لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 26-12-09, 01:19 PM   المشاركة رقم: 11
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 35696
المشاركات: 4,609
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط
نقاط التقييم: 128

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
liilas676 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : liilas676 المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي Fool's Masquerade

Fool's Masquerade

A LADY IN DISGUISE

Valentine Ardsley disguised herself as a teenaged boy to take a job as a groom on the magnificent Yorkshire estate of the arrogantly self-assured, imperiously handsome, Lord Diccon Leyburn. But her daring escape from the narrow confines of young ladyhood did not last long.

Valentine was unmasked by Lord Leyburn with shameful ease. Even worse, when Leyburn made her an offer of marriage, he made it insultingly clear that this was a matter of duty on his part, and certainly not desire.

Never would Valentine accept such an odious offer. Instead she would go to London to find a gentleman who would really love her -- even if this meant pretending she could love any man but the infuriatingly irresistible Lord Leyburn in return...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Wolf Joan - Fool%27s Masquerade .rar‏ (162.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 54)
عرض البوم صور liilas676   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-12-09, 01:22 PM   المشاركة رقم: 12
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Icon Mod 44 The Rebel and the Rose

The Rebel and the Rose

ALL SHE COULD THINK ABOUT WAS THE POWER SHE FELT IN HIS EMBRACE...THE ECSTASY SHE FOUND IN HIS KISS...

"I want to lie with you -- now," whispered the handsomee Virginian, defying the danger of making her his bride tonight... when war could make her his enemy tomorrow. The beautiful Lady Barbara shivered with fear and desire. Her new husband was a stranger, wed to her so his wealth could pay her father's debts. Alan Maxwell was a dedicated American patriot, committed to fighting her king... but she wanted him more than she had ever wanted any man. And as his lips lowered to kiss hers, Barbara's heart pounded wildly, fires of love surging through her blood, commanding this colonial rogue to take her -- now...

awards
1985-86 RT Reviewers' Choice -- Historical Romance Set during the Revolutionary War

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Joan Wolf - Historical Romance 01 - The Rebel and the Rose.zip‏ (198.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 57)
قديم 26-12-09, 01:26 PM   المشاركة رقم: 13
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي The Deception

The Deception

Gentle Reader,

Let me say straight off, it was not my idea to trap England's greatest hero and most eligible bachelor, the Earl of Greystone, into marrying me. My uncle, Lord Charlwood, was the moving force behind that little plot. If my father hadn't been murdered and left me in Charlwood's power, none of this would have happened.

So now I am Lady Greystone, a countess and a wife. Learning to be the first is not that difficult. Learning to be the second would be much easier if only I weren't in danger of tumbling head over heels in love with the one person who is beyond my reach-my husband.

If I cannot win Adrian's love, however, I am determined to win vengeance for my father. I have vowed to unmask his murderer and I don't care what kind of danger I may court in doing so. If you, Gentle Reader, would like to find out how my various problems unravel themselves, read on.

With sincere affection,
Kate, Countess of Greystone

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Wolf, Joan - The Deception.zip‏ (284.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 50)
قديم 26-12-09, 01:27 PM   المشاركة رقم: 14
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

بكمل باقى الروايات بعد قليل , إنتظرونى

قديم 26-12-09, 02:05 PM   المشاركة رقم: 15
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي The Guardian

The Guardian

Gentle Reader:

My husband is dead and my four-year-old son is the new Earl of Weston. Perhaps even more catastrophic, however, is the news that my husband named his brother the guardian of Giles and of all the immense Grandville estate.

Stephen... five years ago he was banished to Jamaica and now he is coming home. Once the thought of Stephen coming home to me was all I wanted out of life. But not anymore. I have made my life without him. I have my son, my horses, my home.

There are some things that are unforgivable, as Stephen will find out if he thinks he can take up where he left off with me.

My fondest regards,
Annabelle Grandville

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Wolf, Joan - The Guardian.zip‏ (265.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 49)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
american writer, books, historical, joan, joan wolf, joan wolf books, joan wolf novels, joan wolf romance books, joan wolf romance novels, joan wolf romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, regency romances, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, wolf, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة