مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
dr_md76 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : dr_md76 المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

Chapter 22

Greystone 2Hall was magnificent. It reminded her of the Pemberly Mansion, as it was portrayed on A & E's version of Pride and Prejudice. Tall and wide and made of sand colored stone, it rivaled Buckingham Palace. But where you might think such a place would be cold and empty, inside there was a warmth and charm - almost cozy, if one can be cozy in such a large place.
And Alex had been right. There was a hall full of generations of Maxwells. All the men bore striking resemblances to Alex and Darian with their dark good looks and confident stance. Alex had shone her to the hall just after they'd arrived, giving her a small tour of the place.
She turned and smiled at Alex as they continued down the long hallway. "It's amazing that you have all this history about your ancestors. We in America can barely tell you who our great-great-grandparents were or where they were from."
He smiled and patted her hand that was resting in the crook of his arm. "I'm luckier than most of the nobility, I suppose. Most estates have been sold because of high taxes and lack of family funds. But most still know where they've come from, and if it gets lost along the way, then we just make it up!" he told her with a dashing smile.
Kristy laughed. "You guys aren't the only ones who have free license to do that! I know of a half a dozen people who have claimed to be kin to the outlaw Jessie James! Why that would make them feel proud, I have no idea. And of course most claim to have an Indian grandmother somewhere in their line."
"What kind of ancestry do you claim?"
She lifted her eyebrows and gave him a superior look. "Why, I have it on good authority that I'm from pure Irish potato farmer stock. Of course I too had an Indian grandmother!"
They both laughed at that and then they finally reached the end of the hall. There in a beautifully crafted frame was Alex Maxwell's portrait. It was a smaller than the others.
"I didn't want a large portrait painted of me alone. I want to add the portrait of my wife when I marry," he explained.
She looked up at him. "Christiana should have her portrait there."
He nodded solemnly. "Yes, she should. But that may not happen."
Kristy looked away. "I wish I knew what to do, Alex. I'm so confused."
He stunned her by taking her into his strong arms and pulling her head to his chest. "We will work through this together, Kristy. The answers will come. They must," he whispered gruffly against the smooth silkiness of her hair.
Kristy didn't pull away, but rather gave herself over the comfort that Alex was offering. He made her feel safe. Could she grow to love Alex? Could she forget her time in the past and concentrate on a future with this lovable, gentle man?
At the moment it seemed unthinkable. But she would think on these things during the week to come.
And think she did. Although it was hard sometimes, with Alex entertaining her. They toured around the area, and he allowed her to meet his mother and brothers. (Although she had to pretend she'd already met them, since Christiana had already done so.) They were nice folks, just like Alex was.
Alex. Kristy wondered what would have happened if she'd met him before she'd met Darian. Kristy knew that she would have been attracted to him and maybe have even had a relationship with him. But she had met Darian first and Darian was the man that she loved. The man that she now knew that she couldn't live without.
Tonight, she expect Jubal to return to her. Tonight, she was going to tell him that she'd made up her mind. Tonight, she hoped and prayed that Christiana made the same decision as she.
But she needed to tell Alex. She left her room and made her way to the large library that Alex had made himself an office in. He looked up at her as she walked into the room.
For a moment, they stared at one another across the darkly paneled room.
"You've made your decision." He spoke it as fact and not as a question. He could see her resolved written in her brilliant eyes.
Kristy nodded and walked over to him. "I'm going to tell Jubal that I want to go back." She went around the desk and sat on the edge of it.
A look of hope crossed his face. "Do you think that Christiana will also want to trade places?"
She shook her head. "I have no way of knowing, Alex. We can only hope."
He frowned and took her hand gently into his own. "What about your concerns for your baby? Are you sure that you want to do this?"
Kristy smiled and squeezed his hand. "I can't live without him, Alex. I don't want my son or daughter to grow up without knowing their father. Living in the middle ages is not a picnic, but I've grown to love it and the people of Greystone. I have to go back."
Alex stood and hugged up to him. "I wish you the very best in life, Kristy. You deserve no less."
She reached up and kissed his rough cheek. "I wish the same for you, Alex. You are such a special man."
He laughed and pulled back from her. "Let's just hope that Christiana thinks so."
"I'm not sure about that, but I do know that she wants to return," a new voice sounded behind them.
Kristy whirled around. There stood Jubal in his lovely robes and serene smile. "Jubal! Are you saying..."
"I'm saying that Christiana prefers this century to her own. She wants to trade places for a final time." He gave her a direct look. "Now what is your answer Kristy Kendrick? Will you go or stay?"
Kristy looked at Alex, then reached up and gave him one last hug. "I'll miss you, Alex. Take care."
Alex swallowed hard and cleared his throat trying to keep back his emotions. "I'll miss you, too, Kris. Take care of my little ancestor there."
With tears in her eyes she nodded and turned back to Jubal. "I'm ready to go back," she stated simply.
Jubal bowed his head. "So be it. When you awaken in the morning, you will be returned to the twelfth century."
Kristy nodded as they both watched Jubal disappear. Tomorrow she would be home. Tomorrow she would see her husband once again.
Giving Alex one last goodbye, she ran to call her sister before she went to bed. The faster she was asleep, the faster she'd be back to her true destiny.

عرض البوم صور dr_md76  
قديم 15-03-07, 12:36 AM   المشاركة رقم: 27
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2007
العضوية: 20696
المشاركات: 305
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: dr_md76 عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 10

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Chapter 23

This was not Darian's room. This wasn't even her own chamber. As a matter of fact, this looked exactly like the first room she'd ever laid eyes on when she'd first time-traveled.
Dear Lord! She was back at Christiana's father's house!
What did this mean?
Quickly she jumped out of the bed and began searching for something to wear. Hearing her milling about, Nan came into the room, making a tsking noise.
"My, my, milady! What ever has gotten you into such a state?"
Falling back into her twelfth century persona, she answered her maid. "Nan, I must make haste and dress. I need to speak with my father."
Nan continued to make comments about how a lady should behave, but she did begin to move a little faster.
As soon as she looked presentable, she quickly ran down to the great hall, where Nan had told her that the baron was.
The large man was sitting with some of his men breaking his fast. Kristy had managed to get a little information from Nan, (even though the servant thought she was nuts for asking obvious questions) and she told her that Christiana had left Greystone only a week ago. Christiana's father, William had fallen ill so Christiana had used that excuse to come back to Cranbrook. But Nan had gently berated her for all the arguing and "unpleasantness" that had conspired between them in the week before. Apparently Christiana had no intention of going back to Greystone.
Kristy was glad to hear that Darian and Christiana had not gotten along, but she now had the awkward task of trying to convince her father that she wanted to go back - and convince her husband that she was back and not Christiana.
Taking a deep breath, she walked up to William and smiled. "Good morn, Father. I'm glad to see that you are looking well, once again," she told him smoothly. Nan had told her that William wasn't seriously ill anymore.
William took a drink from his tanker and sat back in his great chair. "Aye, daughter, I am at that." He motioned toward an empty chair by him. "Sit, Christiana. There is something of great importance that I must speak to you about."
"I need to speak with you too, er, Father. You see I..." she began but was interrupted.
"I know that you don't want to hear this, but I must insist that you return to Greystone and to your husband."
This was going to be easier than she thought! "Well, that is what I wanted...."
He lifted a large hard to ward off her words. "Now, I'll have no argument! I know that you came here to take care of me, but I am well, now. And I also know that things are not well with you and Darian but by law he is your husband. You must fulfill your duties as his wife!"
"But I want..."
"I don't care what you want, Daughter. Surely you do not want to bring shame on both families!" He looked down a moment before he continuing. "Now, I know 'tis true that Darian was heard telling you not to return, but surely, you can find a way to live in some sort of piece with the man! Use whatever feminine wiles you have to, just do it!"
Kristy tried hard not to laugh at how Darian had reacted to Christiana, but she couldn't stop the tears from gathering in her eyes. Apparently William thought she was crying, because he started patting her arm in an awkward way.
"Now, dear. 'Tis not something I do to make you unhappy. But it is for the good of all that you need to do this. All I am asking you to do, Christiana, is to try. Put aside your bitter feelings that you harbor for the man and make an attempt to make life - if not good - then settle for pleasant."
Kristy wanted to jump up and shout, "Of course, I'll go back! I love him!" But Lord William would never understand that reaction. So, instead, she nodded demurely, as if she were about to make a supreme sacrifice and told him, "I will do what you ask, Father. I will try to make it work."
"Fine, then!" he exclaimed, his shoulders lowering in relief. "I will not forget this, Daughter! I am proud of you."
She rose from the table. "I will go and help Nan prepare for the trip," she muttered quickly, then darted off to her chamber.
As the carriage bumped along the road to Greystone, following and preceding a dozen or so men-at-arms, Kristy took a deep breath and absently put a hand over her barely rounded stomach. For a moment she thought that she felt a small flutter, like butterfly wings, in her belly. Was the baby moving? Maybe the baby knew that he or she was finally home!
What Kristy didn't notice was that her father, who was sitting across from her with Nan was watching her closely and saw the dreamy smile that formed on her lips as she rubbed her stomach.
"Dear God! Are you with child, Christiana?" he belted out, his eyes wide with shock. "Why did you not tell me this?"
Maybe because Christiana didn't know that I was pregnant, she thought with amusement. To William she manufactured a lie. "Well...I knew that...you would not let me come to you if you knew that I was with child. I was too worried about you to let that happen, so I just did not tell you."
William's eyes narrowed on her. "I wonder if you were more worried about yourself, than me, Christiana."
Kristy sighed. "That's not true, Father. And it is beside the point. I am on my way back, am I not?"
William stared at her a minute more, then directed his attention out of the ************************************************************ ****
The sky had begun to dim when one of the men-at-arms informed them they had entered Greystone lands.
Everything seemed quiet about the castle. Nothing but the clomps of the horses hooves and the squeaking of the carriage wheels could be heard as they reached the castle gates.
"Halt!" A loud roaring voice called out. A castle guard stepped forward from the gate. In a matter of seconds they were surrounded by other guards bearing the Greystone colors - all of whom Kristy recognized. The first guard spoke again, "State your name and your business!" The voice belonged to Sir Will.
William climbed out of the carriage and yelled back, "Baron William of Cranbrook. I've come to return Earl Greystone's wife.
Sir Will's heart sank. 'Tis truth, he'd been dreading this moment. But what could he do? His orders had been very explicit.
His voice shook with extreme nervousness as he recited the order. "I'm sorry, Milord. I have been given the order not to...." He took a deep breath. "I'm not to allow Lady Christiana into Greystone's gates."
"What, you say?" The baron bellowed so loud it seemed to shake the castle walls. "Are you saying that Greystone has forbidden my daughter, your countess, to enter her own castle? This is nonsense!"
Sir Will slipped a finger between his neck and tunic and tugged uncomfortably. "Y-yes milord. This is what I am saying."
Within the carriage Kristy and Nan stared at one another as they listened to the conversation.
"I can't believe this this, milady!" Nan cried. "The guard must have misheard his lordship!"
"No," Kristy answered her thoughtfully. "He has his reasons."
Nan narrowed her shrewd gaze on her. "Milady didn't do anything that might have urged his lordship to act this way, did you?"
Kristy looked out the tiny carriage window and nodded her head. "Yes, I did, Nan. But now I'm going to try to mend the situation."
She was out of the carriage in a flash and running toward the gate, ignoring her father's protest. "Sir Will, lower that bridge and let us come inside," she ordered calmly, then folded her arms across her chest as she awaited them to obey.
"I...I cannot..."
"You don't understand, Sir Will. Tell him that it's Kristy. Tell him his wife has come home for good."
Their was a rumble within the gates but Sir Will only shook his head, uncertain. "'Twill do no good..."
"Christiana, why are the castle gates not opening to us? Why would he deny you entrance?" Lord William asked coming up behind her, his voice accusing.
Kristy sighed as she continued to glare at Sir Will. "I did nothing, Father. Mayhap he is just in a surly mood, or something," she said with a shrug. If only they'd give Darian her message, then he would understand. "Father, I know if Darian could see me, that he would let me in, but they will not tell him I am here."
A mutinous expression came over the Baron's features. "By God, he will know you are here, then!" He cupped his hands around his mouth. "Darian Maxwell! You treacherous blackguard, come out of your cowardly hiding place and face me like a man!" He shouted a few other obscenities and challenges towards the stone castle. His voice ricocheted like flying bullets in the quietness of the night.
Darian would definitely here it. But would he respond.
He would.
Suddenly the castle gates opened and the drawbridge lowered. There in the entrance, across the moat stood her husband. Standing beside him was Vachel, backed up by six other knights. Once of which, Kristy recognized, was the knight who had held her at knife point at Worthingham's castle. That seemed strange to her...
Darian spoke, his voice so cold that it sent a chill rippling down her spine. "Lord William, I hope for you sake, Sir, that there is a good reason for interrupting my supper."
Lord William bristled at his tone and his chin rose a notch. "It is indeed a good reason. I bring you your wife."
A deliberate smirk formed on Darian's face as he ran a pair of icy gray eyes over Kristy's form. "Then you have wasted your time." He turned his back, as to walk back to the castle, his knights turning with him.
"Wait!" The sound of that cry sent a strange feeling right to his heart. He stopped, his whole body stiffening. That voice....it sounded like Christiana - but yet it didn't. Dear God! he missed Kristy so much, he was beginning to imagine things.
He turned back to find her running towards him. His heart quickened. He found himself unable to catch his breath. Could it be...?
The odd expression written on his face made her lose her nerve. She stopped her flight in the middle of the bridge.
The wimple that she had worn on her head had fallen off, her hair was loose about her shoulders in a wild array of waves. Kristy's chest heaved from running, her cheeks flushed.
All Darian could think was that she was the most beautiful creature that he had ever seen. All he wanted to do was grab her and hold her to him.
But at the same time, his thoughts disgusted him that he could feel desire for...HER! That...that brat! The real Christiana! Had his loneliness made him sink so low?
He didn't turn away from her. He simply could not.
They stared at one another for a heart stopping moment. Kristy could tell that he was unsure - that he was battling within himself.
"Darian," her voice floated over to him like a silken caress. "It is I, Kristy. I've come back." she reached down and put a hand on her stomach. "Both of us have come home."
Then he knew.
"Kristy," he murmured in a hoarse breath. "By the Heavens, it is you! Kristy!" It came out a shout this time.
Neither knew who moved first or how it happened, but suddenly they were in each other's arms and kissing like there might be no tomorrow.
Lord William looked on with more than a little shock at the amorous display. He could have sworn they hated each other! He shook his head and walked to wear they stood, clearing his throat.
"Mayhap, we should take this homecoming inside," he stated calmly, a thread of amusement running through his voice.
But his subtle hint was ignored as they continued their tirade of kissing and hugging.
He looked about him and said to the men and Nan who stood their smiling at the couple. "Perhaps we should go inside and leave these two to welcome one another." With that, everyone followed Lord William into the castle, leaving the couple alone to their reunion.
Darian, at last broke away from his and stared down into Kristy's teary eyes. "I thought my mind was playing tricks on me when I heard your voice. But my hear new who you were. My God, I cannot believe you are back here with me."
She lifted her hand and caressed the side of his face, trailing a delicate finger over his handsome full lips. "I thought I'd never see you again. I love so much, Darian. I love..."
His mouth cut off her words as he hungrily plundered her lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her fingers threading through his thick black tresses.
Darian pulled her closer but it wasn't enough. Frustrated he wretched his lips away and pulled her had to rest beneath his chin. With a chuckle he confessed, "My normal ridged control is vastly loosing ground, my love. If you don't want me to take you our here for all to see, I suggested we join the others in the keep."
For the first time, Kristy realized that they were all alone. "Where did they go?"
He laughed. "They wanted to give us privacy, I suppose. But let us see to your father's comfort, then we shall see to our own," he told her with a wink that made her blush.
Later, as they lay in each other's arms, Kristy told him about Alex and how he'd helped her through her rough two weeks back in the future.
She really shouldn't have.
Jealously reared its ugly head as Darian sat up, dumping her firmly back on her side of the bed. "You would have married this man?" he practically roared...okay he actually did roar!
Kristy winced and sat up. "Not really, but I had to look at all the possibilities. If I'd stayed, or if Christiana had decided that she didn't want to trade back places, Alex offered to marry me for the sake of the baby. Would you have wanted your child to grow up fatherless, Darian? Alex is a descendent - a true Maxwell. If the baby could not have you, then he was the next best thing," she explained.
Darian thought about what she said and knew that she was right, but it still did not sit well with him. "You would have shared a bed with this man?"
Kristy reached out and placed a hand on Darian's roughened cheek. "I don't think that I could ever be with anyone else but you, sweetheart. I love you and only you."
He gathered her into his arms and once again fell back onto the bed. "I don't deserve your love, Kristy. If you had not returned, I would not have blamed you. I treated you horribly before."
Kristy closed her eyes and cuddled her cheek on his brawny chest. "But I forgave you for that long ago, Darian. I could barely get through two weeks without you, how could I live a lifetime without you? It would be no life at all."
Gently he lifted her face to his and he caress her mouth with a soft gentle kiss that made her heart ache with love. "I don't want to live without you either, Kristy. We were meant to be. For always."
"For always," she answered as he covered her mouth once again.

عرض البوم صور dr_md76  
قديم 15-03-07, 12:37 AM   المشاركة رقم: 28
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Epilogue

Wood clashed against wood. the two young challengers faced each other, each with steady concentration. The younger of the two, because of a smaller build, knew mere strength would not win the battle, but cunning and strategy would.
An idea formed and the youngest could not help but smile. The eldest narrowed his eyes, sensing the other was up to something.
"Fire!" the youngest cried peering over the eldest's shoulder as he lowered his sword.
"Ha! I'll not fall for such a silly trick. Now lift you sword and fight like a...well...just fight!" The eldest ordered, riding his challengers sword with his own.
"No, no, Alexander. I am serious! Look!" The youngest's voice was filled with fear.
Alarm seized Alexander at the serious tone. He quickly whirled around searching about the bailey. He then felt the rounded point of a smooth wood against his throat.
"Surrender, Alexander! I win!"
Eight year old Alexander Maxwell slapped away the wooden sword as one might shoo a fly and gave his little sister, who was only a year younger than himself, an irritated scowl. "You win only with trickery, Dizzy Lizzy!" he snapped, putting a sarcastic edge to the nickname he knew that she hated.
She swished her light brown braids over her shoulders and pursed her lips, her blue eyes shooting arrows his way. "I won and you are sore with jealously!"
"Jealous over a wee girl like you?" He laughed scornfully. "'Tis more likely the moon will turn green!"
Oh he could make her mad! angry feminine tears pricked her delicate eyelids. That's all she would need, for Alexander to see her cry. Without another word, she spun around and raced off towards the flower garden - the place where she always went to sort her feelings.
Alexander, noting her watery eyes, was instantly chagrined. He hadn't meant to hurt her feelings. She was always trying so hard to be like him that sometimes, he forgot that she was a girl.
"Hey, Lizzy! Wait!" he called after her and with a few long strides, he had caught up with her. He was already the splitting image of his father and taller than most boys his age.
She ignored him and kept walking towards her favorite spot - the bench surrounded by the rose bushes.
"Aw, I'm sorry, Lizzy. Do not be angry with me." He spread his arms wide on either side of him in a helpless gesture. She is going to make this difficult, he thought with a little exasperation.
Little Elisabeth Maxwell plopped down on the bench and crossed her arms over the soft fabric of her blue tunic. Since her brother had been so apologetic, her tears had dried up. But she was still mad.
Daniel sat down beside her and threw her a side glance. He blew air through his lips in a mock sigh and nudged her shoulder with his.
She nudged him back and looked up, catching his smile. She tried hard not to, but she found herself smiling back.
"Am I forgiven, Sister?"
"Am I the winner, Brother?" she countered.
He let out another breath. "Aye. I'll concede this time, but next time I will not be so easily tricked!"
She gave him a slow conspiring smile and told him, "We shall see."
He let out a loud laugh, much like his father's, and gave her a quick squeeze about the shoulders. It was quick because he did not want his father's knights to see him hugging his sister!
They were about to get up from the bench when they heard their mother's voice.
"Time to come inside, children. The hour is growing late." Kristy smiled when she saw their faces fall. they would stay out there all night if she'd let them.
"Mama, let us stay here, just a while longer, please? We were wanting to see the stars," Daniel pleaded, his sister nodding in agreement.
Stars. she had never said a word to them about her own star gazing moment, but they both seemed to have a fascination with them.
She thought about it a minute then called back, "Stay where you are. We'll enjoy the stars together."
She joined them on the long bench and together they watched as the full moon lit the darkness casting light shadows about them. The stars were bright, shining like little jewels on black velvet.
Alexander, who was always full of questions, asked his mother what stars were good for.
"Well, they are good for a lot of things I suppose. But I know of something they are really good for!" She whispered the last sentence as if it were a secret.
"What? Please tell us!" they both chimed together.
"You can make a wish on a star."
"A wish?" Alexander rolled his eyes. "What good would that do?"
She laughed and ruffled his dark hair. "Lizzy, we have an unbeliever in our midst!"
"Will your wish come true?" Lizzy asked in wonderment.
Alexander gave a snort, which they both ignored. "Sometimes it will. If it is a good wish and it's something that you want with all your heart," his Kristy told him.
Lizzy looked up into the starry sky, thinking fancifully. "You think I can make a wish?"
"Aye, I do," Kristy told her, then reached over and pulled her onto her lap.
Lizzy closed her lids tight, then opened them. "I made one," she announced happily.
Alexander's curiosity had gotten the better of him. "Well, go on! Tell us what you wished."
"Can I?" Lizzy asked her mother, and when she saw her nod, Lizzy leaned toward her brother.
"I wish that our papa would come home, tonight."
Alexander gave another snort. "'Tis a wish that will not come true, Lizzy. Papa is to be gone at least another fortnight."
Tears gathered in her eyes as she looked back at Kristy. "Is it true, Mama? Will my wish not come true? It is something that I want with all my heart."
Kristy's heart broke at the sight of Lizzy's tears. Maybe she shouldn't have started this. Placing a hand on her smooth, soft cheek, she began, "Oh Lizzy. Not every wish comes...."
"But some wishes do come true," a deep voice spoke behind them.
"Papa!" Lizzy crowed as she threw herself into his arms.
Kristy's breath was taken away as she looked at her handsome husband. They'd been married for nine years, yet he still had that effect on her.
Suddenly Darian looked up and their eyes met. His warm gray eyes lit up as he held out his hand to her. Automatically she went to him and let him enfold her into his one arm embrace, while the other wrapped around their children. This is what she'd dreamed of all those years ago when she'd wished upon a star. This was her dream come true.
"Lizzy got her wish, my love," he whispered in her ear. "Did you receive your own?"
She kissed him softly and lovingly and looked deep into his eyes. "Having you here with me is my constant wish." Their lips met once more. "I missed you, my love. I'm glad that you came back early."
He smiled at her and hugged them all closer. "I could not stay away."
Just as they were about to go into the keep, Kristy could have sworn she saw someone standing off to the side of the wall. But when she looked again, there was nothing there. There was no time to think about that, however. She was anxious to be alone with her husband.
But then, Darian stopped, just inside the door. Curiously, Kristy studied her husbands thoughtful expression. He turned and looked up into the sky, smiled, then looked back to his wife.
"What was that all about?" she asked, wondering about the smug smile that was playing about his handsome face.
"I just made a wish," he said simply.
"What was it?"
He brought his hand up to her cheek and caressed it softly. "That this love, this passion we hold for one another will never cease. That even when our hair has turned gray and our faces creased with age, that the fire will burn just as bright between us."
"Oh, Darian, that is just so romantic," Kristy cried softly, as he pulled her into the keep, closing the door.
Jubal stepped out from his hiding place with his trademark serene smile curving his mouth. He sighed *******ly as he watched the happy family disappear from his view.
He nodded to himself thoughtfully, then spoke just one word.
"Granted."
The End

عرض البوم صور dr_md76  
قديم 15-03-07, 12:38 AM   المشاركة رقم: 29
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

here it ends
hope u enjoy reading it as i did
its really one of my favorite
like always want more say more

عرض البوم صور dr_md76  
قديم 16-03-07, 05:37 AM   المشاركة رقم: 30
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Jun 2006
العضوية: 6878
المشاركات: 209
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: nargis عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 16

االدولة
البلدSweden

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
nargis غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Thanx for this nice story.......... i hope that there will more stories from you soon

عرض البوم صور nargis  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة