لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Heather Estay

سلااااااااااااام على الحلوين موضوع للكاتبة Heather Estay هي عندها تلات روايات بس لحد دلوقتي أنا هأحطهم أن شاء الله تعجبكم :f63: و أأأأكيد

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (1) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-06-09, 01:54 AM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Stoned Heather Estay

Heather Estay

سلااااااااااااام على الحلوين

موضوع للكاتبة

Heather Estay

هي عندها تلات روايات بس لحد دلوقتي أنا هأحطهم

أن شاء الله تعجبكم Heather Estay

و أأأأكيد لو الروايات فيها حاجة كده أو كده أتمنى منكم تقولوا عشان تصرف Heather Estay

Heather EstayHeather Estay
Heather EstayHeather Estay

عرض البوم صور cocubasha   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 04-06-09, 01:58 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : cocubasha المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Questionmark About Heather Estay

Heather Estay

About Heather Estay

Heather Estay lives in Sacramento, California with her beagle, Spud, and a colony of ants who have taken up residence in her bathroom. Heather has written and published three humorous novels beginning with It's Never Too Late to Get a Life. Her writing and speaking engagements focus on the pitfalls and pratfalls of Baby Boomers as they reinvent themselves in middle-age. She also writes goofy columns mainly to embarrass her mother and support her golf addiction.

قديم 04-06-09, 02:01 AM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Nurse Heather Estay - It's Never Too Late To Get A Life

Heather Estay - It's Never Too Late To Get A Life

Debut author Heather Estay presents a hilarious new novel best described as Sex and the City for the peri-menopausal set.

When the post divorce dust settles, Angie's three best friends insist she needs to have a one-night stand into order to launch her new life by 1) unblocking her constipated charkas; 2) recapturing her essential feminine power; and 3) exploiting all of life's offerings. Even her daughter urges her to get a life. But the results are not what anyone could have expected, when Angie gets involved with a new man. Sure he's technically still married, but with Angie's help he's ready to put his unique divorce plan into action.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Heather Estay - It's Never Too Late To Get A Life.rar‏ (231.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 81)
قديم 04-06-09, 02:04 AM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Nurse Heather Estay - It's Never Too Late To Be A Bridesmaid

Heather Estay - It's Never Too Late To Be A Bridesmaid

Look, I've been in scads of weddings, my own (leading to a dismal marriage and an even more dismal divorce) and approximately twenty-seven others. Which means that I've propped up hysterical brides, sobered up inebriated grooms, changed dirty diapers on flower girls, and worn bridesmaid dresses that were patterned after the Hindenburg. So now that my daughter Jenna has been bitten by the matrimonial bug . . . I can handle it. Being Mother of the Bride couldn't be any worse than being in those other weddings, could it?

In a word, "yes."

I'm going to need some serious help. But my posse, my three very best friends, have zoomed into the Twilight Zone. Brilliant Gwen can't find her car keys -- or remember if she owns a car. Sweet-tempered Marie is ready to divorce and/or kill Jack for leaving the toilet seat up. And Jessica, thrice a grandmother, is lusting after guys who should still be offered crayons at Denny's. With insanity running rampant in my inner circle, how the heck are we going to get this wedding planned -- and find dyed-to-match shoes that won't bruise our bunions?

Looks like you're on your own this time, Angie Hawkins . . . for better or (most probably) for worse!

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Heather Estay - It's Never Too Late To Be A Bridesmaid.rar‏ (156.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 61)
قديم 04-06-09, 02:11 AM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Nurse Heather Estay - It's Never Too Late To Look Hot

Heather Estay - It's Never Too Late To Look Hot

I've survived a disastrous divorce (and some equally disastrous first dates). I've survived my friends' menopause madness and my daughter's nerve-racking nuptials. I'm dating Tim (a Truly Extraordinary Kisser), my career is steady and fulfilling, the kids are launched, my ex has exited, and my best friends are as close to normal as they've ever been (which, honestly, is not very close at all). Yep, as I approach the day I turn the Big Five-O, my life is really humming along-;but is it humming along to "Happy Birthday" or the theme song from Jaws?

Da dum da dum: I get a new boss who subscribes to the Idi Amin School of Micromanagement. Da dum da dum: Tim's amorous intentions might be turning honorable-;or turning in another woman's direction. Da dum da dum: My ex schemes to rekindle our non-existent flame-;eiouyw! Da dum da dum: My daughter tells me that I-;sexy, youthful, Fabulous Fifty me-;will soon be a grandmother!

(Really, all I wanted for my fiftieth birthday was some chocolate cake and a few Botox treatments.)

Not to worry. My best friends have a strategy to pull my life back together again: a rigorous regimen of bikini waxing and belly dancing, martial arts and Myers-Briggs-;good grief!

I wonder if I'll survive to fifty-one. . . ?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Heather Estay - It's Never Too Late To Look Hot.rar‏ (249.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 60)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
books, estay, heather, heather estay books, heather estay novels, heather estay romance books, heather estay romance novels, heather estay romance novels & books, novels, novels & books, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, romance novels & books, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t112704.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Heather Estay - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 04-06-09 02:18 AM

الساعة الآن 07:06 AM.