لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-03-09, 10:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 21
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ريما المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي Men in Kilts

Men in Kilts by Katie MacAlister

She crossed the pond and lost her heart…

What do they wear under those things?

So far, Kathie Williams has made a good showing as the only American at a mystery writers’ conference in Manchester— what with that falling asleep in public thing behind her.

The sight of Iain MacLaren wakes her up. Clad in a deliciously woolly sweater, the burly Scotsman seems to be holding up a wall at the cocktail party. So Kathie makes her move…and winds up stark naked with him in bed, where his thick Scottish brogue, thick manly chest, and thick… other parts…drive her to do things she’s never done before. Like fall in love.

And if things aren’t moving fast enough—and on the wrong side of the road, no less—Kathie is about to visit Iain’s sheep farm in the Scottish Highlands and meet his sons. She’s feeling a wee bit nervous. Because she can’t tell where this mad affair is going—except north…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Katie MacAlister - Men In Kilts.rar‏ (257.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 85)
عرض البوم صور ريما   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-03-09, 10:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 22
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Ain't Myth-behaving

Ain't Myth-behaving by Katie MacAlister

A modern woman and a god from ancient legend? Surely an epic love mismatch...or maybe it's the "myth match" of the century? The irrepressible Katie MacAlister brings us heroes who are more than mere mortals in two sparkling new novellas of the Otherworld.
STAG PARTY
Dane Hearne -- also known as the Irish fertility god Cernunnos -- must choose a bride quickly. His long-time goddess has run off with a salsa dancer, and Dane must be married by Beltane, just a week away, or become a mortal -- and die. When he meets American travel writer Megan St. Clair, he knows he's found his soul mate. But while Dane is a sexy Irish hunk with his fair share of blarney, can he convince Megan to marry him in just one week?

NORSE TRULY
Alrik Sigurdsson is cursed to sail his Viking ship along the same stretch of Scandinavian coastline forever. So when lovely American Brynna Lund skids her car off the road into the ocean, he and his men are happy for the diversion of rescuing her. Then Alrik discovers that Brynna is the only woman who can break the curse. Is it any wonder that he's determined to keep her...forever?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Katie MacAlister - [Ain't Myth-behaving] - Stag Party.rar‏ (103.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 77)
نوع الملف: rar Katie MacAlister - [Ain't Myth-behaving] - Norse Truly.rar‏ (84.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 83)
قديم 03-03-09, 10:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 23
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي اسم تاني للمؤلفة

Ghost of a Chance

(2008)
A novel by

Kate Marsh

First in the USA Today bestselling author's new paranormal mystery series

There are other worlds with mysteries to solve.

Worlds where not all of the suspects are technically alive.

That's when Karma kicks in.

Karma Marx exorcises haunted houses, sending troublesome poltergeists and other spirits to the ever after. But one assignment traps Karma, her foster child, her sleazy soon-to-be-ex husband, Spider, and his crooked partner under one roof. And when Spider turns up dead, it's a locked house mystery, and Karma's determined to reveal the truth, even if it means tackling all of the mansion's inhabitants-mortal and otherwise...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Katie MacAlister - (Kate Marsh) - Ghost of a Chance.rar‏ (145.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 54)
قديم 05-03-09, 08:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 24
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Noble Destiny

Noble Destiny by Katie MacAlister

Dear Worthy Reader:

I take quill in hand to warn you of the inaccurate picture hinted at in this very tome of my modest self. A poor widow I returned to England eager to take my place in the ton only to find myself shunned by all. My one choice was to marry again, and who can chastise me for picking a groom who combined those attributes--wealth, a title, and good looks--that would ensure my utter happiness.

I know you will, understand my frustration when Alasdair McGregor, the manly personification of those attributes cruelly refused to be the answer to my problems. In fact, I was forced by Dare’s obstinacy to take extreme, action—the faulty codpiece that led to our marriage, the wedding that was literally a circus, and, of course, the time I shot Dare to cheer him up.

Not even an annoyance such as the loss of Dare’s fortune could stand between me and what I wanted most: the love of my husband. I am confident that you will disregard comments from those jealous ladies who refer to my having trapped Dare into an unwanted union, and instead look beneath the obvious to read the true store of our love.

Most humbly yours,
Lady Charlotte Collins

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Katie Macalister - [Noble2] - Noble Destiny.rar‏ (215.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 101)
قديم 27-01-10, 05:12 AM   المشاركة رقم: 25
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
العضوية: 5339
المشاركات: 1,385
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: anime girl عضو على طريق الابداعanime girl عضو على طريق الابداعanime girl عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 215

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
anime girl غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang
(The eighth book in the Dark One series)
(2009)

For a woman married to the vampire of her nightmares, the honeymoon's over - and reality bites...

Pia Thomason is torn between two Dark Ones: her husband Kristoff - who doesn't trust her - and his best friend, Alec, who is MIA. So Pia goes back to her humdrum Seattle life, but fate has other plans. And she realizes that if she and Kristoff are going to be shackled together for better or worse, she may as well start to enjoy it.

عرض البوم صور anime girl   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, books & novels, katie macalister, katie macalister books, katie macalister novels, katie macalister romance books, katie macalister romance novels, novels, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance books & novels, romance novels, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة