لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > قسم الهندسة الصوتية والاورغات > برامـج الهندسة الصـوتية والتوزيع الموسيقي
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

برامـج الهندسة الصـوتية والتوزيع الموسيقي Cubase Fruity Loops Halion Style works Mixcraft Sonar Nuendo Sound forge Cakwalk Samplitude

E-Lab Foundation VSTi RTAS AU 1.5 HYBRID -DELiRiUM

اخوتي الاحباء اعضاء ليلاس الكرام اقدم لكم اليوم برنامج عمل وسماع السامبلر وبه مكتبه مميزه 3000 درامز لوبس 5000 كيت للدرامز مع العديد من الاصوات الاخرى ارجوا ان ينال اعجابكم

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-12-10, 07:44 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو فخري
عميد المنتدى

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2006
العضوية: 11739
المشاركات: 3,070
الجنس ذكر
معدل التقييم: kamalmerhi عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطkamalmerhi عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط
نقاط التقييم: 111

االدولة
البلدLebanon

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
kamalmerhi غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : برامـج الهندسة الصـوتية والتوزيع الموسيقي
Newsuae2 E-Lab Foundation VSTi RTAS AU 1.5 HYBRID -DELiRiUM

E-Lab Foundation VSTi RTAS HYBRID

اخوتي الاحباء
اعضاء ليلاس الكرام
اقدم لكم اليوم برنامج عمل وسماع السامبلر
وبه مكتبه مميزه
3000 درامز لوبس
5000 كيت للدرامز
مع العديد من الاصوات الاخرى
ارجوا ان ينال اعجابكم
E-Lab Foundation VSTi RTAS AU 1.5 HYBRID -DELiRiUM

E-Lab Foundation VSTi RTAS HYBRID

E-Lab Foundation VSTi RTAS AU 1.5 HYBRID -DELiRiUM | 3.80 GB

Based on e-LABs unique i.v.i. engine, Foundation continues to define new standards for loopbased Virtual Instruments, giving you total tempo independance, realtime playback control, and creative freedom with separated drum loop parts (Kick, Snare & Hihat, etc all on separate tracks), effectively removing all limitations of handling Breakbeats and loops.

3.7 GB of Funky Cracklin' HipHop Breaks, mixed with Jazzy Basses, Horns & Flutes, Chords and more. All you need to start creating that downtempo trip-hop monster you always dreamed of. All sounds specifically recorded and produced for Foundation.

3000 drumloops, 5000 drumsamples with the possibility to import external Rex2 files.

8 tracks of simultaneous drumloop playback with an interactive groove system enabling millions of loop combinations. To access professional mixing and editing you get kick, snare, hihat, etc on individual tracks, routed through 8 adressable synthesizers/stereo outputs.

To retain state of the art sound quality and realtime tempo stretching of all drumloop parts into any BPM, the i.v.i. engine uses Propellerhead 24 bit Rex2 format.

Three easy-to-use playback modes for truly interactive loop playback. Preview mode (PRE) with immediate tempo-sync to sequencer; Miditrig mode (TRIG) for intuitive looptriggering with a keyboard and Midifile playback (MIDI) for total groove control of the loop parts.

In Multi Edit mode you can select and edit any of the 8 tracks – all at the same time! This mean that you in a fast and convinient way can apply different parameters that will affect all your selected tracks.

Reverse Mode enables the i.v.i. engine to play a loop in reverse, but not in the traditional sense where it would be played back in reversed sequence, playing the end of the loop first. Instead, the i.v.i. engine plays back the elements of a loop in the right sequence and reverses each individual element in the loop instead, avaxklan creating a very unique feature where each element in the loop appears at the right time – just played backwards!

MIDI CC Learn - For fast and effective work with hardware controllers. The MIDI learn feature enables you to assign your hardware controllers to control parameters in Foundation. Just right click on an Foundation parameter and choose "Learn Midi CC" then select which knob/slider on your hardware controller you want to address to the Foundation parameter.

Flexible stepbutton loading, makes changing loops & sounds a breeze. Smart sound file selector with an open architecture - import files and access other i.v.i. sound librares.

Flexible editing functions for each individual drumloop track: Volume, Pan, Mute, Solo and Tuning - with adressable stereo outputs.

Extensive loop editing control with 8 separate synthesizer engines: Multimode Resonant Filters (HP, BP, LP); ADSR on both Amp. and Modulation Env; open architechture Modulation Matrix (LFO, Env, Velocity, Mod. Wheel, Filter, Pitch, Pan, Resonance, etc).

Total recall with host on all parameters. Host automation on 144 parameters. Low CPU Usage - run multiple Foundations.

Note: Tested in Win XP SP3, not sure if this work under Win 7, Vista, or Mac Intel.

التحميل

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: E-Lab.Foundation.VSTi.RTAS.AU.1.5.part01.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: E-Lab.Foundation.VSTi.RTAS.AU.1.5.part02.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: E-Lab.Foundation.VSTi.RTAS.AU.1.5.part03.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: E-Lab.Foundation.VSTi.RTAS.AU.1.5.part04.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: E-Lab.Foundation.VSTi.RTAS.AU.1.5.part05.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: E-Lab.Foundation.VSTi.RTAS.AU.1.5.part06.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: E-Lab.Foundation.VSTi.RTAS.AU.1.5.part07.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: E-Lab.Foundation.VSTi.RTAS.AU.1.5.part08.rar
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: E-Lab.Foundation.VSTi.RTAS.AU.1.5.part09.rar
or
Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

تحميل موفق للجميع

عرض البوم صور kamalmerhi   رد مع اقتباس