الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2006
العضوية: 15026
المشاركات: 10,594
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: GKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالقGKarima عضو متالق
نقاط التقييم: 2934

االدولة
البلدMorocco

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
GKarima غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : Bugs Bunny المنتدى : تصاميم الاعضاء
افتراضي

دعوه لزيارة موضوعي

خلفية رائعة جدااا
يسلموو

عرض البوم صور GKarima   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-12-08, 05:58 AM   المشاركة رقم: 7
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عاشقة ملامح

البيانات
التسجيل: Mar 2008
العضوية: 67057
المشاركات: 5,058
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: العامريه عضو على طريق التحسين
نقاط التقييم: 64

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
العامريه غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

عرض البوم صور العامريه   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-12-08, 06:57 AM   المشاركة رقم: 8
المعلومات
الكاتب:
jen
اللقب:
عضو راقي
ضحى ليلاس
الوصيفة الاولى لملكة جمال ليلاس

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 46967
المشاركات: 4,719
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: jen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييمjen عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1999

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
jen غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

جميل جدا
مبين عليه المجهود
الف شكر موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

عرض البوم صور jen   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-01-09, 04:18 AM   المشاركة رقم: 9
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متقدم

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2007
العضوية: 23553
المشاركات: 1,041
الجنس ذكر
معدل التقييم: Bugs Bunny عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 29

االدولة
البلدUnited_States

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Bugs Bunny غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

wewewe
b3do 3ayesh elma7ros

shokran elkom

عرض البوم صور Bugs Bunny   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-01-09, 05:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 10
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2009
العضوية: 116639
المشاركات: 1
الجنس ذكر
معدل التقييم: Fueesor916 عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 10

االدولة
البلدAfghanistan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Fueesor916 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي I love my wife

bump the thread up.If one day the world will have to leave, I hope that the final destination is in your arms. Even while Na Wan Nai Heqiao drink to forget the past life Mengpo Tang, the next life, I can still bring you the embrace of memory to find you. - Notes A In the wedding night, I suddenly Ding Yu asked the question: "Ayu, we will one day old until death. If you could choose, you want the ultimate destination where? Fu Yi, then export, I regret it. The wedding day to ask such a question, so the Sha Fengjing. Sure enough, Ding Yu was silent. I was going to restore a statement, Ding Yu is the opening. "If one day the world will have to leave, I hope that the final destination is in your arms. In this way, even to drink Naihe Qiao Meng Potang side, the next life, I can still bring you the embrace of memory to find you. " The dark, I can not see his face. However, Ding Yu's words revealed by the serious and resolute, let me feel a huge impact on the soul shocked. Yes, at that time, I am the world's most well-being of women. Ding Yu character is a very gentle man. I do not know whether this is because the character prevented him, is still a company in the presence of an ordinary staff. First marriage, many of my friends do not understand why I would choose him, after all, he's a month and I pay only one-fourth. But I always believe that the persistent gentle heart of hearts I would be able to heal the hard work every day. More than half a year of marriage, we have always lived in the company of a small three-story apartment. Although only a small Liangshiyiting house, we can never complained, Ding Yu as saying: "house of bread and there will be one day of." Although I would like to live in a beautiful house, but The high price of the city so I just want to make proper arrangements for daily life. However, as time goes on, I gradually felt a sadness. I believe that true love is insipid *******, day after day can be the same life style, so I started to feel tired. Chaimiyouyan replaced the romantic passion, marriage is beginning to show me it's boring in the future to gradually up confused. How I wish Ding Yu also be able to feel this way or that he would do something to change. However, Ding Yu likely unaware, as usual a day. Ding Yu of good writing, and published a number of small articles, so the total after work like writing Fuzaizhuoshang the painting. I want him to put more focus on work, but not the overall results. Over time the accumulation of marriage at a loss and sorrow of my heart gradually closed and numb, no longer feel the slightest Ding Yu's love. Xu Yong is the time to break into my life. Companies engaged in a variety show, I dance floor while sitting alone in a red wine products, nothing Chennai, a middle-aged man invited me to hop dance teams. In the evening, many people have come to the invitation issued to me, but I have been declined for various reasons. However, before the men, it seems Jushoutouzu are distributed between a middle-aged men, especially the kind of success the cause of the unique charm, so I can not refuse. Wow leveling, wow gold, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store wow power leveling, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold Cheap wow power leveling Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".???? And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us.I am in music and his own little dance in the crowd. I let the magic lighting of a sudden some dizziness. He whispered in my ear: "Chen Ran! Right?'s Planning department." I was surprised snacks, looked at his eyes. This is not a very tall man, probably only about 1 meter 76, but was shocked by the momentum I had to let him look up to. "It's strange is not it? If even the names of his employees do not know how I mixed ah!" Frivolous tone, he made me a tight, puzzled, I asked opening: "... you are ..." At exactly this time, a dance is over. He Yong Zhao me Fuer lightly: "My name is Xu Yong. You are today, and I am the only female dance." Finish, lightly left, leaving me distracted there. This man is our vice president? I, King is the only party this evening and he danced with the people? The trace of vanity to meet quietly climbed up my mind. Back home, is the early morning, open the door, Ding Yu Fu An illness is still in the book. See, I come back, Ding Yu to have received the manuscript, and then bowl out from the kitchen Duanle Yi. "His wife, tired, right? Bowl you eat the most ... ..." "Pork egg noodles, right?" I interrupted him. Ding Yu sorry some of Naonao Tou. Married for so long that he or Xianggang in love like that will always use this action to show that he's at a loss. In fact, I do not know why he interrupted, but today feel like doing like a thief, said blurted: "You will write in addition to writing eggs under the surface, you can do?" Ding Yu's face suddenly changed. I looked at him some guilt in the hands of Nawanwuzi steaming noodles, in a low voice: "Excuse me, woo, I may be too tired." Ding Yu also relaxed facial expression, voice asked me: "That, or as soon as possible on the rest?" "Ah." I nodded. When I go to bed at night with his back to the first time Ding Yu, when he, after clinging to me, I earned about lightly. Ding Yu-arm stiff, shrink back. I did not speak in the dark, the mind has been the emergence of Xu Yong that the immense and build cool. Two ????????????????? There are dull day lasted a week. This day coincides with the weekend. Just work, I called to Xu Yong. I am a little surprised he did not know how my phone number, after all, he's my boss. Home when interest Ding Yu Yang Ang said two men went to Lake Park, as from today, open to visitors free of charge. I said apologetic in the evening gathering together with some colleagues. Ding Yu see very disappointed, but he has turned to happy-point play with a smile. Wong Lun Hotel is a city well-known four-star hotel. Here frequented by people that your non-rich. First came to the door, they see a suit of navy Xu Yong Lizainali. As I entered the lobby of Xu Yong, was in front of the Wah Zhen Zhu. In the face of the center is a fountain of color, the fountain behind a small round table, an elegant female musician is playing the music of easing, on both sides of the table and do some high-end fashion clothing for men and women. Subconsciously looked out of their own and there have been a popular dress, I can not help but ashamed of Health dark shame. We have a palm tree in the lobby after the last space to sit down. This place is hidden line of sight, sitting in the lobby can see the whole from the outside is not easy to see inside. Xiadu glasses of red wine, I gradually relax its own. Duanzhebeizai Xu Yong, a smile and asked: "Why only the other day and I know that you dance?" I do not understand. Because you sit alone and that's what impressed me. "I do not understand is the.'s Beautiful, like clouds, I would like to own and not the best. "I am very envious of your husband. If I had such a beautiful wife will not let her in such a youth in the rough to change hands." Xu Yong, then I mean in some confusion. Such a charming man you said this suggestive words, I suddenly have the slightest fear. As for the fear of what in the end, in that moment I do not understand. I was almost certain to struggle and said: "No, General Xu. My husband is a very competent man." Xu Yong smiled even out: "You are deceiving yourself and others! In the well-being of a woman, there is not and will not help you at a loss as the eyes! It beautiful eyes you have lost the spirit!" At the time, made the remark after another hit my mind, I would like as a child Fuzaizhuoshang cried out. For more than half of a loss, this was easily the man opened up. Piano music of convolution, Xu Yong Shou Fu's on my hair, ear, Xu Yong is a gentle story: "Ran, let me give you re-live the glorious, all right?" As if there is a vortex, I will go in the smoke, I subconsciously nodded. Night, I do not have to go home. A man, set fire to my passion, I will bring it up - Paradise Lost. Three ????????????????? The next month or so, I have been as rich aristocracy in general extravagance. I always linked Xu Yong, as a pair of lovers in love, access to a variety of high-level of social Sharon. All this is as true, I still dreamlike trance. I do not have to go home that night, Ding Yu do not have too much to ask. Later the company to my colleagues told me the phone Ding Yu said they have hit there. Ding Yu I know I have to understand that he had lied, but why he did not expose them? But I Xu Yong and the relationship is very secretive, and those high-level social activities is difficult to set foot in the DING Yu. Ding Yu than before can changed, and returned home only to write something, if I did not ask him what he has to avoid open Jinkou. His erratic fed up with Casam me, nameless, the two entered the Cold War. DING Yu-day start their own cooking, and I Xu Yong and outside the ** French cuisine dishes to eat a turn. Only once in the home, to see the messy kitchen table and a few ham, I have the hearts of all of a sudden ray of guilt. That day, and I Xu Yong, wandering in a mall. There are a number of high-end fashion, it can be said is designed for this type of Xu Yong were established. I would like to own this type of people who should not, but the vanity of the original has been met. I am a casual browse racks on both sides of the high price of clothing, Xu Yong's footsteps suddenly stopped. I wonder to look at him, he did not look at me, but said: "The man has been watching you." I looked homeopathy, all of a sudden stiff body, in the same nail. Ding Yu. I panic for a while. This he can not afford to buy things is that he never set foot in, and I do not have a dream that he should be in the front. Ding Yu and complexity of the eyes, as if a lot of things hinge together, eyes, Molai You let a pain in my heart. I put aside Xu Yong, Ding Yu toward: "Ding Yu, you listen to me ... ..." DING Yu-turning run. I Dayton, where bite the lower lip, he looked away in the direction, motionless. Go to the other side Xu Yong, Qing Xiao arms around me: "Well, Do not, I send you home!" I'm inclined at him, he was able to hate them laugh. At that moment, I am tired and give birth to a trace of regret. I do not have to answer, I will allow him to the door. Home, Ding Yu is also an adsorption blasted a cigarette. Lighting, the room filled with the evening's choking smog. The only time will be, Ding Yu was haggard seems to be some of the old. I looked at goes from the five-year romance has been familiar with the face, some moist eyes. Ding Yu also a tough smoke, the fireworks Qiamie: "Ran, as Zaodian Shui back on it." His calm tone of great surprise to my surprise. I am filled with an uneasy, and asked: "Do you ... ... you do not have what I would like to ask?" He shakes his head, his trace of the sad and helpless smile: "There is no need. There are some things I do not know know better than that." Bite my lip a bit, in a low voice: "Ayu, I ... ..." Ding Yu Bailebaishou interrupted me, "Ran, not to mention the. I really do not want to be listened to, you and him, I knew the fact." All of a sudden I looked at him, mouth to see that Silk bitter: "Do not forget, a lot of my classmates Hunde better than I do. I do not believe that they have been talking about today is seen. You and him look like the kind of happy, I have not seen for a long time Of. " Ding Yu and lit a cigarette, took a deep bite, and some have been choked voice: "Ran, I am very sorry." I cried a; It turned out that he did not mind not thinking. I said: "Ayu, we have to start it, right?" Only Xizhe Yan Ding Yu, looked at me coldly. That's pale face made me afraid to look at from close. His silence gave me a clear answer Four ????????????????? A week later, I Ding Yu and marriage certificates to be replaced by a certificate of divorce. Court out of the door, I was dizzy and some, if not all true. The weather was clear and in the air, filled with a strange taste. The pressure seems to be thick and dark clouds and heavy pressure in the heart. We did not speak. Ding Yu is the first opening: "Go, go back to pick up some things, and so he came to pick you up." I have not listened to, the body is empty, there is a strong loss. I cry, is a sudden mood. Until now, all come to realize a dream, and I actually do not know wherever. Back then live off the house, I will pack up his clothes. I would like to passbook Ding Yu left, but he refused. Outside, the sound of rapid trumpet. Xu Yong came. I step into the door, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. This house has been as familiar with the taste from this strange, and my heart was chaotic as Ma, I do not know where finishing. All of a sudden, Ding Yu stopped me and handed me a box. I asked the person to see him, then no. He also faces show the kind of rapid in the past: "... this ... this is your gift. Even if a Memorial!" "Thank you!" I would like to open, he was stopped. "Do not look, go look at it. Or, do not always opened." I have an urge to cry. Looked out the window, the gloomy weather, terrible. Although only 17 o'clock, but already, such as night fell. The hanging lamp nameless shaking, then put out a few seconds. I caught for no reason at all now seen. Outside the house also sounded the trumpet. Also the lights out. Huminghuan several times, the light bulb struggling to bring a bright, the complete eradication. At that Yisha, I actually saw Ding Yu Chui La tears on the cheeks. Housing drastic shake up. Everything is so sudden. Only a few seconds of silence, and then outside the house, such as pot-like deep-fried, voices, a variety of chaotic would be my ultimate fear a push. Qiangpisusu the ceiling to fall down. Housing jitter of the more intense. I feel the coming of the end of the world. A pair of strong arms holding me tightly, and a low calm voice in the ear: "Ran, Do not worry, I go out to protect you, and then hastened to take his car away!" At the same time to speak, outside the house vaguely heard the sound launch vehicle. I Ding Yu, patrol, trying to find out the open door, I cried: "Xu Yong! Xu Yong!" No one answered. Let me shake houses have been unable to stand, regardless of Xu Yong went so far as I and my whole body but also to escape the cold, full of despair are being cheated. "Kara" bang his life, almost at the same time, I was pushed aside by Ding Yu. The dark, a heavy pressure in my legs, under pain I cried again. Then they heard the sound of Men Heng Ding Yu. I fear the domination of all the thinking, start incoherent: "That bastard! Went so far as to run away! Asshole!" Has been criticized for a long while and hit a pain, but let me wake up in the hysteria over. I started to sound out a call for Ding Yu. The dark, Ding Yu's voice heard clearly: "I'm all right. Ran small, how do you have anything?" "My legs are smashed, and moving all can not move." My voice has been a tearful voice, "that *** eggs, was the first escape, the bastard!" Ding Yu did not answer, a half-day, sighed: "Do not say that these are not the words. Accompany you at any rate I ah." Paused, and some of his frustration: "It seems people have to wait until tomorrow before we put out, My legs were also down by. " This experience of the horrors of hell and I never had that pain and fear I have not thought about. I think he has a quick collapse. "Ran, Ding Yu asked me to a time when voices seem to smile a little:" Let's remember that when they get married, do you ask me the question? " "... ..." "You forgot? Re-think of a good ah. Wedding night is the time." Ding Yu steady tone or so, my heart also has a lot of stability. Although he can not understand why such a critical time about this issue, but I answered honestly. "You said tomorrow's newspapers will not be boarding a news topic is the subject ... ... ... ... Xunqing husband and wife died in an earthquake?" Ding Yu voice trembling. I fear, anxiously asked: "Ding Yu, are you all right?" Boundless in this endless darkness, he can only make me feel at ease. "I'm all right ... ... I really do, you also worry about ... ... me? ... ... ... ... Keke," a violent cough, is a long silence. Panic, I desperately struggling body, leg pain of an instant impact on the brain, I look and fainted away. I do not know how long after, I find it a pleasure to wake up from. Opened his eyes, is still the darkness. Fear as a great grasp of the clutches of my body, I will not help very loudly and calling Ding Yu. For a long time before we hear the voice of the weak Ding Yu: "Ran, I ... ... Here, you ... ... you all right?" I finally cried out: "Ayu, I fear I am ... ... ... ..." "Do not cry, do not cry ah!" Ding Yu some panic, "I am ... ... I will accompany you, you do not cry ... ... ... ..." He listened calmly to do my comfort, my heart was as if a tear A big mouth. "Really, Do not cry. ... I ... I have not said that no matter how ... ... more dangerous, I will be at your side ... ... ... ..." Ding Yu shortness of breath more and more. "Ayu, you do not scare me, do not scare me! Ming ... ..." I broke down in tears. Ding Yu did not answer. I fear, my heart Kuangtiao. "Cough cough ... ... ... ... Ran small, I Hao Xiang ... ... ... ... ... sleep ..." My tears as more than Quanyong such as: "Do not, Ayu, you should live, do not fall asleep!" "Oh ... Oh ... I ... ... I do not sleep ... I would like to accompany you to accompany ... ... ... ... ... ... until dawn," Ding Yu's faint breath in the air seems to waft from China. A fire burning in my chest, keep in mind that we fell in love when they appeared before and after the wedding scene. Although always so dull, but now I found that it was plain that the true and valuable. I have been self-sorrow, they do not understand that the pursuit of happiness on the birth of these ordinary. I, it was not until cross-clearance of life and death when found. "I Ran ... ... ... ... ... ... Haoleng, it seems that I can not ... ... ... ... ... ... to accompany you," Ding Yu has also blame! "No!" I'm exhausted efforts shouting: "I am not! Ayu, you said you have to have been with me, and I will never leave you, and I think you have finished this life! You promise me ah!" Darkness, silence is endless. The cold air in the overflow of the dead air. "... ... I am sorry, Ran small, I lose the trust of my ... ... ... ..." Huge Shi Yao remorse frantically with my heart, the kind of drill into the bone marrow without pain, let me vent out, but could not stop the tears. I know this, to save the lives of my men, as is my deep love. However, the love of his life was spent before I can really appreciate that! Ding Yu endless grief seemed to be talking to himself, but both places is extremely weak. "If one day ... ... ... ... ... ... will be leaving this world ... ... I hope that the final ... ... ... ... ... ... the end ... ... ... ... you are in your arms, even if ... ... ... ... even drink ... Mengpo Tang ..., I have my next life ... ... ... ... ... ... or will find ... ... ... ... " Despite what I call loud, but the longer Ding Yu did not hear any sound. Sixinliefei the remorse I completely collapsed. Speranskia cold silence of the overtly or covertly, not only I am the only endless grief. I do not know how many hours have I finally been put in from the Canyuanduanbi out. Eyes, my life will never forget the scene. The collapse of a wall hold down the Ding Yu the only head and left arm is still out. Ding Yu in the body, a long beach with blood become brown. Ding Yu's face was still lying at my direction, with a smile, appears to be prepared to continue to pacify my fears. Such as carving pale face, a pair of Zheng Bukai never be the eyes. My chest is like being hit by a heavy hammer jin million, all of a sudden he threw herself next to, with his head, exhausted body strength Si Han: "Ding Yu -" The voice of the ruins of a gash, but never returned for not sleeping Ding Yu. Ambulance staff all around the tears. Five A month later, when Xu Yong holding flowers in the hospital when I was face to face to the flowers still on his face. Bedside, is scattered across a pile of manuscripts, Ding Yu is in the spare time to write an "I love my wife", which, since the account of our love since all of daily life. I did not criticize Xu Yong, I do not want to let him despicable insult to my soul Ding Yu's arms. Yes, I Ding Yu's arms - the urn. He said that, my arms, he was supposed to end. I want my next life, he can find me. Tears falling drop by drop in the black box. That there is only the memory of my life

عرض البوم صور Fueesor916   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم تصاميم الاعضاء
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك