لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > المنتدى العام للروايات الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

المنتدى العام للروايات الاجنبية General Fourm of English & French E-book،روايات الاجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 23-02-08, 10:45 AM   المشاركة رقم: 6
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
سندريلا ليلاس

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2006
العضوية: 11023
المشاركات: 5,556
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: darla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 758

االدولة
البلدBarbados

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
darla غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : darla المنتدى : المنتدى العام للروايات الاجنبية
Stupido3

The Killing Dance
(The sixth book in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series)
(1997)l

The first hit man came after me at home, which should be against the rules. Then there was a second, and a third. Eventually, I found out that the word on the street was that Anita Blake, preternatural expert and vampire killer extraordinaire, was worth half a million dollars. Dead, not alive. So what's a girl to do but turn to the men in her life for help? Which in my case means an alpha werewolf and a master vampire. With professional killers on your trail, it's not a bad idea to have as much protection as possible, human or otherwise.

But I'm beginning to wonder if two monsters are better than one ...

عرض البوم صور darla   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-02-08, 10:47 AM   المشاركة رقم: 7
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
سندريلا ليلاس

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: darla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عاليdarla عضو ذو تقييم عالي

االدولة
البلدBarbados

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
darla غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Bird

Burnt Offerings
(The seventh book in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series)
l(1998)

'You can't trust anyone who sleeps with the monsters.' That's what I've always said. That's what I've always believed. But now I'm the one sharing a bed with the Master Vampire of the City. Me, Anita Blake. The woman the vampires call The Executioner. From part of the solution, I've become part of the problem. So it hits close to home when an arsonist begins to target vampire-owned businesses all over town - an arsonist who seems to want to destroy more than just property. It's the monsters who are in danger now. And it's up to the Executioner to save them from the inferno ...

قديم 23-02-08, 10:50 AM   المشاركة رقم: 8
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
سندريلا ليلاس

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBarbados

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
darla غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

7d6581ed2d

Blue Moon
(The eighth book in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series)
(1998)l

You never forget your ex-fiancé. And when the call came at three in the morning, I thought for a moment it was him. It wasn't. It was his brother. And it wasn't good news. Apparently, the former love of my life had got himself thrown into jail for assaulting a woman.

Since I make my living as a preternatural expert, I tend to believe almost anything's possible. But though he may be one of the monsters, Richard would never harm a woman. So here I am in the wilds of Tennessee, Anita to the rescue. I've got just a few days to spring Richard and find out who framed him - and why. There's a full moon coming, and if my werewolf love is still behind bars when it rises, he'll be facing a lot worse than an assault charge ...

قديم 23-02-08, 10:52 AM   المشاركة رقم: 9
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
سندريلا ليلاس

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBarbados

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
darla غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Heeeelllllooooo

Obsidian Butterfly
(The ninth book in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series)
(2000)l

Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, has dealt with - and destroyed - a lot of monsters. But her old mentor, Edward - ruthless killer, bounty hunter, assassin - may be worse than any of them.

But Edward's got problems. A malevolent and seemingly unstoppable force is mutilating and dismembering the citizens of Albuquerque - and if he is to stop it he'll need all of Anita's firepower and cunning.

It may not be enough.

قديم 23-02-08, 10:55 AM   المشاركة رقم: 10
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
سندريلا ليلاس

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBarbados

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
darla غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Heeeelllllooooo

Narcissus in Chains
(The tenth book in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series)

(2001)l

With the highly-acclaimed Obsidian Butterfly, Laurell K. Hamilton's vampire hunter, Anita Blake, came into her own. She survived a supernatural onslaught unlike any she had ever faced before and she did it without the two men in her life.

Now, six months have passed since Anita has seen either Jean-Claude or Richard. Six months of celibacy. Six months of indecision. Six months of danger. For her body carries the marks of both vampire and werewolf, and until the triumvirate is consummated, all three remain vulnerable.

But when a kidnapper targets innocents that Anita has sworn to protect, she needs all the help she can get. In a earth-shattering union, Anita, Jean-Claude and Richard merge the marks and melt into one another. Suddenly, Anita can harness both their powers. She can feel their hearts hear their thoughts know their hungers

Nothing can save Anita from a twist of fate that draws her ever closer to the brink of humanity to finally surrender to the bloodlust, the beast, and the desire transforming her body and consuming her soul

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
anita blake, books, laurell hamilton, novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, عالمية, vampire hunter series, كتب أجنبية, كتب إنجيليزية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم المنتدى العام للروايات الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة