لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Jo Beverley

Novels By Jo Beverley I must say, it took me all night to search, download, arrange novels and then

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-09-09, 06:43 AM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Saint Jo Beverley

Beverley

Novels By Jo Beverley

I must say, it took me all night to search, download, arrange novels and then realize that I cant read Russian no mater what I do Beverley so if there's anything wrong I'm so sorry.
I hope you like them
BeverleyEnjoy!Beverley i

Beverley

عرض البوم صور ruba   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 08-09-09, 06:47 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ruba المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Question About Jo Beverley

Jo Beverley
(Mary Josephine Dunn Beverley) i
UK (1947) i

Jo Beverly is the New York Times bestselling author of Something Wicked, Dangerous Joy, and Tempting Fortune. Jo Beverly is honored in the Romance Writers of America Hall of Fame

قديم 08-09-09, 06:49 AM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Shakehands Company of Rogues 1 - An Arranged Marriage

jo beverley - An Arranged Marriage

SHE WAS A RELUCTANT BRIDE
Eleanor Chivenbam didn't put much past her vile brother, but even she bad not anticipated his greedy scheme to dupe a rich earl into mistaking her for a lightskirt! Her reputation in shreds, her future ruined, a defeated Eleanor was forced to agree to a hasty marriage of convenience. But marriage to Nicholas Delaney, Earl of Stainbridge, with his casual elegance and knowing smile was more than she'd bargained for He was a renowned rake and scoundrel, and no doubt be thought the worst of her Yet Eleanor wasn't sure bow long she could bold out against his undeniable charm-or the secret desires of her own heart.

BUT HE WAS A PERSUASIVE GROOM
For the sake of family honor Nicholas Delaney agreed to marry a wronged young lady. In truth, such chivalry ran counter to his carefully wrought image of carousing, dissolute rogue, the guise so vital to his secret political mission. But if be bad hoped to keep his new wife well in the background, be was sorely mistaken. The chit's fighting wit and uncanny beauty were impossible to ignore In fact, she presented quite a challenge to his prowess with women; and Nicholas never could resist a challenge

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE.zip‏ (277.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 143)
قديم 08-09-09, 06:52 AM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Saint Company of Rogues 2 - Christmas Angel

jo beverley - Christmas Angel

HE HAD NO INTEREST IN LOVE
Leander Knollis, Earl of Charrington, was tired of gadding about the Continent on diplomatic missions. It was time he settled down in his family home with a wife at his side and enjoyed a proper English Christmas. But his search for an intelligent woman without fanciful notions of romance was a frustrating one indeed...until he met the very sensible Judith Rossiter. Her figure was most attractive, her manner most pleasing, and her heart kind and gentle. All he wanted was a marriage of convenience, but soon he began to wonder whether his eminently practical mind would be overruled by his surprisingly foolish heart.

LOVE WAS ALL SHE COULD OFFER
It was an odd sort of marriage proposal which left Judith perplexed. Why would an earl, and a most attractive one at that, have any interest in marrying an impoverished widow with two children? It was a peculiar notion to consider but the opportunity to better her family's fortune, particularly in the advent of the approaching holiday season prompted her to accept his offer. It seemed an ideal arrangement in which she had nothing to fear...unless it was losing her heart to this most enigmatic earl!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip CHRISTMAS ANGEL.zip‏ (276.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 67)
قديم 08-09-09, 06:55 AM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Rofl Company of Rogues 3 - An Unwilling Bride

jo beverley - An Unwilling Bride

SHE VOWED TO DESPISE HIM...
Miss Elizabeth Armitage was certain the world had gone mad! The school teacher wanted nothing more than to live her life free of the shackles of matrimony. Yet, after a harrowing meeting with the elderly Duke of Belcraven, Beth found herself forced into wedding his heir, the dashing Lucien de Vaux. Caught in an aristocrat's web, Beth was determined to despise her betrothed. Yet when she began to find pleasure in Lucien's company-and his worldly kisses-she summoned all her sharp wits to keep from bowing to his arrogant will, or surrendering her well-guarded heart!

HE PLEDGED TO SEDUCE HER
Lucien was less than pleased to be forced into marriage in order to claim the duke's title and estate. And this woman especially rankled him-- she was a nobody, a commoner-yet on a twist of fate she was the only link to continuing the bloodline for the de Vaux. The trouble was the chit's spitting temper. In defiance, she refused to act the part of an aristocrat, rejecting even the family jewels! He vowed to win her submission-for he was a master player at seduction, and Miss Armitage would soon learn she'd begun a dangerous game...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Jo Beverley - Rogue 2 - An_Unwilling_Bride_(V2.0)_[lit].zip‏ (266.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 105)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
beverley, books, harlequin, jo beverley, jo beverley books, jo beverley novels, jo beverley romance books, jo beverley romance novels, jo beverley romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, romantic books, romantic novel, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t118902.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Jo Beverley - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 08-09-09 11:10 PM

الساعة الآن 01:46 PM.