لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-02-20, 06:38 PM   المشاركة رقم: 81
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,172
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ريما المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Jennifer Ashley

A MACKENZIE CLAN CHRISTMAS
(MACKENZIES & MCBRIDES #8.5 & 11.5)
BY JENNIFER ASHLEY

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lvu137...C-JA.epub/file

A Mackenzie Yuletide (#11.5)
Includes a never before published Mackenzie Christmas novella!
When the Mackenzie family gathers in Scotland to celebrate the holidays the love and joy of the Christmas spirit captures everyone’s hearts.

And a reader favorite…
A Mackenzie Clan Gathering (#8.5)
The Mackenzie clan has gathered for Hart’s birthday at the sprawling family estate in Scotland. But before the festivities can start, the house is robbed, and thieves make off with an untold fortune in rare art.

Ian Mackenzie and his brothers must do what they can to retrieve the family treasure, but Ian is distracted by a family friend who claims he might have the power to “cure” Ian of his madness forever. All the Mackenzies must draw together as courage, love, and a tantalizing mystery serve to strengthen their bond, and redefine the meaning of family.

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-02-20, 06:43 PM   المشاركة رقم: 82
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

A First-Footer for Lady Jane:
Sweet Regency Holiday Romance
by Jennifer Ashley

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6kvi9q...J-JA.epub/file

When Grandfather MacDonald predicts Lady Jane will marry the this year’s First-Footer--the first guest into the house on Hogmanay—she dismisses the notion. Her childhood sweetheart is fighting on the Peninsula, and she can’t imagine marrying anyone but the staid Major Barnett.

But when the clock strikes midnight, and Hogmanay begins, a knock at the front door changes Jane’s life forever.

قديم 08-06-20, 08:25 PM   المشاركة رقم: 83
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

This Changes Everything
(McLaughlin Brothers #1)
by Jennifer Ashley

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p7w6f9...CE-JA.zip/file

See that gorgeous guy over there? Standing behind his brother at the altar, best man while I’m maid of honor. Zach McLaughlin. He was my first love. Hot, enticing, out of reach.

Now he’s back in my life, the two of us reconnecting when my best friend marries his brother. I haven’t seen Zach for years, now he’s next to me, irresistible in his tux. He looks at me with his sweet blue eyes, and his mouth quirks just a little. Enough to show me he’s noticing me, and wondering how we’ll get through this.

I’ll try to keep it casual, but I know inside that seeing Zach after all these years ... is going to change everything.

قديم 25-02-21, 05:39 PM   المشاركة رقم: 84
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Why Don't You Stay? ... Forever
(McLaughlin Brothers #2)
by Jennifer Ashley

Ben McLaughlin is the IT guy for the McLaughlin brothers, the one assigned to train me, Erin, the new receptionist, on the company’s software. It’s tough to pay attention to screens and templates when Ben is next to me, awakening all kinds of fires.

I invite him to my ballet company’s performance, to pay him back for ramming into him while practicing in the break room. Where I rammed him was kind of private ... and I imagine painful. I’m sure I’ll be fired on the spot, but Ben never says a word.

He’s in the audience now, watching, while I try to dance like I don’t have a care in the world. I want to get to know him, to talk to him beyond computer questions, to find out what he’s like behind his quiet exterior.

My job is temporary, and I can only dream of Ben gazing at me with his gorgeous eyes and asking me to stay ... forever.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Why Don’t You Stay … Forever – Jennifer Ashley.rar‏ (219.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
قديم 25-02-21, 05:42 PM   المشاركة رقم: 85
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Never Say Never
(McLaughlin Brothers #3)
by Jennifer Ashley

When Austin McLaughlin walks into my luxury car dealership, I want to run out the other door. But I can be professional, treat him like any other customer. Right?

I’m Brooke. Austin and I used to date—though that’s a mild term for what we had. We broke it off, because ... ? Well, we were both arrogant, I guess, and clashed again and again.

He hasn’t changed. Still the attractive man who moves with confidence. He’s come to challenge me, to remind me what we had and dare me to remain detached.

It will be tough, but I’ll get through it without rekindling sparks that haven’t completely died. I’ll accept his challenge, as I always have. When we were together, our rule was to never say never ...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Never Say Never (McLaughlin Brothers Book - Jennifer Ashley.rar‏ (226.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ashley, ashley gardner, books, jennifer, jennifer ashley, jennifer ashley books, jennifer ashley novels, jennifer ashley romance books, jennifer ashley romance novels, jennifer ashley romance novels & books, laurien gardner, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t121443.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Jennifer Ashley - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 17-10-09 10:48 PM

الساعة الآن 04:07 PM.