لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 28-01-09, 09:45 PM   المشاركة رقم: 11
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
التسجيل: May 2006
العضوية: 5296
المشاركات: 8,790
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي
نقاط التقييم: 982

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ريما المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي

Susannah's Garden / Old Boyfriends by Debbie Macomber

It was the year that changed everything...

When Susannah Nelson turned eighteen, she said goodbye to her boyfriend, Jake—and never saw him again. She never saw her brother, Doug, again, either. He died unexpectedly that same year.

Now, at fifty, Susannah finds herself regretting the paths not taken. Long married, a mother and a teacher, she should be happy. But she feels there's something missing in her life. Not only that, she's balancing the demands of an aging mother and a temperamental twenty-year-old daughter.

Her mother, Vivian, a recent widow, is having difficulty coping and living alone, so Susannah goes home to Colville, Washington. In returning to her parents' house, her girlhood friends and the garden she's always loved, she also returns to the past—and the choices she made back then. What she discovers is that things are not always as they once seemed. Some paths are dead ends. But some gardens remain beautiful....

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Debbie Macomber - [Knitting Books3] - Susannah's Garden aka Old Boyfriends.rar‏ (271.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 115)
عرض البوم صور ريما   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-01-09, 09:47 PM   المشاركة رقم: 12
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: ريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عاليريما عضو ذو تقييم عالي

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Lonesome Cowboy by Debbie Macomber

Everyone in Promise thinks Savannah Weston is an old-fashioned kind of woman, quietly ******* to stay on the family ranch with her brother Grady. But Savannah has her passions--for the old roses she loves to grow, for the children she hopes to have. And for a man named Laredo Smith. He's a stranger to Promise, a disenchanted cowboy who may just change Savannah's life.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Debbie Macomber - [Heart of Texas1] - Lonesome Cowboy.rar‏ (131.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 114)
قديم 28-01-09, 09:49 PM   المشاركة رقم: 13
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

Texas Two-Step by Debbie Macomber

Ellie Frasier needs her friends. She's still mourning her father, still learning to run the business he left her -- Frasier's Feed Store, in Promise. She knows she can count on the people here for comfort and support, laughter and friendship...But now her long-standing relationship with one of those friends -- rancher Glen Patterson -- seems to be changing, turning into something else. Love?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Debbie Macomber - [Heart of Texas2] - Texas Two Step.rar‏ (125.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 118)
قديم 28-01-09, 09:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 14
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber

Olivia Lockhart
16 Lighthouse Road
Cedar Cove, Washington

Dear Reader,

You don't know me yet, but in a few hours that's going to change. You see, I'm inviting you to my home and my town of Cedar Cove because I want you to meet my family, friends and neighbors. Come and hear their stories — maybe even their secrets!

I have to admit that my own secrets are pretty open. My marriage failed some years ago, and I have a rather…difficult relationship with my daughter, Justine. Then there's my mother, Charlotte, who has plenty of opinions and is always willing to share them.

Here's an example: I'm a family court judge and she likes to drop in on my courtroom. Recently I was hearing a divorce petition. In Charlotte's view, young Cecilia and Ian Randall hadn't tried hard enough to make their marriage work — and I agreed. So I rendered my judgment: Divorce Denied.

Well, you wouldn't believe the reaction! Thanks to an article by Jack Griffin, the editor of our local paper (and a man I wouldn't mind seeing more of!), everyone's talking.

Cedar Cove — people love it and sometimes they leave it, but they never forget it!

See you soon…

Olivia

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Debbie Macomber - [Cedar Cove1] - 16 Lighthouse Road.rar‏ (220.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 92)
قديم 28-01-09, 09:54 PM   المشاركة رقم: 15
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
ليلاس متالق

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ريما غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

افتراضي

204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber

Dear Reader,

If you've been to Cedar Cove before we've probably met. You can usually find me either at home or at the public library, where I work. I've lived in this town all my life and raised two daughters here. But my husband and I — well, about six months ago, he disappeared. Just...disappeared. Where's Dan? Why did he go? Who's he with? Will I ever find out?

My hometown, my family and friends, bring me comfort during this difficult time. Comfort and a sense of shelter. I'm continually reminded that life can and does go on. For instance, everyone's been discussing weddings and babies lately. Justine — the only daughter of my best friend, Olivia Lockhart — impulsively got married a little while ago. My own daughter Kelly recently had a baby. Unfortunately, she refuses to accept that Dan might not return to see his first grandchild. My older daughter, Maryellen, is more realistic. I think she's seeing a new man, but for some reason she won't tell me who it is.

Then there's Jack, who's been pursuing a romance with Olivia, and his son, Eric, and Eric's girlfriend, Shelly (I think she's pregnant), and Zach and Rosemary Cox, whose marriage is reputedly on the skids and... Well, just come on over and we'll talk!

Grace

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Debbie Macomber - [Cedar Cove2] - 204 Rosewood Lane.rar‏ (203.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 96)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
****debbie, books, debbie macomber, debbie macomber books, debbie macomber novels, debbie macomber romance books, debbie macomber romance novels, macomber****, novels, روايات, روايات أجنبية, روايات رومانسية, روايات رومانسية أجنبية, romance, romance books, romance novels, قصص, قصص أجنبية, قصص رومانسية, قصص رومانسية أجنبية, كتب, كتب أجنبية, كتب رومانسية, كتب رومانسية أجنبية, كتب ومانسية
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع
تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة