لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack (2) أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-04-09, 03:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 6
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Oct 2007
العضوية: 45117
المشاركات: 8,329
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم
نقاط التقييم: 1435

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
cocubasha غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : cocubasha المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
Talking Barbara Dawson Smith - With All My Heart

Barbara Dawson Smith - With All My Heart

A DARING DECEPTION...

The piercing shot came out of nowhere. Stunned to see his dueling opponent fall, Lord Joshua Kenyon is even more shocked to discover that his injured foe is a beautiful woman in disguise. But who was that cloaked man fleeing on horseback? And why did he seek to kill Miss Anne Neville? Fearing the answer could be linked to his scandalous past, Joshua vows to learn the truth...

A DANGEROUS DESIRE...

Anne despises the seductive war hero who has proven himself a rogue. Yet with her life at stake, she must join forces with Joshua and enter society to unmask the culprit. Posing as a courting couple will be difficult enough, but dancing with Joshua by candlelight and feeling his strong arms against the bare silk of her skin may be impossible for Anne to resist. And against all reason, she finds herself in danger of losing her heart…

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Barbara Dawson Smith - With All My Heart.rar‏ (206.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 68)
عرض البوم صور cocubasha   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-04-09, 03:54 PM   المشاركة رقم: 7
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: cocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييمcocubasha عضو جوهرة التقييم

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Talking Barbara Dawson Smith - One Wild Night

Barbara Dawson Smith - One Wild Night

I have always taken pride in my bad reputation. Polite society viewed me as depraved and utterly dissolute, for I was a disciple of passion. Pleasure was my hallmark, women my pastime. That is, before the incomparable Lady Charlotte Quinton disrupted my life—again.

Due to a scandal of her own making, she had been banished from home for five years. Apparently she decided that a life of boring respectability was the key to her happiness., We might have continued dawn our divergent paths if not for a vicious attack on our families.

Tracking a dangerous criminal occupied my time, but the tart-tongued spinster Lady Charlotte occupied my mind—and my desires. Certainly no other woman in London was immune to my charms. Yet the more Charlotte spurned me, the more I vowed to have her. After all, I can resist anything but temptation...

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Barbara Dawson Smith - One Wild Night.rar‏ (292.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 73)
قديم 17-04-09, 03:58 PM   المشاركة رقم: 8
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Talking Barbara Dawson Smith - The Wedding Night

Barbara Dawson Smith - The Wedding Night

Dear Diary,
Four years have passed since the utter humiliation of my wedding night. But it seems like just yesterday that my husband left me--before consummating our marriage. So why, then, do I still harbor feelings for the selfish cad I once adored? Why did my heart quicken when I finally saw him again? I have my own life to lead, and my own secret, romantic novels to write. Samuel Firth has no place in my world.

Of course, the only reason Samuel returned to England was to contest my wish for a legal separation. He says he will not grant it--unless I agree to play the role of his wife until his place in Society has been secured. I knew he only married me for my noble name!

Yes, I was forced to agree to his sordid scheme. But if he thinks that our bargain grants him access to my bed, then he shall be sorely disappointed. In truth, it shall be quite amusing to lead him on--and then spurn him as he once spurned me!

From the private diary of Lady Cassandra Firth

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Barbara Dawson Smith - The Wedding Night.rar‏ (194.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 97)
قديم 17-04-09, 04:02 PM   المشاركة رقم: 9
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Stupido2 Barbara Dawson Smith - The Duches's Diaries

Barbara Dawson Smith - The Duches's Diaries

RITA Award-winning and New York Times bestselling author Barbara Dawson Smith enthralls readers once again with the tale of a rogue who traveled all over the world—and. back again to the woman he can neither trust nor resist..

It's curious bow one woman can haunt a man...

Ten years as a high-stakes jewel thief should have helped me forget Sophie Huntington Ramsey. But no matter b far I traveled, she was never far from my thoughts. Her earthy sensuality. Her wild passion. For ten long years, my memory of our one forbidden night together burned as hot as the encounter itself. The thought of her betray with my oldest, dearest friend blazed even hotter.

Imagine my surprise when I heard of Sophie's widowhood—and that her husband, the Duke of Mulford, named me guardian of her young son! Imagine my shock when I learned that Sophie might have had a hand in her husband's untimely death.

It seems that fate has brought Sophie and me together once again. When I return to England to claim my role as guardian, I also vow to win back Sophie's heart. I will slowly seduce her until she is weak with wanting. And when I've had my fill of her, I will expose her as a murderess.

Sophie Huntington Ramsey, the Duchess of Mulford, is about to get something she never bargained for...
—From the Memoirs of Grant Chandler

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Barbara Dawson Smith - The Duches's Diaries.rar‏ (317.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 81)
قديم 17-04-09, 04:06 PM   المشاركة رقم: 10
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدEgypt

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Ciao Barbara Dawson Smith - Countess Confidential

Barbara Dawson Smith - Countess Confidential

Dear Reader,

This is the story of how I, a penniless upstart, became a countess.

I never set out to be the heroine in a romantic tale of derring-do. As a spinster of five-and-twenty, I was much too practical to imagine myself tracking a dangerous criminal or falling prey to ardent nonsense. Nor did I ever envision myself entering the gilded ballrooms of society where indolent aristocrats nibbled cake and traded gossip. But that was before my father was wrongfully imprisoned as a jewel thief.

Determined to uncover the true criminal, I posed as an impoverished widow and secured a post in the grand household of a noble family – the very family that had cruelly cast out my mother many years ago. Of course, they knew not who I was. To them, I was merely a servant, an invisible hireling. And little did I know, my daring plan would throw me into the path of Simon Croft, the almighty Earl of Rockford.

Arrogant, charming, and too handsome for his own good, he might have walked straight off a pedestal in a museum. I had no use for such a rogue, yet from the moment of our first meeting, he tempted my unruly heart. And soon, he threatened my schemes as well, for Simon had secrets of his own….

—Claire, the Countess of Rockford

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Barbara Dawson Smith - Countess Confidential.rar‏ (300.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 83)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
barbara, barbara dawson smith books, barbara dawson smith novels, barbara dawson smith romance books, barbara dawson smith romance novels, books, books & novels, dawson, novels, رومانسية, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance books & novels, romance novels, smith, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t109392.html
أرسلت بواسطة For Type التاريخ
Barbara Dawson Smith This thread Refback 01-10-09 05:53 AM
Barbara Dawson Smith - ظ…ظ†طھط¯ظٹط§طھ ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ - Gturl This thread Refback 17-04-09 04:13 PM

الساعة الآن 08:42 AM.