لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (2) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 15-10-09, 05:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 11
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
قمر ليلاس

البيانات
التسجيل: Nov 2006
العضوية: 16582
المشاركات: 6,724
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: sommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييمsommanha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 2045

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
sommanha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : cocubasha المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Newsuae2 Barbara Dawson Smith - Her Secret Affair

Barbara Dawson Smith - Her Secret Affair

Beautiful Isabel Darling is the only child of an infamous madam and an unnamed nobleman. When Isabel discovers her mother's diary and learns that her mother didn't die of natural causes, but was murdered to prevent the publishing of her racy memoirs, she vows to unmask the murderer. But to do so, she must leave her quiet life and enter the social upper-crust world of Regency London's ton - a move that she manages with a bit of deft emotional blackmail. Bent on ferreting out a murderer, Isabel isn't prepared for opposition in the form of Justin Culver, the handsome, cynical Duke of Lynwood. Justin has nothing but contempt for his father, who has always been a notorious womanizer, but he'll take whatever steps are necessary to prevent Isabel from publishing the details of his father's sexual escapades that are included in her mother's memoirs. Vowing to thwart Isabel's investigation, he finds himself caught up in her search, becoming her protector from physical danger and the threat of scandal generated by her inquiries. Engaged in a battle of wills with the determined Isabel, Justin finds his iron-clad heart softening toward the beautiful blackmailer. Isabel is a woman with a tarnished reputation and a scandalous heritage. Justin is a powerful man determined to live a life of virtue and good reputation. Unfortunately, Justin can't help but be affected by Isabel's extraordinary beauty and Isabel can't help but be seduced by the man she grows to know as both opponent and lover. Set against the glittering backdrop of high society, Her Secret Affair is a great read for those who enjoy historical detail, intriguing mystery, and sensuous love scenes. --Lois Faye Dyer She was an innocent in a world of scandal....The only child of a notorious madam, Isabel Darling will risk anything to find the man who murdered her mother-even if it means blackmailing her way into the exalted world of London society. Even if it means indulging her forbidden dream to take her place among the aristocracy. And even if it means battling Justin Culver, the Earl of Kern-the one man who can ruin her quest for justice. Arrogant and powerful, Lord Kern vows to stop Isabel. Yet, as they engage in a clash of wills, the fiery commoner threatens to breach the wall around his hardened heart. She alone can make him neglect duty and decorum: she alone can cause his downfall. And she alone can bring him to the heights of true love....or the depths of betrayal.
sommanha

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Barbara Dawson Smith - Her Secret Affair.rar‏ (260.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 78)
عرض البوم صور sommanha   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-11-09, 10:15 AM   المشاركة رقم: 12
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 35696
المشاركات: 4,609
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط
نقاط التقييم: 128

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
liilas676 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Jded The first book in the Rosebuds series

Romancing the Rogue

When Michael Kenyon, the Marquess of Stokeford, finds his grandmother having her palm read by a gypsy beauty, he's convinced that Vivien Thorne is a fortune hunter. The Marquess is determined to expose her as a fraud-and Vivien is equally determined to claim her rightful heritage. Yet neither the spirited gypsy nor the notorious rogue foresee the white-hot desire that turns their battle into a daring game where to surrender is unthinkable...impossible...and altogether irresistible.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Barbara Dawson Smith - [Rosebuds 01] - Romancing the Rogue.zip‏ (290.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 74)
عرض البوم صور liilas676   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-11-09, 10:40 AM   المشاركة رقم: 13
المعلومات
الكاتب:

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 35696
المشاركات: 4,609
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: liilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاطliilas676 عضو له عدد لاباس به من النقاط
نقاط التقييم: 128

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
liilas676 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

Newsuae2 The Rogue Report

The Rogue Report

Dear Reader,

I have a secret. Several, in fact…

Most people know me only as the headmistress of a charity school. Having a son but no husband has made me a social outcast*, which is no great inconvenience since I despise Society* especially those “gentlemen” who seduce naïve young women. My contempt for such knaves leads us to Secret the First: I am the anonymous author of The Rogue Report, a newsletter that exposes these scoundrels and their exploits.

My busy life leaves no time for romance, or so one might think. This brings us to Secret the Second: I have lately carried on a flirtation with the school's new mathematics professor. Mr. William Jackman is altogether too charming and mysterious for anyone's good *particularly mine. Though I'm tempted to indulge my desires, I cannot help but wonder if my darling “Jack” hides secrets too.

You see, not everyone appreciates The Rogue Report, and at least one of its subjects is out for revenge. Is Jack bent on protecting me, or is he really the villain who seeks my ruin? Is it possible that I've fallen in love with the most notorious rogue of them all?

*Lady Julia Corwyn

عرض البوم صور liilas676   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-01-10, 07:31 PM   المشاركة رقم: 14
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

تم تنسيق الموضوع

و وضع الأغلفة المختفية

عرض البوم صور cocubasha   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-01-10, 07:45 PM   المشاركة رقم: 15
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: Dec 2007
العضوية: 58234
المشاركات: 6,438
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: Lola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جداLola Ali عضو سيصبح مشهورا قريبا جدا
نقاط التقييم: 546

االدولة
البلدSaudiArabia

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Lola Ali غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

كوكو و هوبي العسوووووووووووووووولات

عرض البوم صور Lola Ali   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
barbara, barbara dawson smith books, barbara dawson smith novels, barbara dawson smith romance books, barbara dawson smith romance novels, books, books & novels, dawson, novels, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance books & novels, romance novels, smith, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t109392.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Barbara Dawson Smith This thread Refback 01-10-09 05:53 AM
Barbara Dawson Smith - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 17-04-09 04:13 PM

الساعة الآن 02:45 PM.