لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الاجنبية English & French E-Book Main Fourm

You Are A Romantic Reader/Writer If.......u

Hiiiii Everyone Welcome To My Topic I wrote this before and cocu dear told me I should put it in separate topic so here it goes What Makes Someone A

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-10-08, 05:46 PM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2008
العضوية: 72130
المشاركات: 736
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Romance Reader عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 13

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Romance Reader غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الاجنبية
Flowers You Are A Romantic Reader/Writer If.......u

Romantic Reader/Writer If.......u

Hiiiii Everyone
Welcome To My Topic
I wrote this before and cocu dear told me I should put it in separate topic so here it goes
What Makes Someone A Romantic Reader/Writer. Here're some thoughts I got from Harlequin forum
You're a Romantic Reader/Writer if u l
you've named your twin boys Drake and Dare. . .
...you plan your vacations based on settings of your favorite book.
When you're playing word association games and someone says Greek, you say Tycoon
...Nora is a one name celebrity in your world.
You have romance word magnets all over your refrigerator. (I do!) LOL
You refer to an argument with your spouse as a "black moment"...
a collage of favourite bookcovers would make a great wallpaper
...you plan your grocery shopping around the days of the month when the books hit the rack in the store.
...you're in a gossip session with one of your 'real' friends and you're discussing characters out of book as if they were real too.
...you have extremely high expectations of your real life hero and are mad because they never swept you away to a private island
...you have to explain why you have weird pictures in a collage on your desktop background to your entire family
....if you easedrop on every conversation you hear everywhere just knowing there is a love story in each situation!
....you want your dh to add a library on to your house (even before each child has own bedroom)!!!
....you've ever openly wept in a public place while hiding the cover of the book you're reading!
....you get stuck unexpectedly in a place/situation for an extended amount of time and the first question you ask is "Where is the nearest place to buy a Harlequin?"

You see and older couple and wonder what their story is.

. . if you've ever struck up a random conversation with a fellow customer/employee in a bookstore about paranormal romance.

. . . .you can discuss the complexities inherent in any paranormal romance -- for more than five species.

Before going to Dr. offices, you plan on which book to take to read in the waiting room and how you'll explain the plot to blokes and lasses that ask about it.

You laugh out loud, or cry, or fume at the books you're reading and don't care if anyone watches;
Talk back to the book you're reading.

. No shopping trip is complete without a trip to the bookstore.
. Anytime you're in a bookstore, you find yourself gravitating to the romance section, "just to see if there's anything new . . ." when you've been there yesterday!

. You think the best present is another romance novel!

. You agree with Erasmus: "When I get a little money, I buy books. Then I buy food and clothing."

The dishes could rot in the sink, while "i just finish this last chapter"...

. . . the staff at the bookstore know you by name.

...your DH knows where to find you in the bookstore. Every single time.

...you stand in front of the HQN shelves and can say "I know her,...and her....and her....and him !"

You might be a romance Reader/Writer when you plan your honeymoon around how many bookstores are available in the area knowing that you can talk your newly wedded hubby into buying you more because it's a special occassion.

This one is a favorite that I recycled from a similar post last year...
You refuse to buy a new purse if it won't hold at least one book.

. . you've ever planned a vacation around a notable bookstore, and printed out directions to it from your hotel before you figure out how to get to the hotel in the first place.

if you move your boxes of books to your new home, before you move your clothes and kitchen implements.....

you can tell another customer exactly where to find a certain book in the romance section and give reviews and recommendations in a bookstore and you aren't even employed there

...you fell asleep at work because you stayed up way too late the night before just waiting for the H and H to get to their first kiss...

You are at a sporting event and you are trying to find in the crowd who you would cast as the H/H from the book that you are currently reading...
Not to mention that you brought that book plus a spare to the game.

- You read the backs of 50 books, pick out your 10 favs, read 5 today, then read the backs of the same 50 books again, pick out the next 10 you're in the mood to read, and somehow by the end of the week you've read 30 books and the backs of about 70 books (about 3 times each, to find books you're in the mood for)
- Sort the 100s of books in your TBR pile by author, and when you NEED a certain read, you pull up your "auto buy, absolute fav" authors.

- Going away for the weekend, you need to pack at least 30 books (including ebooks) so that you have choices.

- The laptop is a necessity for travelling, especially when you don't have enough luggage room to shove 30 odd books in.

- When playing Scategories, all the authors you name are Harlequin line authors. (Stephen King doesn't occur to you, but Sharon Kendrick, Susan Napier, Susan Stephens, Sara Craven, or Sarah Morgan do. And no one else will repeat THAT author's name)
-You have a "wish list" of books

- You have a "keeper shelf"

- You get rid of the dresser in your bedroom so that you can squeeze a second bookshelf in.

- You started buying Ebooks in order to get an immediate fix to your addiction. (No need to wait for the books to be shipped to you when you can just download it and read it immediately).

- In the library while borrowing books, you are not sure if you have read a particular romance book before as the plots/characters/sypnosis etc sounds alike to the rest of the other romance stories you have read before. However to be safe, you proceed to borrow the said book just in the event that you have not read it before.
- you buy ebooks because you are running out of room on bookshelves and there is no way you can part with any

That's it for now. Tell me what you think and give your ideas too about what makes u a R&R
Waiting For More Opinions
Love ya

عرض البوم صور Romance Reader   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 21-10-08, 07:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2006
العضوية: 18421
المشاركات: 5,874
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: وردة من الماس عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 26

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وردة من الماس غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : Romance Reader المنتدى : الروايات الاجنبية
افتراضي

thaaaaaaaaaaaanks a million sweetie for this lovely topic

I realy enjoyed reading it

and share many of these things espicially

You laugh out loud, or cry, or fume at the books you're reading and don't care if anyone watches;
Talk back to the book you're reading.

and soooo many times I did this

you fell asleep at work because you stayed up way too late the night before just waiting for the H and H to get to their
first kiss

عرض البوم صور وردة من الماس   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-10-08, 07:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

تمام رومانس تسلم الأيادي

أنا طول ما أنا عمالة أقراه بأقول آه صح و آه تمام لا و خصوصا

Talk back to the book you're reading

و كمان
The laptop is a necessity for travelling,
و بلاش أقولك على كم الخناقات إللي بتحصل بسبب الموضوع ده
هههههههههههههههههه

و كمان
you fell asleep at work because you stayed up way too late the night before just waiting for the H and H to get to their
first kiss

بس أنا مش بأنام في الشغل بقه بأفضل أسقط طول النهار و مستنية أي فرصة عشان أنام

شكرا كمان مرة رومانس حبيبتي

و مستنين الباقي

عرض البوم صور cocubasha   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-10-08, 07:53 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

الف شكر رومانس عزيزتي وخصوصاً لاني بعرف انك مشغولة بالوقت هاد
وطبعاً أنا خبرتك برأي بموضوع كوكو القمر

وقت بديت القراءة ما توقعت الاقي كل نقاط التشابه هي لاني كنت مفكرة شدة الولع بالروايات ظاهرة مرضية خاصة فيني ، وبعد الاطلاع على موضوعك تطمنت ان البلاء عام

تحياتي يا قمر

عرض البوم صور ريما   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-10-08, 08:27 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Apr 2008
العضوية: 72130
المشاركات: 736
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Romance Reader عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 13

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Romance Reader غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Hey Girls
Warda, I agree on that. I fall asleep cause the moment i am hooked with some novel, i simply can't put it down till i finish it
Cocu, the laptop is necissity too for me. it gives my mum a headach but i can't help it. last time we had to go and stay with grandma for two days, i had like 2 pags full of books and my laptop case as well. you can't imagine how she felt at this moment. hhhhh
rima, thanks for ur comments dear and though i am really busy, i have to stop sometime and do sth to cheer me up and this is how i do it
Love ya all girls and thanks for ur comments

عرض البوم صور Romance Reader   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
romance, test your romance, you are a romance reader
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t96522.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
You Are A Romantic ReaderWriter If.......u - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³taglisttaglisttaglist - Gturl This thread Refback 18-07-09 08:34 PM

الساعة الآن 08:47 AM.