لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 18-07-09, 08:56 PM   المشاركة رقم: 46
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2007
العضوية: 58234
المشاركات: 6,438
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Lola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جدا
نقاط التقييم: 546

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Lola Ali غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ريما المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Newsuae2

Seaside Avenue

Dear Reader,
I'm living a life I couldn't even have dreamed of a few years ago. I'm married to Bobby Polgar now (you know, the famous chess champion who just happens to be the man I love!). And we've got this beautiful house with a view of Puget Sound.

Lately something's been worrying Bobby, though. When I asked, he said he was 'protecting his queen' and I got the oddest feeling he wasn't talking about chess but about me. He wouldn't say anything else.

Do you remember Get Nailed, the beauty salon in Cedar Cove? I still work there. I'll tell you about my friend Rachel, who's got two men interested in her (count 'em, two). And I'll let you in on what I've heard about Linnette McAfee, who left town when her love life fell apart. (That kind of trouble I know all about.) Come in soon for a manicure and a chat, okay?

Teri ( Miller) Polgar

ط´ط¨ظƒط© ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ط§ظ„ط«ظ‚ط§ظپظٹط©

عرض البوم صور Lola Ali   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-07-09, 09:03 PM   المشاركة رقم: 47
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Lola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جدا

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Sandpiper Way

Dear Reader,

I have something to confide in you. I think my husband, Dave, might be having an affair. I found an earring in his pocket, and it's not mine. I'm also worried because some jewelry was recently stolen from an old woman--and Dave used to visit her a lot.

You see, he's a pastor. And a good man. I can't believe he's guilty of anything, but why won't he tell me where he's been when he comes home so late?

Reader, I'd love to hear what you think. I also want to tell you what's going on with your other friends in Cedar Cove. Like Sheriff Troy Davis, to mention one. His long-ago love, Faith Beckwith, just moved here!

So come on in and join me for a cup of tea.

Emily Flemming

قديم 18-07-09, 09:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 48
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Back on Blossom Street

Blossom Street--where you'll find everything you're looking for! From yarn and flowers to friendship...

There's a new shop on Seattle's Blossom Street--a flower store called Susannah's Garden, right next door to A Good Yarn. Susannah Nelson, the owner, has just hired an assistant named Colette Blake, a young widow who's obviously hiding a secret--or two.

When Susannah and Colette both join Lydia Goetz's new knitting class, they discover that Lydia and her sister, Margaret, have worries of their own. Margaret's daughter, Julia, is the victim of a random carjacking, and the entire family is thrown into emotional chaos.

Then there's Alix Townsend, whose wedding is only months away. She's not sure she can go through with it, though. A reception at the country club, with hundreds of guests she's never met--it's just not Alix. But, like everyone else in Lydia's knitting class, she knows there's a solution to every problem... and that another woman can usually help you find it!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Macomber, Debbie - [Knitting Books 03] - Back On Blossom Street.rar‏ (225.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 85)
قديم 18-07-09, 09:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 49
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Twenty Wishes

What do you want most in the world?

Anne Marie Roche wants to find happiness again. At 38 her life s not what she d expected--she s childless, a recent widow, alone. She owns a successful bookstore on Seattle s Blossom Street, but despite her accomplishments, there s a feeling of emptiness.

On Valentine s Day, Anne Marie and several other widows get together to celebrate...what? Hope, possibility, the future. They each begin a list of twenty wishes, things they always wanted to do but never did.

Anne Marie s list starts with: Find one good thing about life. It includes learning to knit, doing good for someone else, falling in love again. She begins to act on her wishes and when she volunteers at a local school, an eight-year-old girl named Ellen enters her life. It s a relationship that becomes far more involving than Anne Marie intended. It also becomes far more important than she ever imagined.

As Ellen helps Anne Marie complete her list of twenty wishes, they both learn that wishes can come true--but not necessarily in the way you expect.

قديم 20-09-09, 01:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 50
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

92 Pacific Boulevard

(The tenth book in the Cedar Cove series)

92 Pacific Boulevard
Cedar Cove, Washington

Dear Listener:

I'm not much of a letter-writer. As the sheriff here, I'm used to writing incident reports, not chatty letters. But my daughter, Megan -- who'll be making me a grandfather soon -- told me I had to do this. So here goes.

I'll tell you straight out that I'd hoped to marry Faith Beckwith (my one-time high school girlfriend) but she ended the relationship last month, even though we're both widowed and available. There were a few misunderstandings between us, some of them inadvertently caused by Megan.

However, I've got plenty to keep me occupied, like the unidentified remains found in a cave outside town. And the fact that my friend, Judge Olivia Griffin, is fighting cancer. And the break-ins at 204 Rosewood Lane -- the house Faith happens to be renting from Grace Harding.

If you want to hear more, come on over to my place or to the sheriff's office (if you can stand the stale coffee!).

Troy Davis

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Debbie Macomber - [Cedar Cove10] - 92 Pacific Boulevard.rar‏ (207.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 69)
عرض البوم صور ريما   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
****debbie, books, debbie macomber, debbie macomber books, debbie macomber novels, debbie macomber romance books, debbie macomber romance novels, macomber****, novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية, كتب ومانسية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة