمك دراغو على قولة المثل "ضرب الحبيب زي اكل الزبيب" لذا راضية بالعقاب شو ما كان هههههههههه

بالنسبة للملف رايح اطق من قهري لاني ما لي عارفة كيف اساعدك ..من زمان وقت كان النت تعيس معي كان الملف يعطيني هالرسالة فكنت أعيد التحميل يمشي الحال بس أكيد مو هي المشكلة معك لذا محتارة مووت

بالنسبة للرواية يلي شدني لها هو إنها خلتني أفكر بشغلات كتيرة .. عن مفهوم الصح والخطأ بحياتنا والأخلاق بشكل عام يعني شو الفطرة يلي خلقنا عليها وشو يلي أهلنا والمجتمع هو يلي كون النظرة فينا وكيف العيب بيفرق بين كل مجتمع والتاني فرق كبعد السما والأرض تقريباً .. حبيت البطل لاني حسيته لساته على فطرته أو متل ما قلت بموضوع الكاتبة روح طفل محصورة بجسد رجل .. باختصار الرواية مختلفة بموضوعها عن باقي الروايات النمطية بيجوز ما تكون سوبر بس بتصور تغيير شكل منعش نوعاً ما

سلام لأجدع الصبايا .. مع كل التقدير والاحترام دراغو الغالية

عرض البوم صور ريما   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-10-09, 05:28 PM   المشاركة رقم: 53
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Mar 2007
العضوية: 25050
المشاركات: 126
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ice princess عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 18

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ice princess غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Hmpf

السلام يا قارئات الرومنسيات مثلي :)
طحت على رواية خطيرة >>بس ها ترى فقط للي يحبون الخلفية التاريخية أبطالها واو شي خيال قصة قوية وأبطالها أقوى وأجمل وحب لا مثيل له القصة هي tempted -Virginia Henley
جبت لكم آراء بعض القراء من موقع أمازون ( أحلى شي في أمازون غير الشراء طبعا أن كل قصة في تقييم لها وتحت رأي كل من قرأها )
أول شي شلون تعرفين إذا كانت قصص فرجينيا هينلي تصلح لك ؟ لأنها عميقة وقوية ومعقدة :

اقتباس :-  
>>>You may dislike Henley if:

--you favor subtle, subdued writing styles in a romance
--you favor quiet, thoughtful, and emotionally reticent lead characters (If this is the case, the only Henley heroine you will love is Jane in A Year and a Day, and the only hero you will love is John in The Decadent Duke.)
--you dislike Alpha and Gamma heroes who are "too much" Alpha and "too much" Gamma, who have taken the state of being a blazing Aries charger or a dangerous, dark Scorpio and turned them into art forms.
-- you prefer heroines to be on the "average" and "normal" side of physical appearance, skills and talents
--you prefer slow-burning relationship development, or romances where the hero and heroine have a lightly flirtatious courtship
-- you dislike large age differences between a teenaged or young heroine and a thirty-something hero
-- you dislike historical romances that are Historical with a capital "H." (you dislike romances where the history is an integral part of the action and where kings and queens, dynasties, war and plague are all detailed within an inch of their lives.)
-- you prefer subtle sensuality and dislike erotically-charged, plentiful sex described in graphic detail
--you cannot tolerate reading descriptions of the hero's sexual escapades before getting together with the heroine
-- you demand innovation in romance plots; you are constantly looking for a plot or character types that have never been done before

If you fall into this first camp, Godspeed to you, and enjoy the many romances out there that will not send your blood pressure sky high, as Henley's likely will.

>>>You will thank your lucky stars for Henley if:

--you crave high-octane traumas and dramas, with dramatic roller-coaster-high loves and swooping-low, full throttle hate between the hero and heroine
-- you adore saucy, devilish, clever, physically courageous, naturally imperious, persevering, "I will survive" heroines with rapier wit, a towering temper, and a righteous sense of justice that they WILL see served...or serve themselves.
--you adore...well, authoritarian, clever, physically courageous, naturally imperious heroes, as well!
-- you rejoice in seeing said heroine truly meet her match--but never be bested--in a powerful male version of herself (here, like attracts like!)
-- you delight in the outrageous antics of said heroine and her Alpha-lion or Gamma-panther counterpart
-you love "down and dirty" historicals that showcase the stuff left out of your history textbook (homosexual gentry; child rapist kings; a non-virgin Virgin Queen; the misery of prisons and asylums; the horrors of plague and war)
-- you can tolerate the hero's high-handed behavior and sexist actions because the heroine doesn't let him get away with it and because both sides end up equalized
--"Over the top," "high drama," and "outrageous" are all positive, not negative, descriptors for you

عن القصة والبطلين بعض أقوال الناس :

This is a great alternative for romance fans who have become bored with the traditional, time-honored formula of the genre. While it's possible to get a chuckle or two out of most romance novels, this book is packed full of laughs. The situations are so outrageous, the characters are so over-the-top, that reading it is a wicked, guilty pleasure.
The heroine, Tina Kennedy, is well aware of her effect on men, as well as their effect on her. The hero, Ramsay Douglas (cleverly nicknamed Ram), is an uncouth Highland clan leader who expects to get what he wants. Both characters are powerfully attractive, and powerfully attracted to each other.

Black Ram Douglas is the quintessential ALL MAN hero. He has the usual hero traits of intelligence, strength, ambition and unmatched sexual appeal(captured brilliantly by the model used in the picture), but Henley delves further by adding more layers to this larger than life character. His hard sometimes vulgar machismo personality was tempered by his love of children, respect for family and land, charm and humor as well as being an undercover romantic. Ram's gentleness towards Tina, and concern for her every comfort and well being are a delightful transition from his rugged high-handedness. We are allowed to see Tina fall in love with Ram and understand WHY she loves him, from antagonistic hatred to the revelation of a man so suited to her, the word soulmate seems lacking and inadequate.

Valentina was no innocent. She had the normal heroine trait of being intelligently chaste with heartstopping beauty that left men breathless and women envious. Tina was more than that. From the beginning she was shown as a brave hoyden with a loyalty to surpass most men. She was clever with a shockingly humorous charisma that was engagingly seductive. A true tomboy, Flaming Tina was fearless in all things, with an intense devotion to those she loved as well as any endeavor she approached.

انا متأكدة أنها بتعجبكم خاصة اللي ملوا من القصص المكررة والسطحية ونفس الروتين المتشابه ..

عرض البوم صور ice princess   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-10-09, 09:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 54
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

مي شوقتيني أقرا الرواية مع ان لي تجربة سابقة غير مشجعة جداً للكاتبة بس رأيي رايح ينتظر لبين ما نلاقي الرواية يا قمورة لانها غير موجودة بالمنتدى على حد علمي

عرض البوم صور ريما   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-10-09, 12:28 PM   المشاركة رقم: 55
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2006
العضوية: 12921
المشاركات: 1,484
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dragonguard عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه