لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Laura Kinsale

موضوع خاص بالكاتبة Laura Kinsale

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (2) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 15-01-10, 10:17 PM   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Sep 2009
العضوية: 149841
المشاركات: 1,029
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: اعتمادات عضو على طريق الابداعاعتمادات عضو على طريق الابداعاعتمادات عضو على طريق الابداعاعتمادات عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 331

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
اعتمادات غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Flowers Laura Kinsale

Laura Kinsale

موضوع خاص بالكاتبة

Laura Kinsale

Laura Kinsale

عرض البوم صور اعتمادات   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15-01-10, 10:21 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: اعتمادات عضو على طريق الابداعاعتمادات عضو على طريق الابداعاعتمادات عضو على طريق الابداعاعتمادات عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : اعتمادات المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

About Laura Kinsale
Laura Kinsale grew up in a small country town, surrounded by the influence of her family's women: her mother, her grandmother and some maiden aunts. During her childhood she dreamed to be a painter, own a twenty-thousand acre horse ranch in Arizona or the first woman president. But, she became interested into geology because near her grandmother's house, there was a road-cut, that it showed the layers of limestone clearly, and there were fossils in it.

Laura obtained a Master of Science in Geology from the University of Texas at Austin. She worked as petroleum geologist, a career which consisted of getting out of bed in the middle of the night and driving hundreds of miles alone across west Texas to sit at drilling rigs, wear a hard hat, and attempt to boss around oil-covered males considerably larger than herself. While working, also spending a great deal of time sitting rigs and living in horrid little motel courts in small towns, and she started reading a lot. It was pure escapism for her. She didn't really consider writting as a serious career until she figured out her first plot, at thirty-five years after six six years as a geologist.

Laura Kinsale became a winner and multiple nominee for the Best Book of the Year award given by the Romance Writers of America. Her heroes are full of flaws or with physical problems, and her heroines also are imperfect. She says: "It's well known that I think making the heroine too perfect is a great way to create a character readers will hate!". She spend long periods of time, attempting to figure out What-Happens-Next, and she confesses that her husband, David, greatly assists her in figuring out how to end a scene. She says: "Really, his name should go also on the cover too, but he refuses. I wonder why?". From 1985 to 1994, she wrote one book a year, but she decided she needed more time to write her books.

Laura divides her time between Santa Fe and Dallas

قديم 15-01-10, 10:26 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Shadowheart by Laura Kinsale

Shadowheart by Laura Kinsale

(The second book in the Medieval Hearts series)

From Laura Kinsale, the New York Times bestselling author of For My Lady's Heart, comes the novel fans have been waiting for--an extraordinary tale of consuming love and fiery passion between a dashing, dangerous man and the beautiful woman who stands in the way of all he's ever desired...

Dear Readers,

Allegreto first appeared in For My Lady's Heart, a beautiful young assassin who seemed to have a will and life stronger than any fictional creation. I knew that I must write his story, and readers demanded it, but it took me years to understand him. He did not make it easy for me. Who would have expected that he would? And what I finally learned of him was not at all what I had anticipated. I knew it would take far more than any ordinary woman to love such a man, but even so, Elena surprised me too. She revealed herself first as a blithe maiden, but I found she had a blade hidden in her soul, and the courage to use it.

Allegreto and Elena, like Melanthe and Ruck in For My Lady's Heart, are not just characters that I created--they are people who took me on a journey into their world and their lives. I hope you also enjoy traveling with them.

Yours,
Laura Kinsale

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Kinsale, Laura - Shadowheart.rar‏ (292.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 97)
قديم 15-01-10, 10:29 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Midsummer Moon by Laura Kinsale

Midsummer Moon by Laura Kinsale

LOVE'S MAGIC...

Lord Ransome Faloner's mission was to find the inventor whose new discoverycould defeat Napoleon's forces. Never did he expect that the genius would belovely young Merlin Lanbourne, a woman more brilliant that all the King'smen...more bewitching than any court lady...Intoxicated by her innocentbeauty, Falconer falls under a spell of passions he can't control. Claimingthe mysterious Merlin with kisses, he carries her back to his estate,mindless of the scandal he is creating. But danger pursues them, and asFalconer risks his life to save her - using one of her own inventions - theyare swept to new heights of adventure, and a magnificent triumph of love

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar #-_Midsummer_Moon.rar‏ (271.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 90)
قديم 15-01-10, 10:42 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale

Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale

The Duke of Jervaulx was brilliant -- and dangerous. He is London's mostnotorious rakehell - a charming, irresistible seducer possessing a brilliantmind and reckless passions. Until, in the wake of a shocking tragedy, he iscondemned to a world of shadows... and madness.Maddy Timms, an innocent beauty of modest birth and simple faith, once shefeared the dashing nobleman who awakened within her feelings she had neverknown. Now she has come to free him from his solitary torment - neverdreaming her warm, healing touch will eternally bind them together in need,in desire... and in love

تحميل

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, kinsale, laura, laura kinsale, laura kinsale books, laura kinsale novels, laura kinsale romance books, laura kinsale romance novels, laura kinsale romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t134709.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Glamour Styles for the Early 80's - Handbags, Puffy Shirts, Baggy Pants & Terrible Hairstyles This thread Trackback 01-02-11 10:45 AM
laura kinsale - Zuula Blog Search This thread Refback 17-01-10 06:10 AM

الساعة الآن 07:38 AM.