لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > قسم الارشيف والمواضيع القديمة > الارشيف
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الارشيف يحتوي على مواضيع قديمة او مواضيع مكررة او محتوى روابط غير عاملة لقدمها

موضوع لمجلة همس

السلام عليكم اتمنى من الاداره تجاهل هذا الموضوع و لكن عدم حذفه نزلت هذا الموضوع عشان اقدر اني انسق موضوعي الجديد في مجله همس ويحتاج الى تنسيق طويل

نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-03-09, 03:12 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
التسجيل: Aug 2007
العضوية: 37524
المشاركات: 452
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: عالية الشان عضو بحاجه الى تحسين وضعه
نقاط التقييم: 10

االدولة
البلدBahrain

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
عالية الشان غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي موضوع لمجلة همس

السلام عليكم
اتمنى من الاداره تجاهل هذا الموضوع و لكن عدم حذفه
نزلت هذا الموضوع عشان اقدر اني انسق موضوعي الجديد في مجله همس

ويحتاج الى تنسيق طويل و متقن جداً جداً
وما حصلت اي طريقه او حل اني اقدر انسق فيها الموضوع من غير محد يجوف
و بطريقه جميلة غير اني انزله في هذا القسم

اتمنى ان موضوعي مايزعجكم و اشكركم على تعاونكم معاي

التوقيع : لص الجوار << صحفية من مجلة همس

عرض البوم صور عالية الشان  

قديم 05-03-09, 03:14 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBahrain

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : عالية الشان المنتدى : الارشيف
افتراضي

العنوان:

Ashar Khan
لقاء حصري

الموضوع:

At first tell us a little about yourself, your life.

Ok, I am born and raised in Sweden the Scandinavian Country, My parents are from Pakistan and their parents are from India.
My life has been filled with music and I am blessed with having the opportunity to dedicate my time for my musical pursue.

When did you start singing?

I have always been singing, as long as I can remember. My parents have a picture of me singing in front of a mirror holding a broom. I was about 3-4 years old at the time.

How did you join Awakening .. did you find them or did they find you?

Well, a very good friend and now also my business partner knew one of the director´s of Awakening. He gave them a copy of my old E.P., they liked what they heard and then contact was made...

Before you joined them .. how did you organize your work? like with who did you work? who was your sponsor?

Before Awakening I organized my work more or less myself. I have my own production company Yamin Production. Of course I have worked with many talented people around me, without them I would not be able to do anything. Yamin Production made the E.P. the video for the track "the Vibe" and also my current website.

If you did get to your target level of fame .. are you going to leave Awakening and start your own business?

Well, it is not a question of leaving or not, it is a matter of if we in the future will have the same targets and ambition, besides I already have my own business. Awakening is licensing the "product" of Yamin Production which in this case the "product" is my music.

what is your favorite song on your new album "If You Only Knew"?

It is really hard to say, the songs are of different character...I can tell you that when I recorded the song "the Vibe" I didn´t really like it, but after some time I grew into liking it. Now I feel it is a very strong song, I like "I See" as well, actually i like them all! HahhahAhhaa.

Did you start your next album yet?

Yes, I am in progress now, hopefully inshAllah it will be released by summer 2010.

If it is yes .. how many songs are there till now?

I have "demos" of about 5-6 tracks, not any of them are totally done and finished.

Did you thought about joining another artists as a "Dwight"?

I am sorry, I don´t understand the question

I have been visiting some websites and I found you video clip on some website..
How do you fell when you know there are lots of fans are waiting for you and your next album?

It feels really nice, hopefully inshAllah the waiting will be worth while, the next album is going to be something extraordinarie.

Did you think about having a concert at the middle east ?

I would love to have many concerts in the Middle East, I am awaiting an invitation.

What do you think about the other artists like Sami Yusuf and Hamza Robertson .. etc?
Do you consider them as a partners or as a competitors?

I consider them partners and nothing else, I believe it is very hard to compete in music.

What do you think about "Monshdeen" like Ahmed Bu Khater, Mshary Al-Afasy, Fahad Al-Kubaisy .. etc?

I am sorry to say I don´t know their work and art, but I would love to get to know them and their art.

Until now I didn't see any video clips for you at T.V. What do you think about that?
and how do you will solve this problem?

Hahhahahahhahah, I don´t really know, hopefully if the fans out there request my music being on TV, Radio or me giving Concerts it will all happen!

At what level do you put yourself between your competitors?
Are you above them or do you see yourself at the same level as them?

As told before I don´t see other artist and musicians as competitors. As it comes to the artist which have inspired and influenced me as for instance Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Donny Hathaway, George Michael amongst others I feel that I have yet a lot to learn but I also feel that I am on the right way.

How do you see your self at the future?
What is your biggest dream?
Did achieve that dream yet?

The future is ours to avail, meaning that by our decisions and aims and of course with the permission of Allah we can do alot!
I have many dreams some have been fulfilled or acheived but I have many more to accomplish and experience, all by the will of Allah!

At last..
A word you like to say for your fans and everyone who know about you for the first time..

I would like to say that whatever dreams, aims and ambitions we all have, we should keep pushing and striving to accomplish and experience them. I also would like to say that I would love to visit your beatiful and lovely countries and cities with my band wherever you are! To all you people out there this is just the beginning of a long-longlasting relationship inshAllah!

قديم 05-03-09, 03:16 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBahrain

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

At first tell us a little about yourself, your life.

Ok, I am born and raised in Sweden the Scandinavian Country, My parents are from Pakistan and their parents are from India.
My life has been filled with music and I am blessed with having the opportunity to dedicate my time for my musical pursue.
So you became Muslim later on or did you grow up in a Muslim family?
If you became a Muslim .. how did your family accept that?

My family are of muslim descent since way back, however in my teens I had a rebelling period where I felt being a muslim created problems for me, I more or less actively distanced myself from islam and being muslim... Then when I was about 18-19 years old my relation to Allah swt started growing and I got more and more into the deen. One can say that i "reverted" back to islam...

When did you start singing?

I have always been singing, as long as I can remember. My parents have a picture of me singing in front of a mirror holding a broom. I was about 3-4 years old at the time.

We can say that you found your own way early, and your parents did support you on that!

Well my parents did not really support me at first, but they didn´t object either...
They´re still maybe waiting for me to grow up and become a doctor or engineer...hahhhHAhahhAha

Did you thought about joining another artists as a "Dwight"?
I am sorry, I don´t understand the question

I mean like singing with another artiest in one of your songs "you and him"!

Yes of course! I would love to work with different artist´s. For me I feel I need to express myself through art, whether it be singing, writing music or lyrics, making video´s, performing drama on stage or on film etc. Now I would love to do collaborations with other artist´s in all those way´s of expression.

I have been visiting some websites and I found you video clip on some website..
How do you fell when you know there are lots of fans are waiting for you and your next album?
It feels really nice, hopefully inshAllah the waiting will be worth while, the next album is going to be something extraordinarie.

I found a video clip called "The candy lady" is it one of your songs?

Hahahhahaha, Candy Lady - it is not my song, I just sing the chorus on the song, it is a friend of mine Nicolas L, he does hip hop music and he asked me to sing the chorus...

I have made many collaborations like that before...

I thank You for your time and engagement in this.

قديم 05-03-09, 03:32 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBahrain

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

هذا الموضوع مترجم باللغتين العربية والانجليزية
This topic is translated to two languages English and Arabic

أجريت قبل اسبوعين لقاء حصري مع الفنان Ashar Khan

معلومات عن الفنان
الاسم: أشر يامن خان
تاريخ الميلاد: 1979
مكان الميلاد: جوتبرغ - السويد

Two weeks ago I've made an intervew with Ashar Khan

Some info about him
Name: Ashar Yamin Khan
Date of Birth: 1979
Place of Birth: Göteborg - Sweden

قديم 05-03-09, 04:07 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
عضو راقي

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدBahrain

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

اهلا بك في مجلة همس سيد آشر
وشكراً لك على موافقتك للاستضافه واجراء المقابلة

أولاً اخبرنا قليلا عن نفسك!

حسناً، لقد ولدت وترعرت في السويد المدينة الاسكندونافية، والداي من باكستان و اجدادي من الهند.
كانت حياتي مليئة بالاغاني و أُنعم علي للحصول على الفرصة لتكريس وقتي لمتابعة الموسيقى.

أذاً هل دخلت في الأسلام فيما بعد أم كبرت في أسرة مسلمه؟

عائلتي منحدرة من الأسلام منذ زمن، منذ كنت مراهقاً كنت متمرداً نوعاً ما لكوني مسلم وقد سبب لي ذلك بعض المشاكل، على الرغم من ذلك فإنني لم أكن أنكر الأسلام أو كوني مسلماً.. و عندما بلغت من العمر 18 -19 عاماً نمت علاقتي بالله و توغلت بالدين بشكل أكبر. بإمكانكِ القول بأنني قد عدت إلى الأسلام فيما بعد.

متى بدأت الغناء؟
أنا دائما أغني، على حسب ما أذكر. والداي يمتلكان صورة لي أغني فيها أمام المرآة وأحمل مكنسة. كان عمري حينها 3-4 سنوات.

بأمكاننا أن نقول بأنك قد عثرت على طريقك الخاص في وقت مبكر جداً ! وهل ساندك والداك في ذلك!
في بادئ الامر لم ألق أي مساندة منهما، ولكنهما لم يعارضا أيضا .. ولازالا بأنتظاري أن أكبر و أعمل كطبيب أو مهندس ...

كيف انضممت إلى شركة Awakening .. هل أنت من عثر عليهم أول هم من عثروا عليك؟
لي صديق مقرب و الآن هو شريكي في العمل أيضاً و كان يعرف أحد المدراء في الشركة. أعطاهم نسخة قديمة من الألبوم و قد أعجبهم و من ثم تم التواصل...

