لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-07-12, 01:35 PM   المشاركة رقم: 46
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عاشقة الروايات الاجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2007
العضوية: 26861
المشاركات: 3,037
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Elaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسي
نقاط التقييم: 7468

االدولة
البلدJordan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Elaina غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : engyb المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي Roomful of Roses by Diana Palmer

ePUB format

Roomful of Roses by Diana Palmer

LINE OF FIRE

Only one thing stood in the way of Wynn Ascot's marriage--her legal guardian, McCabe Foxe. The tough war correspondent returned from Central America with an injured leg-and with the force of a cannonball invaded her home, her life, and her heart.

A hard-headed journalist, Wynn was uncharacteristically devastated by the new, disturbing feelings McCabe aroused. But he was a man who made no commitments and asked for none. With Wynn it was all or nothing, and though her heart had already been captured, the surrender would have to be on her terms.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Diana Palmer - Roomful of Roses.rar‏ (142.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 130)
عرض البوم صور Elaina   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-07-12, 01:58 PM   المشاركة رقم: 47
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2011
العضوية: 228271
المشاركات: 213
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: engyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداengyb عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جدا
نقاط التقييم: 657

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
engyb غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Elaina u made my day :)) really good collection and i will enjoy reading as i adore this theme too , thanks for helping me by adding great books and i hope the members participate in this subject , and hope u all enjoyed reading ,, i guess we will put some of Anne hampson's books too in this theme :))
enjoy

عرض البوم صور engyb   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-07-12, 02:44 PM   المشاركة رقم: 48
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عاشقة الروايات الاجنبية

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Elaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسيElaina عضو ماسي

االدولة
البلدJordan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Elaina غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Anne Hampson

Jonty in Love
Fresh from boarding school life and with no family of her own, Jonty was delighted with her new home in Cyprus with her guardian, the attractive Alexis Calamis. She looked on him as a sort of guardian angel who had come to rescue her and give her a wonderful new life. But it appeared that in fact Alexis was less than pleased with his role of chaperon to one so lately a schoolgirl, and proposed to arrange a suitable marriage for her to get her off his hands. So a selection of suitors was brought along for her. Jonty managed to find an excellent way of getting rid of them all - but how could she deal with what she now recognised as her hopeless love for Alexis?

Precious Waif
Cathy had fiercely hated the vague image of someone she held responsible for her father's death. It was a shock to discover that person was Charles Blythe. It turned her world upside-down. She had loved Charles -- as a benefactor and then as a man.
"You think I can't manage on my own," she cried. "Well, I can. And when I leave, I never want to see you again!"

Master of Moonrock
Thane Benedict was the last person Loren Knight would have chosen to be her guardian. However, there it was: he was indeed to have charge of her until she was twenty; and here she was, at Moonrock, his vast cattle station in the middle of Australia's Outback, for the next two years.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Anne Hampson.rar‏ (424.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 199)
قديم 01-07-12, 03:23 PM   المشاركة رقم: 49
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عاشقة الروايات الاجنبية

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدJordan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Elaina غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي By Love Bewitched - Violet Winspear

ePUB format
By Love Bewitched
Violet Winspear

Her austere guardian Jason Devrel seemed the epitome of genuine charm. Only Dinah recognized the menace beneath all the culture and breeding. On Halloween night she had opposed his heartless plan for her future and had paid severely for her defiance. For Jason had acted not as her guardian but as a man. He had possessed her. And now she was being forced to marry him, not for love but for the sake of their unborn child. Dinah would be free to leave after the birth - if she could leave Jason . . . and the child!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar By Love Bewitched - Violet Winspear.rar‏ (230.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 158)
قديم 01-07-12, 03:54 PM   المشاركة رقم: 50
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عاشقة الروايات الاجنبية

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدJordan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Elaina غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Anne Mather - Wild Enchantress

ePUB format

Anne Mather - Wild Enchantress

Six years ago Catherine Fulton and Jared Royal had met and clashed embarassingly. Now, when her father's will stipulated Jared as her guardian for the six months prior to her twenty-first birthday, Catherine was no more enthusiastic about the arrangement then he. She went to Barbados reluctantly.

"Why did you bring me here, Jared? It's obvious you don't really want me. Just because you once had a great deal of satisfaction in putting me down, you can't resist repeating the experiment, can you?"

Yet, despite the ever-present antagonism, some fascination lingered between them.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Wild Enchantress - Anne Mather.rar‏ (227.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 222)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
(guardian), series, stepbrother, ward
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع