لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Julianne MacLean

Julianne MacLean I hope you'll enjoy her novels

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-10-09, 01:58 PM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 35696
المشاركات: 4,609
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط
نقاط التقييم: 128

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
liilas676 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Flute Julianne MacLean

Julianne MacLean

Julianne MacLean

Julianne MacLean

I hope you'll enjoy her novels

Julianne MacLean

عرض البوم صور liilas676   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 01-10-09, 02:01 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : liilas676 المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي To Marry the Duke

To Marry the Duke
(The first book in the American Heiress series)

My dear sister Clara,
London society is so much more complicated than I could ever have known! Every night is a different ball or assembly, and a different swirl of glittering jewels and rustling gowns. Though I fear I am making social blunders left and right I am having some measure of success in my (or rather, Mother's) objective. Mother is beside herself with glee at the attentions I have been receiving from a few gentlemen she finds supremely suitable as husband material.

But my dearest sister, it is so hard for me to even look at any gentleman but a certain duke, who, if I may confess, makes my heart beat so that I fear it can be seen across a ballroom. He is James Langdon, the Duke of Wentworth, and though I may sound dramatic, he makes me feel as no man ever has before.

But I must push these feelings away. I sometimes hear whispers about his dark past, and he is quietly called the Dangerous Duke. Oh Clara! I am secretly overjoyed that he may love me, and at the same time terrified of his attentions. I have waited so long for my true love, and now I must resist him to protect my heart.

If only I knew how to proceed…Your devoted sister,
Sophia

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Julianne MacLean - To Marry The Duke.rar‏ (210.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 143)
قديم 01-10-09, 02:05 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي An Affair Most Wicked (The second book in the American Heiress series)

An Affair Most Wicked
(The second book in the American Heiress series)

My Dear Miss Wilson,

I have no wish to spoil your chances of meeting the decent and respectable man you desire. Yet I find I cannot idly sit back and accept that I will never see you again, or - forgive me for my candor - kiss you again. If I were like other gentlemen, I would say good-bye to you now and wish you the best. But I have not behaved as a gentleman for many years....Do you understand my meaning?

So begins a very wicked correspondence between the scandal-ridden Marquess of Rawdon and Clara Wilson, an heiress with more than a few of her own secrets to hide. Clara has come all the way to London to find respectability, but she has always craved excitement, and adventure has always sought her out.

This time, excitement is a man unlike any she has ever met before, one who is stunning, brilliant, and definitely not what her mother had in mind. Clara's cautious younger sister Adele warns her to be wary and remember her past follies, but her spirited older sister Sophia urges her to risk it all for love. Clara knows the answer lies somewhere in between, but with her heart and her future on the line, the stakes will never be higher.…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Julianne MacLean - An Affair Most Wicked.rar‏ (211.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 94)
قديم 01-10-09, 02:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي My Own Private Hero (The third book in the American Heiress series)

My Own Private Hero
(The third book in the American Heiress series)

Could this love nonsense really be worth the trouble?

To Adele Wilson the answer is clear: of course not!

She has seen her two sisters dragged through scandal and heartbreak (not to mention every ballroom in London) to find the husbands of their dreams. And that's why she said yes to the first British lord who requested her hand. And why shouldn't she marry him? He is kind, honest, and not sentimental in the least. Unlike his wilder, taller, more mysterious cousin Damien Renshaw, Baron Alcester. Ignoring Damien altogether would be easy if he were the sort of man intent on seducing his cousin's betrothed. But he is clearly trying to resist her, and his suddenly proper behavior only makes him more tempting to the usually well-behaved Adele.

Indeed, Damien seems to be bringing out another side of Adele, a heady, passionate, exhilarating side. It seems that fate is contriving to teach her -- against her best intentions -- exactly what this love nonsense is all about ...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Julianne MacLean - My Own Private Hero.rar‏ (186.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 93)
قديم 01-10-09, 02:09 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Love According to Lily (The fourth book in the American Heiress series)

Love According to Lily
(The fourth book in the American Heiress series)

Being raised in a strict, humorless household did nothing to dampen Lady Lily Langdon's romantic nature -- nor cool her lifelong affection for Edward Wallis, Earl of Whitby, her elder brother's oldest, dearest friend. But Edward cannot see the lovely woman she's become for the wild schoolgirl she once was. So with lessons in flirtation from her American sister-in-law, Duchess Sophia, Lily means to open Edward's eyes and win his heart.

But just when her seduction begins to take hold, tragedy strikes. Edward has lived a rakish life, believing he would never grow old -- and a terrible twist of fate threatens to prove him right. Yet adversity only strengthens Lily's resolve to find the ecstasy she knows is waiting in Edward's arms -- and to prove to the handsome, haunted earl that it is never too late to fall desperately in love.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Julianne MacLean - Love According to Lily.rar‏ (195.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 121)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, green, jane, julianne maclean, julianne maclean books, julianne maclean novels, julianne maclean romance books, julianne maclean romance novels, julianne maclean romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t120408.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
===Julianne MacLean=== - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 04-10-09 01:14 PM

الساعة الآن 09:01 PM.