Lynda Photoshop CS3 One-on-One Advanced Techniques
Lynda.com Photoshop CS3 One-on-One Advanced Techniques
Author: Deke McClelland | Duration: 09:36 | Level: Advanced
Genre: Video Training | 1.73 GB
In Photoshop CS3 One-on-One: Advanced Techniques, bestselling author and video trainer, Deke McClelland, teaches the most powerful, least conventional, and most flexible features of Photoshop CS3. This training course teaches Layer Styles, scalable vector graphics, Adjustment layers, Smart Objects, Smart Filters, Camera Raw, Auto-Align, Photomerge, and Actions. Exercise files accompany the tutorial.
Note: Photoshop CS3 One-on-One: The Essentials and Photoshop CS3 One-on-One: Beyond the Basics are recommended prerequisites to Photoshop CS3 One-on-One: Advanced Techniques.
* Understanding what Photoshop CS3 is and what it can do.
* Zooming, scrolling, and getting around an image.
* Making the most of the new-and-improved CS3 interface.
* Using Adobe Bridge to organize and manage images.
* Saving workspaces for maximum comfort and efficiency.
* Correcting colors using the Variations and Hue/Saturation commands.
* Taking on the professional-grade luminance editors, Levels and Curves.
* Resampling an image and selecting an interpolation setting.
* Cropping and straightening a photograph.
Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 One-on-One Fundamentals.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة بوح قلم ; 10-02-11 الساعة 10:22 AM
سبب آخر: تعديل الراوبط