لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Michelle Willingham

سلااااااام على الحلوين :flowers2: موضوع للكاتبة Michelle Willingham أن شاء الله تعجبكم :toot:

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-12-09, 07:15 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Talking Michelle Willingham

Michelle Willingham

سلااااااام على الحلوين Michelle Willingham

موضوع للكاتبة

Michelle Willingham

أن شاء الله تعجبكم Michelle Willingham

Michelle Willingham

عرض البوم صور cocubasha   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12-12-09, 07:21 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : cocubasha المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Questionmark About Michelle Willingham

Michelle Willingham

About Michelle Willingham

I was born in Maryland, but after growing up in a military household, I’ve traveled all over the world. I’ve lived in Thailand, Germany, England, Washington D.C., and now I live in southeastern Virginia with my husband and children.
Historical romances have always been my favorites. I started writing my first romance at the age of twelve, and I haven’t stopped since. I went to high school at the nationally-recognized Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, whereupon learning that I pass out at the sight of blood, I decided a medical career was not in my future.
After that, I went to the University of Notre Dame where I received my bachelor’s degree in English. I loved every minute of it and promised myself that I would one day accomplish my dream of becoming a writer. I thought that editing might be my path, but I learned that I much prefer creating new stories than searching for typos. I went to graduate school at George Mason University and earned my master’s degree in curriculum and instruction. I taught history and English to sixth graders for eleven years before taking time off to write and to raise my children.
When I traveled to Ireland in 1993, I felt as though I were coming home, and five of my romances are set in medieval Ireland. I took a second trip in 2006 for research purposes. You can read excerpts of my books here if you’d like to see some of my work.
If you’d like to be notified when my books are available for sale, please sign up for the newsletter, located below the menu bar. Feel free to visit my blog to find out the latest news and whatever craziness is currently happening in my life. Thanks for visiting and I’d love to hear from you.

قديم 12-12-09, 07:26 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Newsuae2 Michelle Willingham - Her Irish Warrior

Michelle Willingham - Her Irish Warrior

Genevieve de Renalt must escape her betrothed, even if that means putting her trust in the hands of the enemy!

Irish warrior Bevan MacEgan cannot leave a lady in danger, but how far will he go to keep her safe? Marriage would benefit them both, yet he has sworn never to love again....

Proud and strong, he keeps Genevieve at a distance but, as she begins to melt his heart, a shocking discovery forces Bevan to make a choice--a choice that could mean losing her forever!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Michelle Willingham - MacEgan Brothers 01 - Her Irish Warrior.rar‏ (284.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 91)
قديم 12-12-09, 07:29 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Newsuae2 Michelle Willingham - The Warrior's Touch

Michelle Willingham - The Warrior's Touch

Connor MacEgan is a fighter; it's in his blood. But when his hands are crushed in a brutal attack, he finds he may never wield a sword, or touch a woman, ever again.

He becomes reliant on Aileen �" Duinne, whose determination matches his, for Aileen can no more ignore a person in pain than Connor can stop being a warrior.

But she also holds a secret, one of passion and deception that could break their hearts, long after she has mended his hands....

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Michelle Willingham - The Warrior's Touch.rar‏ (153.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 62)
قديم 12-12-09, 07:32 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Newsuae2 Michelle Willingham - Her Warrior King

Michelle Willingham - Her Warrior King

He has wed her, but will not bed her!

Blackmail forced Patrick MacEgan into marriage-- although he could not be forced to bed his Norman bride. But Isabel de Godred was as fair as she was determined to be a proper wife....

She wished to help her proud warrior king with the burden of his responsibilities. As queen, she could aid an alliance between their people. As wife, she longed to comfort him, for when alone, they could put aside war and be but man and woman....

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Michelle Willingham - Her Warrior King.rar‏ (161.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 88)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, michelle, michelle willingham, michelle willingham books, michelle willingham novels, michelle willingham romance books, michelle willingham romance novels, michelle willingham romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, willingham, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة