لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Nicholas Sparks

hello every one , these novels were requested by my friend Safsaf73 , i'm sorry if i was late in posting them for you , but here they are as

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-03-08, 10:09 AM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 35696
المشاركات: 4,609
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط
نقاط التقييم: 128

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
liilas676 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Icon Mod 44 Nicholas Sparks

Nicholas Sparks

hello every one , these novels were requested by my friend Safsaf73 , i'm sorry if i was late in posting them for you , but here they are as promised
first let me introduce the author to those who aren't familiar with him

Nicholas Sparks is one of the world's most loved authors. His novel, A Bend In the Road, reached number two in the New York Times bestseller list and The Rescue was a number one. His other books, The Notebook, Message In a Bottle and A Walk to Remember - were international bestsellers that have been translated into more than thirty languages and adapted into major films

عرض البوم صور liilas676   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 11-03-08, 10:14 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : liilas676 المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

The Notebook
The first book in the Calhoun Family Saga

A story in an old notebook is read to an elderly woman by a sad stranger. It is the story of Noah and Allie, who fell in love but were kept apart for many years. As the stranger reads, it becomes clear that he is engaged in a desperate struggle to reach the woman who no longer remembers her past

الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: jpg The Notebook.jpg‏ (29.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 856)
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Sparks,_Nicholas_-_The_Notebook.rar‏ (90.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 239)
قديم 11-03-08, 10:17 AM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

The Wedding
(The second book in the Calhoun Family Saga

After more than 20 years of marriage, Wilson Lewis, son-in-law of Allie and Noah Calhoun (of The Notebook) is forced to admit that the romance has gone out of his marriage. Desperate to win back his wife Jane's heart, he must figure out how to make her fall in love with him.again. Despite the shining example of Allie and Noah's marriage, Wilson is himself a man unable to easily express his emotions. A successful tax attorney, he has provided well for his family, but now, with his daughter's upcoming wedding and an impending empty nest, he is forced to face the fact that he and Jane have grown apart and he wonders if she even loves him anymore. Wilson is sure of one thing-his love for his wife has only deepened and intensified over the years. Now, with the memories of his in-laws' magnificent fifty- year love affair as his guide, Wilson struggles to find his own way back into the heart of the woman he adores

الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: jpg The Wedding.jpg‏ (26.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 855)
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Nicholas Sparks - The Wedding[Htm].rar‏ (104.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 236)
قديم 11-03-08, 10:20 AM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

True Believer

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author comes an unforgettable story that explores the deppest mysteries of all - those of the heart.

As a science journalist with a regular column in Scientific American, Jeremy Marsh specializes in debunking the supernatural. A born skeptic, he travels to the small town of Boone Creek, North Carolina, determined to find the real cause behind the ghostly apparitions that appear in the town cemetery. What he doesn't plan on however, is meeting and falling hopelessly in love with Lexie Darnell, granddaughter of the twon psychic. Now, if the young lovers are to have any kind of future at all, Jeremy must make a difficult choice: return to the life he knows, or do something he's never done before - take a giant leap of faith

الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: jpg True Believer.jpg‏ (31.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 846)
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Sparks, Nicholas - True Believer (v1.0) [html].zip‏ (217.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 230)
قديم 11-03-08, 10:24 AM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Message in a Bottle
Divorcée Theresa Osborne, newspaper columnist and mother of a twelve-year-old son, picks up a bottle on the beach during a seaside vacation. Inside is a letter from a man called Garrett.

My dearest Catherine, I miss you my darling, as I always do, but today is particularly hard because the ocean has been singing to me, and the song is that of our life together...

For Garrett, his message is the only way he knows to express his undying love for a woman he has lost. For Theresa, wary of romance since her husband shattered her trust, the message raises questions that intrigue her. Who are Garrett and Catherine? What is their story? Challenged by the mystery and unaccountably drawn to find him, Theresa embarks on a search that takes her to a sunlit coastal town and an unexpected confrontation.
Brought together by chance, or something more powerful, Theresa and Garrett are people whose lives are about to touch for a purpose, in a tale that resonates with our deepest hopes for finding that special someone and everlasting love

الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: jpg Message in a Bottle.jpg‏ (32.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 836)
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Nicholas Sparks - Message In A Bottle.zip‏ (178.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 190)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
nicholas sparks, nicholas sparks novels, روايات رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع