لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الاجنبية English & French E-Book Main Fourm

Places where you can buy novels in Bahrain

بناء على طلب سمانة ، كتبت هذا الموضوع و حاولت أطرش ليها عبر رسالة بس ما صار و و جدت من الأفضل وضعه كموضوع منفصل ليستفيد منه الأخرين.

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-09-08, 01:44 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
UHU
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 51931
المشاركات: 447
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: UHU عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 21

االدولة
البلدBahrain

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
UHU غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الاجنبية
Creep Places where you can buy novels in Bahrain

بناء على طلب سمانة ، كتبت هذا الموضوع و حاولت أطرش ليها عبر رسالة بس ما صار و و جدت من الأفضل وضعه كموضوع منفصل ليستفيد منه الأخرين.

Sommanh dear

I am glad to be of any help to you, of course in the forum we talked about Jashanmal Bookshop in Seef and it’s by so far the biggest provider in Bahrain

They interact directly with Borders in the UK who avail to them the so much sought after romantic novels and the infamous M & B Series. Although they are not prohibited in Bahrain , local community complained about the covers and so they stopped bringing them. Yet , you can order any book and they would get it from its publishers if it is available with no extra charge , but you have to wait four to six weeks to get your order

I used to buy my books from The Family Bookshop in Manama near the American Mission Hospital, but the business seems to slow and they don’t get much of the new stock. There is another big bookshop owned by a British called the Bookcase located in Budaiya , I sometimes by chance get some of the historicals there

When it comes to the National book shop, it’s our Jareer. There is a big branch in Exhibition Road near Jassimis and most of the books if not all are in Arabic

Here is some useful information

BOOKCASE, Phone NO +973 17690 566 , Fax +973 17690 891
http://www.thebookcasebahrain.com/pages/1/index.htm

FAMILY Bookshop WLL , Phone +973 17211 288 , Fax +973 17211 084

NATIONAL Bookshop , Phone NO +973 17690 566, Fax +973 17690 891

عرض البوم صور UHU   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 11-09-08, 01:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
UHU
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBahrain

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
UHU غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : UHU المنتدى : الروايات الاجنبية
افتراضي

Anyhow , I have a useful suggestion that might be helpful especially if you have not heard of it. I searched for Patricia Welson Books in the net and found a lot of the used ones and some of the new for sale in various sites but of course they only deliver to US or the UK.

Fortunately , there is this amazing service called “ ship and shop “ by Aramix in which they would give a virtual mail box in both Us and UK so the sellers deliver the books to you charging you as a citizen , and then Aramix will alert you by message and an e-mail to deliver the package to your door if you want! Wala it’s the most fabulous feeling when you get the book you ordered delivered to your door, but you can arrange with them to go and collect the package from their branch.

They would charge you depending on the weight – around 20 to 40 Riyals I guess - for each delivery after paying them the subscription fee and finish completing the procedures. It is a very popular service and you can search and check what Saudi people think about it. Most I noticed used it to get i-phones when it first came out.
You of course you know about Amazon and Alibris but you can get books also from these sites :

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk
This website has number of stock of her stories but different sellers.

http://www.usedromancebooks.co.uk
I used this website because I can buy a number of books and only be charge for delivery once.

Inshalla this would help you, but akeed not prevent you from coming to our country, besides they have just opened City Centre yesterday!

قديم 14-09-08, 07:22 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
UHU
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBahrain

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
UHU غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

I just remember something, it has been a while and I stopped ordering books since i joined the forum but the website

http://www.usedromancebooks.co.uk

mentioned above sends books to the GCC countries so you can order anything from them and they would send it to you in about a month to three weeks. I hope Sommanah you checked this topic because it is dedicated to you

قديم 16-09-08, 12:24 AM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
UHU
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBahrain

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
UHU غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

There is a seasonal book fair in Exhibition Hall near Bahrain Mall sponsored by AL Ayam. The books there are mostly religion -oriented since its held in the holy month

قديم 16-09-08, 12:51 AM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2007
العضوية: 58234
المشاركات: 6,438
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Lola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جدا
نقاط التقييم: 546

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Lola Ali غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

ma sha' Allah, UHU, you are lucky! I love book fairs and I'd like to have one in Jeddah

عرض البوم صور Lola Ali   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك