لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

موضوع مغلق
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 20-11-09, 09:37 PM   المشاركة رقم: 751
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2009
العضوية: 150986
المشاركات: 652
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: lebanon night عضو على طريق التحسين
نقاط التقييم: 97

االدولة
البلدKuwait

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
lebanon night غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : anime girl المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Newsuae2 Kathleen Panov - Touched By Fire.

Kathleen Panov - Touched By Fire

Dear Reader, I have conquered fierce enemies upon the battlefield. I have fought the shame of being a highwayman's son. But my strongest challenge ever is a maiden named Sarah Banks ... Ah, those lips, those eyes! Any normal man would gladly surrender heart and soul to her charms. But I am not a normal man. My father's wild outlaw blood surges through me, nearly boiling over with a single glimpse of Sarah's curving body. I am drawn to the girl, yet I cannot trust my own dark nature. Oh, the sweet torment of my double bind! Now all I can do is swear to protect her from my other side--even if it means giving up my one chance at bliss--Steadfastly yours, Colin, Earl of Haverwood.

هو ...
الابن المخزي للمجرم جاك بلاك و الايرل لسابع لهافروود والجاسوس في خدمة التاج و ايضا قاتل التنينات
عاش كولن حياته مخزيا بجرائم ابيه للنساء و يحارب الحب و العاطفة

هي....
وريثة لنادي حصري لعلية القوم و الابنة المخزية لدوق في فضيحة لا يد لها بها
هربت سارة من مقدمي طلبها الطامعيين بثروتها و دفنت نفسها بعملها و سجلاتها هاربة من الحب و العاطفة

الى ان جمعهما القدر
جمعتهما اشاعة فحاول كولن الهروب منها -قبل تعقد الامور- فهل يمكن لخطر يهددهما و لشوق عميق يحترق ان يصحي الفارس النائم ليقتل التنانيين الشريرة و يدعي قلب سارة كملكيته؟؟؟
ما تؤاخذوني يا بنات جربت طلع ملخص مرتب عقد ما بقدر

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Kathleen Panov - Touched By Fire.zip‏ (199.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 256)

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة cocubasha ; 20-11-09 الساعة 10:25 PM سبب آخر: وضع الملخص و الصورة
عرض البوم صور lebanon night  
قديم 21-11-09, 10:57 AM   المشاركة رقم: 752
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 35696
المشاركات: 4,609
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط
نقاط التقييم: 128

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
liilas676 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Jded Wild Heart by Lori Brighton

Wild Heart by Lori Brighton

Wanton...

Leo Roberts is next in line for an earldom and the power and fortune that come with it, but he is uncultured, unrefined -- and completely untamed...until governess Ella Finch arrives upon the scene. Can so young and inexperienced a woman tutor him in the manners and mores of his class? Leo's mysterious past has rendered him an outsider, too wild for polite society. But he finds her innocence most intriguing...

Willing...

What manner of man he may be, Ella does not know. Yet he fascinates her and she must know more. Capturing Leo's reckless heart is about to free her in ways she never dreamed of...and his sensual touch releases the deepest yearnings of her body and soul ...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip wildheart.zip‏ (240.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 329)
عرض البوم صور liilas676  
قديم 21-11-09, 11:02 AM   المشاركة رقم: 753
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Jded All He Desires (2009) A novel by Anthea Lawson

All He Desires
(2009)
A novel by
Anthea Lawson

Far from home and her noble relatives, Miss Caroline Huntington has been injured in a fall from her horse. Called to her side, Alex Trentham knows he must assist her, though he has not practiced as a physician for a long while. Just to see so lovely a woman in a state of undress is a hard test of his self-control. Caroline is all that is warm and feminine, beautiful and pure. Brave to a fault, she does not flinch under his hands, and soon she is on the mend. To hide his feelings becomes impossible and Alex cannot. Her radiant innocence is dangerous to a worldly man...and she seems achingly eager to experience all the pleasure he could show her...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip AntheaLawson-AllHeDesires.zip‏ (437.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 404)
عرض البوم صور liilas676  
قديم 22-11-09, 12:06 PM   المشاركة رقم: 754
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Newsuae2 Seduced By Shadows

Seduced By Shadows
(The first book in the Marked Souls series)
(2009)
A novel by
Jessa Slade

When Sera Littlejohn meets a violet-eyed stranger, he reveals a supernatural battle veiled in the shadows, and Sera is tempted to the edge of madness by a dangerous desire. Ferris Archer takes Sera under his wing, now that she is a talyan - possessed by a repentant demon with hellish powers. Archer's league of warriors have never fought beside a female before, and never in all his centuries has Archer found a woman who captivates him like Sera.

With the balance shifting between good and evil, passion and possession, Sera and Archer must defy the darkness and dare to embrace a love that will mark them forever.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Jessa Slade - %5BMarked Souls 01%5D - Seduced by Shadows %28v5.0%29 %5Bhtml%5D.rar‏ (269.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 266)
عرض البوم صور liilas676  
قديم 22-11-09, 12:11 PM   المشاركة رقم: 755
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Dancing

Moonlight and Magic
(1990)
A novel by
Rebecca Paisley

Amour and Enchantment

Lovely Chimera's bumbling attempts at witchcraft had, so far, only conjuredher up a bad reputation. But here, snared in her homemade werewolf trap inthe Dragoon Mountains of Arizona, was the gift she had implored the spiritsto send--a handsome knight who would protect her from the ruthless andpowerful land baron who lusted after her property! It had not been such agood day for Sterling Montoya. He had awakened beside a naked, screechingstranger ..Had been chased across hostile Apache territory by hershotgun-toting father... And now was the prisoner of a beautiful but battywould-be sorceress--a stunning, raven-haired enchantress whose passionatemagic promised Montoya heaven... until all hell broke loose.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Rebecca Paisley - Moonlight and Magic (v1.0).zip‏ (364.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 363)
عرض البوم صور liilas676  
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, historical, historical & paranormal, historical & paranormal books, historical & paranormal novels, historical & paranormal romance books, historical & paranormal romance novels, historical & paranormal romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, paranormal, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة