لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Julie Beard

Julie Beard Novels About Julie Beard Passionate, vibrant, and unique. Those words best describe the historical romances written by USA Today bestselling author Julie Beard. Critics and

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 15-04-10, 01:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2009
العضوية: 124249
المشاركات: 61
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: zeia32 عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 24

االدولة
البلدSudan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
zeia32 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Flowers Julie Beard

Julie Beard Novels

About Julie Beard

Passionate, vibrant, and unique. Those words best describe the historical romances written by USA Today bestselling author Julie Beard. Critics and readers alike praise Julie for her ability to create living, breathing characters in historical settings so vividly drawn they come alive.

Julie's first medieval novel was published by Berkley in 1994. Her first non-fiction book was released in 2000, the critically acclaimed "how to" book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Your romance Published.'' Julie's first Victorian romance, The Duchess' Lover, is an April 2002 release. It's a sensual tale of sexual and personal awakening, featuring an older noblewoman who falls in love with her young gardener. It's hot, hot, hot! And poignant, as well.

This is my first thread here ...Enjoy

Julie Beard

عرض البوم صور zeia32   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15-04-10, 01:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSudan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
zeia32 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : zeia32 المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

Julie Beard - Midnight Angel

Lady Lydia Beaumont may seem like the perfect lady, but she has a secret that could destroy her flawless reputation. She spends her nights disguised as the Midnight Angel, prowling through London's seediest parts to save unfortunate women from the dangers of the streets. But when a 14-year-old girl is kidnapped, she must turn to a man who once stole her heart-and nearly ruined her life.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Julie Beard - Midnight Angel (hr) (htm).rar‏ (139.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 59)
قديم 15-04-10, 01:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSudan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
zeia32 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Julie Beard - My Fair Lord

Regency England will never be the same when gaiety and ghosts combine in this captivating romantic novel.

Dear Reader:

I own that I've fallen in love with my new husband! And I knew very well I shouldn't. Though handsome and charming in a rakish way, Lucas Davin is a cutpurse from one of the worst criminal districts in London. I married him in a desperate attempt to keep my inheritance. No gentleman of Quality would have me, you see, because my estate is haunted by Lord Barrett Hamilton--a 300-year-old ghost.

I never believed the ghost existed until I saw Lucas suddenly transform into the very likeness of a gentleman--even a Lord! Is it possible, Gentle Reader, that he has been possessed by the ghost of Lord Hamilton? If so, should I have the ghost exorcised? If I do, then Lucas will return to his old life of thievery, and I will never see him again. If I don't, his very life may be in danger!

Please respond quickly, for my heart aches with the sweetest and most unladylike passion. I will manage as best I can until I receive good tidings and advice from you!

Mrs. Lucas Davin
nee Miss Caroline Wainwright

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Julie Beard - My Fair Lord (hr).rar‏ (134.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 53)
قديم 15-04-10, 01:54 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSudan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
zeia32 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Julie Beard - The Duchess' Lover

Though only 40, newly widowed Olivia, Duchess of Brandhurst, has already spent more than half her life in a horrible marriage. She'd been trapped for 22 years by a cruel combination of fear and society's expectations in a stifling facade of Victorian respectability that hid her husband's unfaithfulness and unspeakable desires. But Olivia's widowhood hides its own secrets. It seems that she alone realizes that the duke was murdered. And she is astounded by the intensity of her passionate response to Will Barnes, the handsome artist who'd come to design her husband's funeral plot. She knows that an alliance between a gardener's son and a highborn lady is unthinkable. But, when Olivia's freedom is threatened after the duke's murder comes to light, Will is her only hope. Despite whatever heartbreak their reunion might bring, Will must find a way to set Olivia free from her past, whether or not she chooses afterward to make The Duchess' Lover her own true love.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Julie Beard - The Duchess' Lover (hr) (htm).rar‏ (142.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 39)
قديم 15-04-10, 01:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSudan

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
zeia32 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Julie Beard - Very Truly Yours

When some mysterious letters are delivered to Jack Fairchild's law office, he sets out to find the young lady who wrote them-and rescue her from a frightful predicament.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Julie Beard - Very Truly Yours (hr).rar‏ (132.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 49)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
beard, books, julie, julie beard, julie beard books, julie beard novels, julie beard romance books, julie beard romance novels, julie beard romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة