لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > قسم الارشيف والمواضيع القديمة > الارشيف
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الارشيف يحتوي على مواضيع قديمة او مواضيع مكررة او محتوى روابط غير عاملة لقدمها

loving valentine by adrianne byrd

:dancingmonkeyff8: مرحبا من جديد . لقد أحضرت لكم اليوم احدى روايات هارلوكين بالإنجليزية Loving Valentine by Adrianne Byrd .و أتمنى ان تعجبكم.:dancingmonkeyff8: اليكم الملخص: Chanté Morris is working her

نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-05-07, 08:25 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Jun 2006
العضوية: 7370
المشاركات: 363
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: lailajilali8 عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 15

االدولة
البلدMorocco

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
lailajilali8 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الارشيف
New Suae loving valentine by adrianne byrd

loving valentine adrianne byrd مرحبا من جديد . لقد أحضرت لكم اليوم احدى روايات هارلوكين بالإنجليزية loving Valentine
by adrianne Byrd
.و أتمنى ان تعجبكم.loving valentine adrianne byrd
اليكم الملخص:
Chanté Morris is working her way out of the small Texas dust bowl she grew up in. Between her job and school, she has no time for romance—besides, she wants much more from life than the local yokels can offer. But when a handsome stranger stumbles up to the café where she works—and into her arms—Chanté does what any woman who's sworn a vow of chastity would do: she kisses him back!
Dr. Matthew valentine is on his way to a conference when his rental car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, namely, Karankawa, Texas. The heat has him seeing things—but the curvaceous woman with the sweet lips sure feels real….

loving valentine adrianne byrd

عرض البوم صور lailajilali8  

قديم 07-05-07, 03:10 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدMorocco

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : lailajilali8 المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

Chapter One

"Check engine?" Matthew Valentine stared at the glowing orange warning with a wave of panic. He glanced out of the windows of his rented Lincoln Town Car at the vast emptiness of the Texas landscape. There was absolutely nothing as far as the eye could see. It probably wouldn't be so hot in the Lone Star state if it at least had trees.
The car jerked and chugged.
"C'mon. Don't die on me. Not now." He looked around. "Not here."
The image of a red battery joined the collection of glowing lights on the dashboard. There was a loud pop and the car wobbled on three good tires. Matthew pulled off the two-lane road just as the car gave one final chug and a long hiss.
"I don't believe this!" He hit the steering wheel and then jumped when the horn blared back. "What the hell are you so sensitive about? I'm the one stuck out here in the middle of nowhere." He attempted to restart the engine, but apparently it had gone on to meet the big mechanic in the sky.
Matthew stepped out of the car and into the sweltering heat. Digging out his cell phone, he discovered satellites didn't roam in the boondocks. He glanced both east and west on the lonely highway and wondered where the other drivers were. How far was it to the next exit?
"A missed plane, a lousy rental car and now I have to walk through the Sahara. This is the worst day of my life."
Three broken plates, two jerks sitting at table seven and one massive migraine had Chanté Morris contemplating burning Sam's Café to the ground. A great deal of her frustration came from trying to be a full-time student at Kissessme College while still pulling a full forty-hour workweek, however, it made her feel a lot better to blame her bad mood on the customers.
"Hey what does a man have to do to get a refill around here?"
"Oh, bite me, Earl," Chanté snapped back, grabbing the coffeepot.
"Anytime, baby. Just bend over," Earl retorted with a playful wink.
"I got seconds," Rufus shouted from the other end of the counter.
"I call thirds," Henry, another regular, jumped in.
Chanté shook her head and sloshed burned coffee into Earl's cup.
"You know," he said, leaning forward. "If you just agree to go out with me—"
"Sorry, Earl, but I haven't given up on the human race just yet."
"Ooh," the men at the counter chorused.
"That goes for the rest of you yahoos," Chanté tossed in with a wink.
"You can't keep saying no forever," Rufus chuckled. "One of us will wear you down eventually."
"Nope. I'm sticking to my plan. No time for romance."
Her afternoon fan club bobbed their heads and clicked their coffee cups together as if wishing one another the best of luck in winning her hand.
"Twenty bucks says she'll be the next Mrs. Miguel Rodriguez."
"What's wrong with the current Mrs. Rodriguez?" Chanté asked.
"She ran off with my brother José last week. Left me with eight kids." His eyes raked over her curvy figure. "You have some nice child-bearing hips. How do you feel about children?"
"It ain't gonna happen, Miguel."
Miguel just smiled and laid down his twenty bucks. The other men followed suit.
Annoyed, she rolled her eyes and removed her apron. "Sam, I'm going on break."
Sam, the café's owner and cook, poked his head up from behind the counter. "What? You still have three orders coming."
"Sorry. I have a test to cram for." She glanced at her watch. "It's not my fault Jenny is running late…again." She grabbed her sociology book from under the counter. "Be back in twenty."
"Chanté, we have waiting customers," Sam shouted. When she didn't turn around, he added, "I have a good mind to fire you."
Chanté's fan club booed and hissed.
She smiled and shook her head as she stepped out of the café and into the hot Texas sun. Usually she liked studying in the small confines of her ten-year-old Honda Civic, but today she might actually bake if she attempted such a thing.
She started to turn around—maybe she could curl up next to the time clock—but then something caught her eye off in the distance.
A man.
A tall man with broad shoulders and a confident gait.
Chanté shielded her eyes and squinted against the sun. Was he wearing a suit? Either morbid curiosity or sheer fascination kept her rooted before the café's door and staring at the approaching stranger.
The closer he came, the more Chanté liked what she saw. Tall, broad shoulders and a lean waist. When he was within fifty feet, she added handsome to the growing list.
Karankawa, Texas, was nothing more than a pinprick on a map and Chanté took great pride knowing just about everyone within the town's limits—and she certainly didn't know this man. They didn't grow them this fine in her neck of the woods.
When the stranger was within twenty feet, his dark brown eyes entrapped her own. She didn't understand what was happening. Was the man some kind of hypnotist? Why was her heart trying to pound its way out of her chest?
Ten feet.
She noted the seductive plumpness of his lips.
Five feet.
How soft would his hair feel if she was to run her fingers along its short strands?
The stranger stopped before her. His warm breath rushed against her upturned face. Before she could remember how to speak, he swept her into his arms and kissed her.

قديم 07-05-07, 03:13 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدMorocco

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Chapter Two

This was no mirage.
The long walk beneath the blistering Texas sun had edged Matthew close to insanity. He'd lost count of how many times objects appeared closer than they really were or weren't even there at all, which was why he was certain that the curvaceous woman in a adorable pink-and-white outfit was nothing more than a beautiful mirage.
However, the sweetness of her lips and the magic of her tongue meant that either he'd died and gone to heaven or the woman in his arms was real.
Though her lips were pillow soft and her mouth intoxicatingly sweet, the kiss was hot enough to turn his blood into a fiery river of hot lava. Her light, flowery scent drugged his senses and when a breathy sigh escaped her lips, Matthew's body tightened in response.
His dream woman gently placed her hand against his chest, and he knew that she could feel his hammering heart. He deepened the kiss and ran the tip of his tongue along the seam of her lips. Her lips opened wider.
Chanté groaned as her body melted against the handsome man's. Without thought, her arms slid up and around his neck, but then, slowly, reason crept back into her mind. What in the hell was she doing kissing a complete stranger?
Reluctant, but with a great deal of willpower, she broke the kiss and sucked in a deep, ragged breath.
"What in the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked, her chest heaving from the effort.
"The same thing you're doing." He leaned forward. "And I want to do it again."
Chanté curved her back and pressed her hands against his chest in an attempt to avoid another taste of his addictive lips. "Get your hands off of me. I don't know you."
One final shove and Chanté won her freedom. Escaping into Sam's café, she crashed into a deafening wall of silence and was surrounded by wide eyes and gaping mouths.
"Hell, what does a guy have to do to get a kiss like that?" Earl asked, wiping the back of his hand across his mouth as if preparing himself for the possibility.
"Down, boy." Chanté rolled her eyes.
"Hey!" Her mysterious kissing stranger bolted in behind her and then sighed dreamily. "Thank God. Air-conditioning."
Chanté shook her head.
"Wait. I didn't even catch your name," he called after her.
"What?" Rufus adjusted the bill of his trucker cap. "You two don't even know each other?"
"Actually, I'm just sort of passing through. I was on my way to a conference in Killeen, but my rental car broke down on the highway a few miles back. Is there a phone around here?"
Chanté turned to him. "This is a café, not AT&T."
Those full lips widened within the frame of his groomed goatee. "Well, I haven't tasted the food, but this place certainly knows how to make a guest feel welcome."
He jutted out his hand. "Dr. Matthew Valentine. And you are?"
She opened her mouth to tell him it was none of his business when everyone at the lunch counter answered for her.
"Chanté Morris," they chanted.
Matthew's mouth sloped into an uneven smile. "A beautiful name for a beautiful woman."
"Oh, he's smooth," Rufus whispered.
"Order up!" Sam shouted. "That is, if you're finished 'greeting' our guest."
Everyone laughed. Everyone except Chanté.
"Not funny." Chanté stomped behind the counter, giving up any hope of trying to study.
"So what kind of doctor are you? Some kind of 'love' doctor, Dr. Valentine?" Earl chuckled and his fellow yahoos joined in.
Matthew moved to a vacant stool at the lunch counter. "Actually, that's pretty close. I'm a relationship therapist."
Chanté's interest perked.
"Hey, Chanté," Henry piped up. "Ain't that what you're going to school for?"
"Shut up, Henry," she warned.
"So what does a man have to do to get a drink around here?" Matthew asked. "Water, preferably. A jug if you have it."
Chanté poured his glass of water. "Twenty-five cents."
"For water?"
"Need I remind you again that this is a business?"
Matthew's pulse quickened. Judging by the fire in her eyes, Chanté could take him in any boxing ring…and win. "Look, there's no need to beat yourself up because you're attracted to me."
"What? I'm not— Just because I kissed— You don't know what you're talking about."
Matthew smiled and reached for his glass.
Chanté moved it away from his reach. "Twenty-five cents."
"Oooh," the men at the lunch counter chorused.
Still smiling, Matthew reached for his wallet and removed a hundred dollar bill. "This should cover the water…and that wonderful greeting."
"Aaah," the counter of spectators responded.
Without warning, the gorgeous waitress drenched him with the icy water. "On the house."
This time all the patrons in the café exploded with laughter.
"Actually, that was quite *******ing," he admitted. "May I have another? This time, if it could remain in the glass, I'd appreciate it."
"Chanté!" the cook shouted.
Matthew reached for the silver napkin dispenser when he noticed a stack of twenties on the counter. "What's this?" he asked the men next to him.
"Oh, we have ourselves a friendly little bet going on who'll win Chanté's heart."
"Is that right?" Matthew cut a gaze over at Chanté, who was being berated by the cook. Matthew picked up his soaking wet hundred dollar bill and placed it on top of the stack of twenties. "I'll take a piece of that action."

قديم 07-05-07, 03:15 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدMorocco

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Chapter Three

Matthew had never been a gambling man, but he was smart enough to know that this was one bet he couldn't afford to lose. However, Rome wasn't built in a day and conquering his fiery water-slinging waitress was going to take a little more time, too.
Time he didn't have.
But all wasn't lost. Rufus, Miguel, Henry and Earl took him up on his bet and actually seemed to be rooting for him. So much so that Earl, the town's only auto mechanic, offered to tow Matthew's rental car to his shop.
Matthew agreed, though he was sorry to leave the café—or more accurately, Chanté.
"She's a nice girl," Earl yelled over the loud rumbling of his truck's engine. "Seems to have taken a liking to you."
Matthew rolled his eyes and kept his doubts to himself.
"'Course, I've had my eye on her since she broke up with my nephew, Kevin, a few years back. They'd dated in high school. When he finally got around to popping the big question, she said no and hit the road." Earl shook his head. "Young folks. Always thinking the grass is greener on the other side."
"You're trying to date your own nephew's ex-girlfriend?"
Earl turned his head from the road to lock gazes with Matt. "A good woman is a good woman."
The seriousness in the man's gaze left no room for argument so Matthew politely nodded his head. But after a mile of silence, his curiosity got the best of him. "So she's never been married?"
"Nah. Not much of a dater, either. 'Course that might have something to do with the way her father always cleans his gun whenever someone arrives to pick her up."
Matthew lifted an inquisitive brow.
"Don't worry. I doubt you'll get that far."
Chanté was going to fail her sociology test.
Ten minutes left on the clock and the only thing she could remember was how to spell her name. The rest of the time, her mind kept replaying that wonderful kiss outside Sam's Café earlier in the day.
When she closed her eyes, she could still taste him: warm, sweet and intoxicating. Hell, the man had made her toes curl. That had never happened.
Ever.
Again, she shook the disturbing images out of her head. The kiss had to be some kind of fluke, or maybe the stress of juggling work and school had finally got to her and she'd imagined the whole thing to be better than it really had been.
"Time's up!" Her instructor, Mr. Reid, snapped his pocket watch closed and glanced down at her blank paper. "You do know this test is worth fifty percent of your grade?"
Chanté sighed. "I guess this means I'll see you next semester."
She gathered her things and shuffled her way out to her car. All the while, her mind kept returning to that kiss.
That wonderful damn kiss.
If she were lucky, Earl had fixed Dr. Valentine's car and he—and those heavenly lips—were a million miles away from Karankawa, Texas. A man like that could make a woman forget about her goals, dreams and even her celibacy vows.
Five years and counting.
The funny thing was, when she made the decision to abstain from sex, Chanté didn't feel there was any real threat of breaking it. Most of the men in her hometown were carbon copies of one another, each just looking to tie her down and pump her full of babies.
Well, she had no intention of being tied down or living the rest of her life in a town that wasn't marked on most road maps. She had it all planned out. Another year of college and then she was moving to one of the big cities: Dallas, Houston or maybe even Austin. She was going to be a psychologist and make something of her life, no matter how many jobs she had to hold down in the process.
"Long class."
Chanté's head snapped up at the hauntingly familiar voice.
"Matthew."
Surprise lit Matthew's eyes as he pushed himself away from her Honda. "You remembered my name."
How could she ever forget it? The sweaty suit was gone, replaced with casual khakis and a luminous white shirt. In short, he looked like a black Adonis beneath a half-moon and a blanket of twinkling stars. "What are you doing here?" she asked.
"Isn't it obvious?" He stopped before her. "I came to see you."
He didn't touch her, but his gaze had a way of caressing her face and causing regions of her body that had long been declared as No Men zones to tingle.
"You know there is a word for this sort of thing—stalking."
Matthew tossed up his hands and took a step back. "Whoa. That's not the vibe I'm trying to send."
"Oh, really?" Chanté cocked her head, amused despite everything. "And what sort of vibe were you going for?"
"One that tells you how much I'm really into you." His gaze caressed her again. "One that tells you I'd like to get to know you better."
Chanté tilted her head back and gazed into his dark eyes and swore her soul was being pulled from her body. Was it possible to look at a man and actually feel as though you've found a part of yourself? It sounded strange, but that's exactly how Chanté felt at the moment. "What happened to your big conference?" she asked in a shaky whisper.
"I'm not going to make it." He gently brushed his fingertips against her cheek. "I'm much more interested in kissing you again. Any objection ?"

قديم 07-05-07, 03:16 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدMorocco

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Chapter Four

Any objection? The question floated around Chanté's head and in the very back of her brain came a shout of yes, but she quickly snuffed it out. "No," she answered in a breathless whisper.
She wanted another kiss—needed it, in fact. She hoped that it would be as wonderful as the first.
Her eyes drifted closed the moment his lips pressed against hers. Instantly, she was lost in a slow, deep, melting kiss that wiped her brain clean of all rational thought.
This kiss was better than the first.
This kiss—the touch of her hand, her tongue's silky caress and the way her curves fit against his body—confirmed what Matthew had suspected: he'd found his true soul mate. No doubt she could feel the strain of his arousal and knew that he had more on his mind than a moonlight kiss.
Suddenly Chanté broke away and panted, "I'd better go."
"What…?"
Chanté rummaged through her purse to find her car keys. "Look, I can just imagine what you must think of me, and I probably could never convince you that I don't just roam around kissing strangers, but—"
"No. No." Matthew rushed over to her as she opened her car door. "I—I don't think badly of you. I think you're wonderful."
Chanté lifted an inquisitive brow. "Maybe I should be asking whether you make a habit of shoving your tongue down strange women's throats."
"What? Me? No."
She lifted her second brow dubiously. "So I was your first?"
"As a matter of fact you were." He leaned against the car.
She studied him. "I'm tempted to believe you."
"You should." His confidence returned, and he smiled. "There was just something about you."
Chanté rolled her eyes. "I've had a long day." She slid in behind the wheel. "Good night." She reached to close the door, but Matthew held on to it.
"Wait. Don't go."
"Look, Dr. Valentine. Whatever you're selling, I'm not interested. I work forty hours a week in a grease trap while trying to put myself through a school I should have gone to ten years ago. But I was like most women in this town and thought I just wanted to get married and have children. Then one day I realized that's not at all what I want. I want more and now I have a small window of opportunity to actually do something with my life, and I don't plan to screw that up. I have to work, and I have to work hard, just to catch up."
Matthew met her determined gaze and was more than a little turned on by her passion. With only the best of intentions he said, "Maybe I can help. Maybe I can take you away from all of this." He watched in dismay as her eyes narrowed and she climbed back out of the car.
"Is there a For Sale sign stamped on my forehead that I don't know about?"
"Uh, no. I didn't mean to imply that—"
"What? You think you can just blow into town and buy the first girl you come across?"
"Calm down. I didn't mean that the way it came out."
Chanté crossed her arms. "Then how did you mean it to come out?"
"I meant that…well, that I'm a pretty wealthy guy and as my… You know, there's just no way for this to come out right."
"I'm not for sale, Dr. Valentine. And despite living in a poor town, I don't need you to rescue me. I can do that on my own."
"Smart, strong and independent."
"Is that a problem?"
"It's a turn-on."
Once again, Chanté met his gaze and felt that strange pull in her soul. "Dr. Valentine—"
"Matthew." His smile widened. "I like the way you say my name."
She blushed.
"Now that's definitely a smile I see."
"You're trying to get all charming on me."
"Is it working?"
It was working but she held her tongue. "Matthew," she corrected. "I don't know you—"
"That's why we should go out. So we can get to know each other."
"Let me finish," she said, then took a deep breath during the requested silence. "I don't know you and I don't want to know you."
"Why?" he challenged. "Are you afraid of your feelings?"
Chanté opened her mouth, but Matthew cut her off quickly.
"Are you going to lie and tell me that you don't feel anything when I kiss you?"
That was exactly what she was going to do.
Matthew smiled. "I know I can be pushy—but only when I see something or, in this case, someone I want."
Before she knew it she was back in his arms without resistance. Moaning against his lips, Chanté accepted his probing tongue with an eagerness that surprised even her.
Matthew stroked a hand down the length of her body, slipped it beneath her pink cotton top and trailed his fingers across her soft skin.
Unable—unwilling—to stop him or herself, Chanté moaned again and pressed closer to him. Matthew continued his lazy exploration until he cupped a firm breast and gave it a gentle squeeze.
"Admit it," he said, breaking the kiss but forging a trail of smaller ones near her left ear. "You're attracted to me."
"I—I'm…"
"And you want to get to know me better." He nibbled on her ear.
Quivering and unable to speak, she nodded.
Matthew lifted his head and gazed down into her clear brown eyes. "You know this is just the beginning. I can make you feel so much more," he said. "Come back to my hotel. Stay the night."

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة