لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Marcia King - Gamble

Novels By Marcia King-Gamble I hope you like them. please post it if you have it

موضوع مغلق
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-08-09, 05:48 PM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Feb 2008
العضوية: 65541
المشاركات: 2,187
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 211

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Ahhhhh Marcia King - Gamble

Marcia King Gamble

Novels By Marcia King-Gamble

I hope you like them. please post it if you have it

Marcia King Gamble

Marcia King GambleMarcia King GambleMarcia King GambleMarcia King GambleMarcia King Gamble
Marcia King GambleMarcia King GambleMarcia King Gamble
Marcia King GambleMarcia King Gamble
Marcia King Gamble

عرض البوم صور ruba  

قديم 27-08-09, 05:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداعruba عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ruba المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Questionmark A Little About Me

I fell in love with romance after reading my first Mills and Boon book at age six. When your mother’s a school teacher you learn to read at an early age. Of course having no television in the home helped as well. Reading fueled an overactive imagination. It still does.

You see, I was born on the island of St. Vincent in the sunny Caribbean. It’s a heavenly place where ocean and sky are the same mesmerizing blue. Sands are both white and black. St. Vincent has a dormant volcano and is also home to the oldest Botanical Gardens in the Western Hemisphere. The Grenadine islands (think Bequia, Mustique, Palm Island ... lifestyles of the rich and famous) are shared with Grenada.

Degrees in psychology and theater were obtained in the United States which has been my home for most of my life. I made a comfortable living as a travel industry executive while I moonlighted as a reader for Harlequin/Silhouette. That’s where my first venture into writing romances began.

Since 1998 I have been published by Kensington, BET and St. Martin’s Press. Recently I joined the ranks of Harlequin authors.

Other interests? Ah, yes there are many. Puttering around estate sales, enjoying a good bottle of wine, dancing through the wee hours, traveling when and as often as I can, and anything involving the outdoors.

عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 27-08-09, 05:55 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Heeeelllllooooo Marcia King-Gamble - The Way He Moves

Marcia King-Gamble - The Way He Moves

Serena D'Andrea doesn't believe everything she sees. As the only heir of an affluent Argentinian publishing family, she's been finding it increasingly difficult to trust that the men she meets can see past her wealth.
But on a Rhythm Dancers Cruise aboard Alexandra's Dream, Serena's attention quickly turns from rumbas to romance when she finds a pendant that's said to bring whoever wears it luck in love. From the moment she puts it on, though, she's beset by a rush of mishaps that make her wonder if someone may be watching - and following - every move she makes.on and off the dance floor.Luckily, Gilles Anderson always seems to be around to come to her rescue. But the fact that he looks exactly like a man from her past - a man she once thought she could love - has Serena watching every move he makes.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Marcia King-Gamble - The Way He Moves.rar‏ (220.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 77)
عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 27-08-09, 05:59 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدPalestine

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ruba غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Motz Marcia King-Gamble - Tempting The Mogul

Marcia King-Gamble - Tempting The Mogul

Playing glorified babysitter to a reluctant executive isn't quite the job life coach Kennedy Fitzgerald had in mind. Even so, she's sure that grooming Salim Washington to take over as head of a TV studio will be a breeze...right until he delivers a kiss that rocks Kennedy's perfectly ordered world to the core.

Unconventional, impulsive and sexy as sin, Salim would rather be traveling the globe helping others than trapped behind a desk. He also doesn't trust Kennedy's motives one bit. Yet beneath her prim exterior is a tempting, sensual woman who makes him long to turn every business meeting into an adventure in soul-searing pleasure

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Marcia King-Gamble - Tempting The Mogul.rar‏ (106.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 42)
عرض البوم صور ruba  
قديم 27-08-09, 07:30 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

ربى تسلم ايدك والله يعطيك الف عافية يا كنافة

عرض البوم صور ريما  
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, king - gamble, marcia, marcia king - gamble, marcia king - gamble books, marcia king - gamble novels, marcia king - gamble romance books, marcia king - gamble romance novels, marcia king - gamble romance novels & books, marcia king-gamble, marcia king-gamble novels, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, romantic books, romantic books & novels, قصص
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t117851.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Marcia King - Gamble - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 27-08-09 08:59 PM

الساعة الآن 09:20 PM.