Speaking Extra Book
Speaking Extra Book + Audio CD
PDF + MP3
Size - 45mb
This lively resource Book encourages students to expand their Speaking skills using role play, problem solving, puzzles, games, interviews, storytelling and discussion. Many of the Speaking activities are supported by the ccompanying audio CD and the recording ****** section at the back of the resource book.
Speaking Extra is a photocopiable resource Book designed for use with young adults (16+) and adults. It contains over 50 easy-to-prepare activities for elementary, intermediate and upper-intermediate level.
• Contains photocopiable activities with clear, step-by-step instructions that provide instant supplementary Speaking lessons for busy teachers.
• Provides material for students of all levels, from elementary to upper-intermediate, making it an excellent resource for every staffroom.
• Is organised around carefully selected topics that can be easily slotted into any lesson.
• Engages and motivates students with meaningful tasks in realistic contexts.
• Encourages students to practise a range of Speaking skills including negotiating, persuading, expressing opinion and requesting information.
• Integrates other skill areas while practising a key Speaking skill.
الكورس مرفوع على سيرفرات عديده
اختار سيرفر واحد فقط للتحميل
ملف وصلات التحميل
التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة sofeya ; 09-01-09 الساعة 06:59 PM