قبل أن تنضم أليهم .. من كان ينظم أعمالك؟ كنت تعمل مع من؟ ومن كان الراعي الرسمي لك؟
قبل Awakening كنت أدير أعمالي بنفسي Yamin Production. وقد عملت مع أناسٍ موهوبيين. ومن غيرهم لم أكن لأصل لأي شئ. Yamin Production أصدرت الألبوم و الفيديو كليب "The Vibe"و أيضاً الموقع الخاص بي.

إذا وصلت إلى نقطة الشهرة التي حددتها لنفسك .. هل سوف تترك Awakening وتبدأ مشاريعك الخاصه؟
حسناً، إنها ليست مسألة أن أتركهم أو لا، إنها مسألة إذا كان لدينها نفس الهدف والطموحات في المستقبل، بالإضافة إلى ذلك فإنني أمتلك مشاريعي الخاصة. Awakening تمتلك الترخيص "للمنتج" من Yamin Production وفي هذه الحالة "المنتج" هي موسيقاي الخاصة.

ماهي أغنيتك المفضلة في الألبوم "If You Only Knew"؟
من الصعب حقاً أن أقول، لكل أغنية أسلوب مختلف .. بأمكانني أن أقول لكِ بأنني عندما كنت أسجل الأغنية "The Vibe" لم تعجبني جداً، ولكن بعد مرور الوقت بدأت أحبها. والآن أشعر بأنها أغنية قوية، و أيضاً أحب "I see"، في الواقع أنني أحبهم جميعاً.

هل بدأت ألبومك الجديد؟
أجل، أنني أسجلها الآن، و أتمنى إن شاء الله أن يتم أصداره في صيف 2010.

كم أغنية تحتوي حتى الآن؟
لدي 5-6 مقاطع "تجريبية" حتى الآن، ولم أنهي أياً منها بعد.

لقد قمت بزيارة عدة مواقع وقد وجدت فيديو كليبات لك في بعضٍ منها .. كيف تشعر عندما تعلم بأن معجبيك بأنتظارك وبأنتظار ألبومك الجديد؟
أنه شعور رائع، وأتمنى إن شاء الله أن يستحق ذلك الأنتظار، والألبوم القادم سيكون شيئاً غير أعتيادي.

هل فكرت في إقامة أحتفالات في الشرق الأوسط؟
سعدني جداً أن أقدم الكثير من الأحتفالات في الشرق الأوسط، ولكنني أنتظر دعوة.

ماهو رأيك في الفنانيين الآخريين مثل "سامي يوسف"، "حمزة روبرتسون" .. إلخ؟
هل تعتبرهم كشركاء في العمل أم كمنافسيين؟

أعتبرهم كشركاء لاأكثر، أعتقد أنه من الصعب التنافس في المجال الغنائي.

مارأيك في المنشديين مثل "أحمد بوخاطر"، "مشاري العفاسي"، "فهد الكبيسي" .. إلخ؟
أنا آسف لا أعرف عملهم و فنهم، ولكنني أحب أن أتعرف عليهم وعلى فنهم .

حتى الآن لم أرَ أياً من الفيديو كليبات الخاصة بك على التلفاز مارأيك بذلك؟

في الواقع لا أعلم، لكن إذا أراد المعجيبيين بأن يروا أعمالي على التلفاز والأذاعة أو رغبوا بالمزيد من الأحتفالات يسعدني أن أقدمها لهم.

في أي مستوى ترى نفسك بين المنافسيين؟
هل أعلى منهم أم ترى نفسك في نفس المستوى؟

كما أخبرتكِ سابقاً من الصعب جداً أن أرى الفنانيين والمسيقيين الآخريين كمنافسيين. لقد ألهمت و تأثرت بهم أمثال "مارفين جاي"، "ستيف ووندر"، دوني هاثاوي"جورج مايكل" ومن بينهم أشعر بأنه لازال هناك الكثير لأتعلمه ولكنني أيضاً أشعر بأنني على الطريق الصحيح.

كيف ترى نفسك في المستقبل؟
وماهو حلمك؟ هل وصلت إليه حتى الآن؟

المستقبل لنا لكي نستفيد منه، و أعني بذلك أنه بقراراتنا و أهدافنا وبالطبع بقضاء الله وقدره بإمكاننا فعل الكثير.

في الختام..
كلمة تحب قولها لمعجبيك ولكل من عرفك للمرة الأولى..

أحب أن أقول مهما كانت أحلامنا، أهدافنا وطموحاتنا، يجب علينا أن نحاول ونسعى لأنهائها و نختبرها. و أيضاً أحب أن أقول بأنني أحب أن أزور بلادكم الجميلةو مدنكم مع فرقتي أن ما كنتم! لجميع الناس هذه مجرد البداية لعلاقة طويلة طويلة جداً ودائمة إن شاء الله.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لمجلة, موضوع
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الارشيف
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات